News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

The Return of Mt. Dew should be celebrated in Sharing 452!

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2011, 12:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on December 18, 2011, 03:09:10 PM
Friday would work best for me too... :grin: I lost all my phone numbers when I had to switch phones... will you message me more than one way to contact you?
They got this newfangled way of keeping track of all them numbers.  It's a big white sheet of stuff they make out of wood pulp, and you write on it with a stick that rolls out a line of something they call ink.  And it won't accidentally get wiped clean when you change phones or if the computer's hard drive dies.

Or do what I do... keep a .txt file on my computer and back it up to all the external hard drives I use for backing up my music collection. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Friday would work best for me too... :grin: I lost all my phone numbers when I had to switch phones... will you message me more than one way to contact you?

Just wave a donut in the air and he'll show up.  :ugly:  Or some chocolate gravy.  :P

w2cch 

Eating a refried bean plate.

Somebody is sposed to come for some turkeys in a bit...thank God.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on December 18, 2011, 05:42:01 PM

Just wave a donut in the air and he'll show up.  :ugly:  Or some chocolate gravy.  :P

w2cch 

Eating a refried bean plate.

Somebody is sposed to come for some turkeys in a bit...thank God.
Donut? Chocolate Gravy? WHERE?!?! :fork: :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Sold 12 turkeys.  Thank God, they were eating me out of house and home and so big I had no room for them in the inn.

I think I'll go to church at Sanders in a bit.

I hope they shout the plaster off the ceiling.

Heather

and scene......

the show is over!!! thank God!!

back to working and sitting on my bum crocheting. hope everyone is have an awesome weekend!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Went to church at Sanders, came home and such...gotta go tend the fowl. 

They didn't get all the plaster shouted off the ceiling.  Just a little bit of if.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Roscoe

Ugh. Argh. It's monday... I am so not ready to be here..... :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Mountain Dew

I went to the program that Bro Holmes' church had last night. Elaina Angel as guest sang throughout and outdid herself as always. The drum troup was unbelievable and the highlight of the evening. The only downside of the evening was an accident that occurred at the Crucifiction scene: as they stood the cross and dropped it into place with force and a large jerk, the nail holding "Jesus" into place came loose throwing him several feet off the cross. He landed facefirst on his jaw and with such force that he was actually bleeding out his ear.  He was in a great deal of pain and his face horribly swollen. It is the only time I've seen a soldier help Jesus walk from that particular scene of Calvary.
Delight in the Lord...

Roscoe

Ouch. That sounds painful, mt dew. You leaving the heavenly state of arkansas this morning?    And in sharing- thank God no christmas choirs today. An old elvis song comes to mind... :sing: there will be peace in the valley for meeee, someday...

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

That ain't an old Elvis song, he just sang it.  That's an old church song.

Taco, howdy there!  Long time no see.

I made it through the weekend and got everything done that I wanted to get done.  Except cleaning up all the mess, which I began last night and will continue today.  This past weekend was a lot of fun and very productive and I have the remnants of it EVERYWHERE!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

In other news, I have a minor problem.  This week all the family will be in - Dad is already here from Kentucky, sister will be here today from east TN, family coming up from Texas - and I have to work.  Next week Christmas will be over, the family will be gone, even Grandma will be gone - and we have a week off from work. 

So what do I do with a whole week, no work, nobody here?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

#1) it may not be an elvis song, but once you've heard his version it ruins everyone elses. He owned that song, at least for me. And #2) roadtrip to meet gpr's. Wander down through ms, meet mel, swing through texas and harras the fuzzy beast return home via arkansas and meet moi.. simple. And with gas prices, expensive. :lol:

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 19, 2011, 02:20:37 PM

So what do I do with a whole week, no work, nobody here?

Bake sourdough and copy music like always.  :roll:

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 19, 2011, 01:19:11 PM
I went to the program that Bro Holmes' church had last night. Elaina Angel as guest sang throughout and outdid herself as always. The drum troup was unbelievable and the highlight of the evening. The only downside of the evening was an accident that occurred at the Crucifiction scene: as they stood the cross and dropped it into place with force and a large jerk, the nail holding "Jesus" into place came loose throwing him several feet off the cross. He landed facefirst on his jaw and with such force that he was actually bleeding out his ear.  He was in a great deal of pain and his face horribly swollen. It is the only time I've seen a soldier help Jesus walk from that particular scene of Calvary.

Good heavens....  Did the congregation pray for "Jesus?"

:smirk2:

Go to the doc at 1:30 for my follow up appointment. 

Lynx

Seth, hush.

Roscoe, yeah that's a bit too expensive.  Also I have a cat and dog that need to be fed here and are not accustomed to life on the road so it would be um... messy... to take them with me.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Melody

Cell group Christmas party this week and I'm assigned a "salad (not a green salad)" 

I do not know how to make a salad that's not green.  Never have.  I think I'll go buy something from the store rather than buy ingredients I will never use again and that nauseate me.   

:puke:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

mini

Quote from: HeatherB on December 18, 2011, 10:40:43 PM
back to working and sitting on my bum crocheting.

Sitting on your crocheting is rough enough, but what in the world is bum crocheting?!?

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

I'll have another CT Scan Jan. 3rd and if all looks well they'll do surgery in a couple weeks thereafter.

I'd be just fine with it if the Lord would just go ahead and totally take the appendix out and it not even show up on the scan so I wouldn't have to mess with surgery. 

Doc said that normally the appendix just heals itself back up and looks normal again after it's been ruptured, perhaps just being a little shorter than normal because it's usually the end of it that ruptures. 

So, while the Lord is at it mending it anyways, if He'd just go ahead and shrivel it up all the way back to the colon wall like it was never there to start with, that'd be awesome. 

I won't be upset if that's not what He does, but that is my request and what I would like myself. :)