News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

A boars work is never done in sharing 4-6-1

Started by Babs, April 17, 2012, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

Heather

Phone consultations are generally over the phone........aren't they?  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

I should assume so, yes. But perhaps we were wrong, Heather. :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Newsman

Quote from: kmymbir on April 22, 2012, 09:32:59 PM
MEL!! How dare you! :sadbounce:
Seth, that's it, I just can not stay in this type of relationship..  :biglaugh:
I guess I will have to find someone else who likes Gingers, *happy sigh*

The Purple Fuzzy

Where is World Traveler?  He's always wanting a redhead.

Melody

1 person got the HG at the concert last night and 3 this morning.  1 healing yesterday too.  Nick Mahaney preached well here this am and pm.

kmymbir

Since this is the sharing thread I have decided to share something, and it's not the regular something I would share, this is a very important matter to me.
By now I think you would all know that I am not the sensitive, cry on me while I hug you, type.
I'm not one for airing a lot of my deep emotions, but I cover them with sarcasm or a joke, I prefer to laugh rather than fight. :pound:

(For those who want, now would be the time to move along, this is about to get a little lenghty) :waving:

EXCEPT YOU MEL: Because this one's just for you Miss Lady!

In Sharing Today:
I would like to say that I am glad that God gives us friends like Melody.
(Oh come on! :roll:.. Stop looking around, there is no punch line, I'm being serious.)
Some one that I can be real with. She knows that there are some days that I just don't want a hug, or that I'm human so I can not possibly smile ALL day, I'm not constantly having to reassure her that I'm not mad at her... But when I am mad, she tells me to shut up or take a walk, who else will get that real when you need it? Only a Best Friend! :fight:
There are some things in life that you can only share with a best friend (you know what I'm talking about) We have those moments often.
So what if I don't return your text today, I'll get around to it sometime this week, at least I've improved!  :ugly:(Get that corn outta my face)
When I'm stressed to the max, and it's time for me to search for direction from God, you give me the space to let me figure it out on my own. Yet you text me every so many days JUST to see if I'm okay. It's something I appreciate!
You understand that I'm not one to share until it all lines up in my head, and then when God finally gets my brain in order, you're waiting on me with blue doritoes ready to listen!!
Good friends like that are not something that everyone gets to have.
You'll always be my DLFFFFE! :highfive:

Mel, sometimes I will pull away for a time, it's how I find my focus again. But just know this: You are my friend for life, You simply know TOO much, and I would have to kill you if you became my enemy. :freaky2:
Also if Ruby, or Justin, or even Granny tries to steal you from me, I will get HeatherB to teach me her mad Ninja skills and then we will both come and kidnap you! :up2:
You just can not win, I will not allow it, and Seth is not competition! :pound:
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Whoa. That was totally unexpected. *sniff*

I love you too, my DLFFFFE!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Blue doritos?

Let's see... blue bag is ranch.  Red/orange bag is nacho cheese.  Ranch doritos?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

kmymbir

Quote from: kmymbir on April 21, 2012, 02:35:45 AM
GUESS WHAT?~?~ I have some very....................
Oh never mind.  :bigcheese:

It's time to finish this.
I have some very exciting news! I AM MOVING!!
The last two or three weeks have been very new for me.
I have prayed and seeked direction for some very big changes, there were even some times when things were placed before me, but only to see what I would do and how I would handle it.

My Praise Report As Follows:
I did not have a car - But by this weekend I will be in a Honda Accord, I'm not sure on the year but I know it's newer than an 07 and it only has 30 thousand miles! I am paying much less than what it could be going for, it is in PERFECT condition and not a thing wrong with it.

My God Provides!

I did not have a place to live - But by this weekend I will be moving into a trailer that is maybe five minutes from the church, I will be living with one of the prayer warriors of our church, and God has decided to let her be my mentor and teacher for a while! Then when my training is finished God is going to allow me to get my very own place!!

My God Is On Time!

I did not have a job - This week the Credit Union is going to call me back. I will be getting insurance starting my FIRST DAY on the job, and not having to wait like everyone else, that includes dental, vision, medical, diability, and life!
I will be in the position I wanted as a teller, making above the pay I was asking, and getting the hours I need to be in the Lord's house!!
It is only fifteen minutes from the church and the trailer!!

You can NOT tell me that MY God does not LOVE me!!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

And the best part...you will be more able to hang out with MEEEE! :bigcheese:

kmymbir

You nerd! lol. Yes we will hang out, and pray, and have random lunches together!
IF God can provide ALL of that, I am waiting for Him to provide me with the days off I ask for, that way we can still be at the meet-up!

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on April 23, 2012, 04:26:55 AM
And the best part...you will be more able to hang out with MEEEE! :bigcheese:

She said God loved her, not hated her.  :smirk2:

:hypocrite:

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Ok so...update on my day...lol

Church was good, and then I went to the hospital to visit dad. My oldest brother is here, and he was at the hospital, so we visited and then Mom, John and I came home. We ate lunch, Barbs recipe, and we LOVED it, it was a pork roast in the crock pot with cabbage, new potatoes, onions, and tomatoes. It was awesome, and we will be having it again. Then John and I chilled for awhile and went back up to the hospital to hang with dad for the evening. After that we came home, and talked some more and now everyone is in their respected rooms and I'm on GP.

(shhhh...don't tell John that his room actually is Chels.)

Dad is doing good today. He was in better spirits and seemed to really enjoy that John is here. We still don't know anything AT ALL about when they will amputate or even what all they will take off. Could be below the knee, or could be just part of the foot. No one will give any definite answers! I HATE THAT! Sheesh! Just figure it out already! Let's get it done and get on with our new normal. This waiting game is just stupid.

Anyway. I won't get started on THAT!

Tomorrow, John and I are going to the tire place and getting NEW TIRES FOR THE TRUCK!!! Can you believe it!? Finally! He brought some for us, and we are gonna go get them put on! I am so excited. This is huge for us cause the trucks tires have been horrendously bad for months and months now. But John brought some from his job, off of Budweiser trucks, and they just toss them and they are like new! I can't wait! Gonna be great!

After that we will go see Dad again, and who knows what. So that's the plan. :)

I am happy today.

Lynx

Quote from: kmymbir on April 23, 2012, 04:28:25 AM
You nerd! lol. Yes we will hang out, and pray, and have random lunches together!
IF God can provide ALL of that, I am waiting for Him to provide me with the days off I ask for, that way we can still be at the meet-up!
So you want to have your cake and eat it too? 

Just picking.  :P  Here's hoping it'll work out.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Miss Kimber - Most of that post about Mel was exactly right on. She's been that kind of fabulous friend for me, too. But that whole line at the end about stealing her.... uhhhh.... :pound: She was my friend before she even knew you. So there!  :pound: However.... *pious face*... since I'm a Christian, I will SHARE her with you.

;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

Wish I had something to say...but alas I do not.

:hug: to Ruby and Melb!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

* Chseeads kicks everyone soundly in the shin.

I didn't go to work today.  Yay. 

I guess I'll try to mow the yard and such today....etc. etc.   There's no shortage of things I need to do and I'm never going to get done.

* Chseeads breaks down in a weeping fit.