News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

A boars work is never done in sharing 4-6-1

Started by Babs, April 17, 2012, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

Lynx

After voting, I see we pretty much got everything between us.  Wide diversity of opinion there. 

Of course most of us have no idea what the subject is we're voting on, but that never stopped Congress...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

I finally voted.

We were slow at work and everyone was cranky, so I volunteered to go home :)

Went by Brandon's work and stole his car. So now I've been to the store and chili is in the crock pot!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: SippinTea on April 23, 2012, 07:42:27 PM
Barb doesn't have issues. She has the whole subscription. :hypocrite:

:beret:
Maybe even a hardback bound volumne...

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

*giggle*

Yay for chili, Heather! What time are you serving? ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

I voted for 2 because 2 is better than 1, I wanted more.... :P

Chseeads

Wait...that says prunes....I thought all it says when I voted was 2.  lol 

Heather

Android?!? The iPhone I'm posting this from is offended by this trickery!!!

Ruby-I'm eating some now. Come on over! But I'm almost out of shredded cheese so you'll have to pick some up on the way :)

MelodyB

I voted for blue, but now its Sydney. Lol

They did dads surgery and I am HAPPPPPY to report that they only took the two black toes off and left ALL of his foot!! They just go done about an hour ago, and we are waiting for him to get out of recovery! He is doing fine!

My God loves ME too! ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Chseeads

I like my bird customers that are nice people and have a little bit of sense...but oh the ones that are complete morons try my patience.....

No, dummy, I can't bring you $5 worth of chicks to the east side of Indianapolis, not even if you pay $12.50 instead of $5, because it will cost me $16 in gas alone, let alone 4 hours of my time.  I can wring their necks and throw them in the holler for the possums to eat and come out ahead.  Thank you, and have a nice day.

kmymbir

I voted "red" simply because I will miss the red wall I painted in my room, it now says "Holland" and I'm not too sure what to think on that, Can we change it to "French Fries"?
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Hey Kimber...my brother and I had a nice dinner at LY, and I ate cake shrimp. I thought of you.

But I took a picture for Barb. ;)

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

My day should have ended earlier.  Nothing this evening has went right.

MelodyB

I have had a very emotional but rewarding day. Whew. Glad its over. About to go to sleep, and I'm gonna sleep in a bit tomorrow, then go up to the hospital about 9 or so. I'm exhausted. But in a good way now. I feel like a weight has been lifted. My daddy will be ok. He has his foot, and will walk again without a fake leg. We were worried how that all would work, but it's good now. Some special shoes and his cane and he will be fine.

Thanks, God.

*contented sigh*

Newsman

kmymbir

Quote from: MelodyB on April 24, 2012, 01:57:56 AM
Hey Kimber...my brother and I had a nice dinner at LY, and I ate cake shrimp. I thought of you.

But I took a picture for Barb. ;)

That's so nasty Mel..
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Whatever! You know I love that stuff! ;)

I'm wide awake and it's only 4:30. The alarm went off, I forgot to turn it off last night, usually I wake dad up at 4 three days a week, so he can do dialysis, but of course I don't have to since he isnt here and they do his dialysis for him at the hospital. But the alarm went of anyway, I turned it off, and went to potty, and now I can't go back to sleep.

I had some weird dreams that I can't quite remember. Just kinda a dream of a dream now. I know it had something to do with me being extremely thirsty and not being able to get water. When I woke up, I grabbed my water bottle by my bed and chugged it. It's empty now and I still feel like I could drink another whole one, but I'm not going to get up in this COLD house and go get another. I'll wait till I get up.

It's *42 degrees here right now. Almost May, on the coast, and *42 degrees. SMH.

kmymbir

Roscoe

Quote from: kmymbir on April 24, 2012, 10:16:26 AM
Some stuff I found, would like to know if anyone can shed any light on this, I added the links that  are mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8gpgpJA3z0

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness
www.google.com/patents/US57782189
http://singularityu.org/synbio/
I am clueless. But you already knew that. :smirk2:

And I am back at work, after playing hooky yesterday. Blah. Work is SO over-rated.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: kmymbir on April 24, 2012, 10:16:26 AM
Some stuff I found, would like to know if anyone can shed any light on this, I added the links that  are mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8gpgpJA3z0

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness
www.google.com/patents/US57782189
http://singularityu.org/synbio/

I have done some reading on this and some are blowing it up as the "mark of the beast" well, it ain't. It's not even binding. The executive order stuff while scary is technically something every modern president has had the power to do.. God is still in control and ain't nothing gonna happen till HE says so, so don't sweat it.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on April 23, 2012, 09:48:44 PM
I voted for 2 because 2 is better than 1, I wanted more.... :P

This is exactly the reason I voted for 2.
Scary....

What is up with GP today!! It's SUPER slow for me!

Babs!! Stop messing with the poll!! :pound:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Whomever is praying for cold weather, you can stop at any time.  Please.

I woke up way too early, shivering, with a sinus headache. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: