News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Return of Mt. Dew should be celebrated in Sharing 452!

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2011, 12:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Vows!  If it doesn't have a mention of squirrels, jellybeans, or clowns im protesting!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Ok...zoom out a bit works too...are they signing the marriage certificate?

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on December 22, 2011, 06:22:25 PM
Don't blame you a bit isaac. And I sure won't say I'll never carry a card. Just right now, its an un-needed expense...since I can do what I do now without it. If God leads otherwise, though...

I can do anything I want to without it.  :demand:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

I will be here when you feel like being quiet?  I guess hes singing about taco, cause Jinbow aint EVER gonna be quiet...LOL

mini

mini

Someone mass text all the gpers there and tell them they need to wave at us...

Wait, even better.  Tell someone to run the asile...NOW!

mini

mini

mini

Chseeads

mini

Rules for a happy marriage:

1:  Never both be angry at the same time.
2:  Never yell unless the house is on fire.
3:  If one has to win a argument let it be the other...

NOOOOOOOOOOO

STINKING AD!!!!

Lynx

Is that her grandfather?  Is that why he's breaking up?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Shoot, gotta go to work.  Let me know how it ends.  The suspense is killing me.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Jinbow is not Elona anymora!  *cough*

:ugly:

They is married!

mini

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Now my mom is puking with this stomach crud....  I am so sick of being surrounded by the sick!!!! GGGAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!  I do NOT want to get this...ugh.... 

She drug it in from my nephews the other day probably. 

Sheesh.

IowaSkirtGirl

Quote from: Chseeads on December 22, 2011, 03:33:20 AM
Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on December 22, 2011, 03:23:27 AM
*sigh*

I think I am going to sit somewhere else at church after Christmas.

W2CCH.

Why, what happened?

Nothing really happened per say. Our pastor did recently take out the last row of chairs to encourage people to sit closer...I've been back row since day one...So lately I've kind of been moving around, BUT that's not the point. Someone noticed I haven't been quite as spirited during song service and I think part of it is who I'm sitting with....So I think a change of scenery is in order...I shall let nothing stand between me and Jesus!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

Well, good.  Quit sitting with the thugs and move on up.  :P

Sometimes my mom just takes a random spell of having a sick stomach and then is over it...maybe this is one of those...I can only hope. 

I may drink some bleach just for safety. 

Somebody bought me out on quail.  Yay. 

Gotta get ready for church.

Heather

I was there but I was sitting too far toward the back for you hooligans to see me. I didn't want Isaac to see my real identity.....

We did get a picture with all 5 GP'ers there though  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I hate I missed the wedding, and no one told me it was gonna be broadcast online or I would have watched it!

Grr.

And I agree, the Angels are great people. They come to our church pretty often. Totally awesome!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?