Z

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on April 21, 2012, 07:00:41 PM
"I'm in the hospital."

-To quote a famous poster on here.

I wonder who that could be. :blush:

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 21, 2012, 04:10:18 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on April 21, 2012, 03:41:49 PMRoscoe...did you forget your phone?  I tried to text and call.....

Bromance...

Nah, I was trying to help Bro Papa.... :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

I feel super apostolic in this outfit. 2 of my friends have decided I'm their personal Barbie doll. I do have to say I LOVE my hair though!!! Makes me think of Jenn :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

*giggle* After a comment like that, we definitely need pics. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 21, 2012, 04:10:18 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on April 21, 2012, 03:41:49 PMRoscoe...did you forget your phone?  I tried to text and call.....

Bromance...
But of course.... :hypocrite:

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 21, 2012, 05:44:41 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 21, 2012, 03:56:27 PM
Sorry, amigo. We're at the library and I left it off while we are here...We'll be leaving in twenty minutes or so- I'll call you then. :thumbsup2:
So you said you would call him... What did you call him? 
Oh, the things I called him....after he'd hung up, of course. He's a mite larger than I and still a bit close to get to wild with the insults.  :laughhard:

And I is tarred, to borrow a phrase. I got the sink fixed with only two trips to town for parts. Got the fountain- a 500 lb chunk of concrete- moved to the front porch area, and mowed the yard. In addition to nearly killing myself with that, Chey and I made our rounds in the 'vette and then I cooked up some potatoe soup and added a 1lb of meat to it. Looked too healthy without the meat.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

MelodyB

Hello.

Long day today. I'm fixing to go to bed, but first, quick update on my Dad.

He had a heart cath done today, to see if he was strong enough for surgery, and they put a few stints in his heart to increase blood flow. They also put some balloon things in his leg to increase ye blood flow to the bad foot, and they said it has increased significantly, and they might not have to take the leg after all...just maybe the toes and part of the foot, not the whole thing!! Praise God!!

We won't know anything for sure till tomorrow when the surgeon comes in to check him and talk to dad. So keep praying please! God is working!

Busy day ahead again tomorrow. My brother will be here and church and hospital stuffs. :hi:

Goodnight all!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on April 21, 2012, 09:04:42 PM
I feel super apostolic in this outfit. 2 of my friends have decided I'm their personal Barbie doll. I do have to say I LOVE my hair though!!! Makes me think of Jenn :)
Quote from: SippinTea on April 21, 2012, 10:04:40 PM
*giggle* After a comment like that, we definitely need pics. ;)

:beret:

Yes! Haha pictures!

Quote from: Chseeads on April 21, 2012, 10:18:59 PM
Aw, she's a lily-white gangsta thug.

Me or Heather? Lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

The concert was super fun last night. 

I'm excited about the meetup!  Nathan is really looking forward to meeting these people I've been telling him about for years... lol

Chseeads

Lynx

I woke up shivering this morning.  My nose was almost froze.  Someone has been playing with the outdoors thermostat again. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Our house was freezing this morning too. Mom turned on the heat it was so cold. :o

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Went to church and came home and all that.  Eating a RBP.

Heather

Church was awesome!!! We have to move forward!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MelodyB

kmymbir

MEL!! How dare you! :sadbounce:
Seth, that's it, I just can not stay in this type of relationship..  :biglaugh:
I guess I will have to find someone else who likes Gingers, *sigh*
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

Good, that was easy to get rid of.... :hypocrite:

Just did a veterinary phone consultation over the phone for somebody with an ailing chicken....Lord, I don't get paid enough for this.  :freaky:

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel