News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

The Return of Mt. Dew should be celebrated in Sharing 452!

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2011, 12:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Phew! Long day. Kids' last day of school tomorrow. Yay!  Sleep in days! 

Roscoe, is that what box-elder bugs are drawn to?

Hush Dewy. Take it down a decimal. :)

Lynx

If y'all have any spare prayer time could you say a prayer for my sister?  She was planning to come from east TN for Christmas but then she started bleeding... the hospital says she has cancer.  At 31 years old.  The doctor says he thinks they can get it all out.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Bobby, what goeth on for you the first couple of days after Christmas?

I did part of a downtown broadcast where shopping promotion tickets were drawn for prizes totalling about $15,000 worth of money and service.

Tired.

John  :waving:

Newsman

Praying, Brother.

John

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 21, 2011, 06:36:20 AM
If y'all have any spare prayer time could you say a prayer for my sister?  She was planning to come from east TN for Christmas but then she started bleeding... the hospital says she has cancer.  At 31 years old.  The doctor says he thinks they can get it all out.

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on December 21, 2011, 06:37:45 AM

I did part of a downtown broadcast where shopping promotion tickets were drawn for prizes totalling about $15,000 worth of money and service.

Tired.

Brother, I am off work and lazing around from the 26th until Saturday, the 31st when I go back to work. All that is on my agenda is to laze around and do much of nothing, probably with the company of cheyenne.
Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 21, 2011, 06:36:20 AM
Praying.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on December 21, 2011, 12:56:21 PM

Tired.

Brother, I am off work and lazing around from the 26th until Saturday, the 31st when I go back to work. All that is on my agenda is to laze around and do much of nothing, probably with the company of cheyenne.

You know...a trip to Oklahoma might do you good...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 21, 2011, 01:00:28 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 21, 2011, 12:56:21 PM

Tired.

You know...a trip to Oklahoma might do you good...
:o That there is foreign country.......I ain't got a passport. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

There is also KC! Although you might have more fun laughing at the hillbillies there. Then Roscoe & Mini could show u the locals.  :P

Lynx

Chel was here, she has gone hence.  She seems to know a little bit about everything... she was talking with my father about pottery and damascus steel for knife blades as easily as she talked with uncle Fred about welding, barbecue smokers and motorcycles. 

And she doesn't habitually drink coffee, which is good because I don't even know how to make the stuff.

So now the family is up and watching TV.  I wish they would turn it off, we have such good conversations when we're just sitting around talking.  But if I cut the power line it would leave my laptop running on battery power.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Morning.  I'm at home.  But then I'll be at work when you are free to go home, so I guess that's fair.

Second shift is not as good though because all day you have going to work to look forward to.  First shift you go to work, then you have that out of the way and you can enjoy the rest of the day. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I'm very much beginning to dislike some of the people I work with
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Oh no Heather!  Bake them some cookies, maybe they'll perk up to you. ☺

I'm going to buy some random "not green- salad" and hope it's a good one.  But I'm making Turtle chocolate cream puffs too.  ☺  No actual nuts in the puffs, just chocolate fudge, devils food, and classic turtle puddings mixed together.  Surely that'll induce some drool.

The Purple Fuzzy

I used to always hate when they'd have a salad luncheon at church.  I want some real food... or at least a green salad with meat and cheese and such.

Lynx

Or a southern chef's salad:  Instead of ham and cheese, put some barbecue in it. 

On a related note, Subway now has "pulled pork" barbecue for their subs.  Don't bother trying it though.  It's soft enough, but absolutely flavorless.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

I'm selling my soul to Santa to pay my hospital bill.... I hope and pray the financial aid comes through on this....  If not, well...tough cookies to them, cause I can't pay 'em anyways. lol 

That's why I'd love for God to remove my appendix before Jan. 3rd so when they scan it they find it gone and no need to operate...  Don't need to add insult to injury....lol  A cat scan is a couple thousand bucks a pop anyways.....that itself is bad enough. lol

mini

Gonna have to sell a lot of turkey to pay for a cat...scan...

Chseeads

To pay what I currently owe at the moment, I would need to sell 1,840 turkeys.

Melody

Better start serenading them then that they might get to um.. endeavoring. :biglaugh:

Newsman

Bobby & Mini, how bout meating up for a lunch or something over in Fort Smith? Be about halfway for us all, wouldn't it? Mayhap ze Golden Corral over in Fort Smith?

However, if the womenfolks get involved, I am NOT bringing my wife!  :noo:

Lynx

Just for the record:  A change of plans can sometimes be a good thing.  :)  Just saying.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on December 21, 2011, 08:26:44 PM
Bobby & Mini, how bout meating up for a lunch or something over in Fort Smith? Be about halfway for us all, wouldn't it? Mayhap ze Golden Corral over in Fort Smith?

However, if the womenfolks get involved, I am NOT bringing my wife!  :noo:

I like the idea.....what day'll work best for ya'll? I've got to help pastor one day- not sure which- but other than that, I'm all for it...