News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

The Return of Mt. Dew should be celebrated in Sharing 452!

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2011, 12:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

*edited...  I started talking about another song...

The lady died I think of congestive heart failure.  I can't imagine why.  She's really getting into the song...

Chseeads

That guy died, I read according to comments and stuff on there I think. 

His days of breakfast here below ended.

Melody

oh it was the guy?   

Still funny, right up there with the "My God is a washing machine" song...

MsJennJenn

The thought of chocolate gravy makes me want to throw up.  :noo:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

The thought of throwing up makes me think of chocolate gravy.  :hypocrite:

okieoliveoyl

utter nonsense ... all this chit chat about chocolate gravy.  who would waste perfectly good chocolate and make it into gravy?   I say...let the chocolate be chocolate and let the gravy be lumpy and on my taters and served with fried chicken!  Can i get an amen from someone?
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Lynx

Yeah, what Seth said.  I'm a bit tired myself.  But I got accomplished everything I set out to do (with Grandma's help) today, and everything I need is lined up for me to do what I intend to do tomorrow.

G'night y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

I could have, and should have gone to bed at 9:30....I was seriously dead tired. But I fought thru it, and now here I sit. *sigh*

At night I can't sleep.
In the morning I can't wake up.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Ugg....

I had some high quality weird dreams.  Dreamed that I picked up my son from school, on horseback.  Then the streets were flooded, so we were going through water on horseback.  Then we had a Weight Watchers meeting at the fire station, and the WW Leader got mad cause I had a box fan and kicked it over, then acted like everything was ok.  I left, and told my wife that I would NEVER be back there.  LOL

Needless to say, it woke me up.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

IowaSkirtGirl

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 15, 2011, 04:25:16 PM
We are finally getting around to finishing Hannah's room.  She is definately creative.  She seen quails somewhere and decided THAT was the animal for her.  My avatar is one that she want's incorporated into her room somehow.  It is difficult to find quail decor that's feminine or child friendly... lol  That picture does however fit her color palette. Pretty amazing how beautiful God makes nature.

we may have to go with some decals like this..

Have you guys seen a quail room?

I know I'm a little late on this, but I did find this, and you can take just about any picture to a place that does vinyl signs and get decals made :)
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

IowaSkirtGirl

Have you gone to Etsy.com and searched quail? They have a cute selection of pillows and figures...:) Just trying to be my helpful self....

SippinTea

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on December 17, 2011, 02:33:49 PM
Have you gone to Etsy.com and searched quail? They have a cute selection of pillows and figures...:) Just trying to be my helpful self....

That was the first thing I thought of too. *lol* But you beat me to posting. ;)

G'morning everyone! :hi: Today is David's birthday, so the kiddos and I are driving Chris in to work this morning so's we can have the car and go irritate and annoy celebrate with David. :hypocrite: However, me being the brilliant person that I am, I was so focused on Christmas and wrapping up homeschooling for the year, that, uhh, I kinda forgot about his birthday. So. We will be going birthday present shopping BEFORE we head for mom's house. *lol*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

IowaSkirtGirl

I know I know...ISG and her multiple posts in a row...but I didn't really want this one to be a part of the helpful happy me one.

Maybe I should start a thread called ISG's Issue of the Day....:(

Edited. I started a thread just for all my issues...I don't mean to hijack the sharing thread with my grumps.

Melody

Our friend D moved in last night and another friend was over, all sitting around drinking coffee and I said, "Hey, do you guys like chocolate gravy?"  And they were all like  :o :o :o :o  "Chocolate what?  Gravy?  :-? What's that? That don't seem right."  I started BOL wishing I had video'ed it.  Hilarious.  They had never even heard of it.   

What a nice Chocolate Gravy battle yesterday.  I'm glad we won.   :hypocrite:

Trying a Pinterest recipe today.  Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake.  Except I'm using almost stale cinnamon rolls and they say to use the canned uncooked ones.

Chseeads

Quote from: SippinTea on December 17, 2011, 02:48:45 PM
Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on December 17, 2011, 02:33:49 PM

That was the first thing I thought of too. *lol* But you beat me to posting. ;)

G'morning everyone! :hi: Today is David's birthday, so the kiddos and I are driving Chris in to work this morning so's we can have the car and go irritate and annoy celebrate with David. :hypocrite: However, me being the brilliant person that I am, I was so focused on Christmas and wrapping up homeschooling for the year, that, uhh, I kinda forgot about his birthday. So. We will be going birthday present shopping BEFORE we head for mom's house. *lol*

:beret:

Just get him another Leslie and he'll be happy as a clam.

Eating a refried bean plate.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 17, 2011, 03:20:36 PM
Our friend D moved in last night and another friend was over, all sitting around drinking coffee and I said, "Hey, do you guys like chocolate gravy?"  And they were all like  :o :o :o :o  "Chocolate what?  Gravy?  :-? What's that? That don't seem right."  I started BOL wishing I had video'ed it.  Hilarious.  They had never even heard of it.   

What a nice Chocolate Gravy battle yesterday. I'm glad we won.    :hypocrite:

Trying a Pinterest recipe today.  Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake.  Except I'm using almost stale cinnamon rolls and they say to use the canned uncooked ones.
Excuse me?!? You have not won. In the words of John Paul Jones, "I have just began to fight!" And obviously your "friends" are uncultured.  Probably from Kansas, or Oklahoma. :hypocrite:

And in sharing- I'm lazier than usual today. Here it is after eleven o'clock and I've not made it past the computer. So much to do. So much that ain't getting done. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Roscoe

Did everyone fall out? Y"all done got mighty quiet.  :o
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I've been busy.  Choir practice, lunch, cooking stuff.  Just pulled a couple of chocolate egg custard pies out of the oven.  Turned out fairly well.  Now to cool, then for some cream cheese icing.  They'll go quickly tomorrow at church.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Made a Pinterest recipe - spicy corn dip. Amazing!

Also made some puppy chow! YUM!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on December 17, 2011, 09:10:06 PM
Did everyone fall out? Y"all done got mighty quiet.  :o
Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 17, 2011, 10:05:09 PM
I've been busy.  Choir practice, lunch, cooking stuff.  Just pulled a couple of chocolate egg custard pies out of the oven.  Turned out fairly well.  Now to cool, then for some cream cheese icing.  They'll go quickly tomorrow at church.

I've been busy too.  Washing cars, buying a gift for my wife, getting dinner on (deer chops are in the crock pot) and studying for a message tomorrow.  Man, I'm about to have a shouting fit just studying...I think I may have to take a cue from Seth and crank up some good ol' gospel music....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller