News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Return of Mt. Dew should be celebrated in Sharing 452!

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2011, 12:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

How is that a cue from me?  :eyebrow:

Fixing to tend the fowl and get ready for church.

mini

Cause you had a shout down while listening to black gospel...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 17, 2011, 10:41:56 PM

I always have a shout down listening to gospel! woo gloray!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 17, 2011, 10:41:56 PM

Ooooo, my "church work" CD...yeah.... 

Tended fowl...took a shower, wore me out.....  :roll:  I will be glad to be "well" again.....goodness.... 

Going to church in a minute.

Roscoe

Love your new custom title, "Gravy Boy" Mini.  :laughhard:
I went to prayer meeting, prayed for some of you heathens, then came home. Drove Rusty too. His heater works real well. Couldn't keep it on low without it running me outta the cab. On the way home, I tuned his ancient stereo into WSM AM650 and listend to Cajun music on the Grand Ole Opry. First time in years I've picked that up. I'm such a hick. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Mountain Dew

Nearing Little Rock...will be at Bro Holmes' church this weekend. Yay!!!
Delight in the Lord...

Roscoe

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 18, 2011, 02:59:39 AM
:o What is going on at Bro Holmes' this weekend?
You know, you could run by the State Capitol tomorrow and meet me in person. I'll be there, hard at work from 7am until around 2:30ish...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

:o

Oh, Roscoe...you're in trouble now....

w2cch...and stuff.

MelodyB

Wow....y'all got that Chocolate Gravy thing outta your system? :o

I've had such a great day today! I am blessed!

Tomorrow is our Christmas program. I'll be glad to get it over with. I'm really weary of these songs. Especially since I am an alto now and it's hard for me to hear the part. Ugh.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Melody are you doing one of those preset programs that you get the soundtrack on CD and sing with it?  If so, they usually have a practice CD that emphasizes the different parts, in your case an alto CD with the alto singers singing much louder.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Yep, we are. But I don't have a CD. And the program is tomorow, so it's kinda late now. Lol oh well. Bro Ron said we sounded fine, it's either better than I think, or he is just getting hard of hearing.

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  Been a busy day.  Just got home.

Bro. Holmes church is HUGE!

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Roscoe on December 18, 2011, 03:24:53 AM
You know, you could run by the State Capitol tomorrow and meet me in person. I'll be there, hard at work from 7am until around 2:30ish...
On Sunday? For real? You are that close?
Delight in the Lord...

Nelle

I hope you weren't near Jonesboro Arkansas on your travel, Dew!!

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on December 18, 2011, 02:04:20 AM
Love your new custom title, "Gravy Boy" Mini.  :laughhard:

I didn't even notice until you said something...ROFLOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 18, 2011, 06:00:20 AM

Both of you?  In the same state?  Ya'll ain't got a ounce of brain between ya, and barely a full set of teeth.

Roscoe

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 18, 2011, 06:00:20 AM
I is that close.
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 18, 2011, 04:45:24 AM
:hi:  Been a busy day.  Just got home.

Bro. Holmes church is HUGE!
And Fuzzy, that comment about Bro Holmes' church BETTER be a random observation. If I find out you were that close to me and didn't call, I'd, I'd....well, I'd cry. :cry:
Back at work. Ready for a weekend already. :lol:

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Nelle on December 18, 2011, 08:04:23 AM
I hope you weren't near Jonesboro Arkansas on your travel, Dew!!
Girl, I've spent many a day in Jonesboro, but not today. My grandfather pastored there, but I believe you and I have discussed this before. My grandmother and one aunt still live there.

I also have family in Cabot and Benton.
Delight in the Lord...

Chseeads

It's coooooooooooooooooold. 

Going to church in a minute.

sunlight

Roscoe, I am going to be that close... :grin: on wednesday, and again on friday.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on December 18, 2011, 01:58:13 PM
Roscoe, I am going to be that close... :grin: on wednesday, and again on friday.
:o :o You should call us. Not sure on Lou's schedule, but I'm off on Friday. We *might* would be able to drive and see you, if you have time......

IowaSkirtGirl

Getting ready for church.

Psalm 119:136 is on my mind for obvious reasons...

I have a feeling I am going to need to stock up on tissues before after and during prayer...
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

sunlight

Friday would work best for me too... :grin: I lost all my phone numbers when I had to switch phones... will you message me more than one way to contact you?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Welp...Im ready for this program to be over.

Hurry up people! So we can get started!