News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

The Return of Mt. Dew should be celebrated in Sharing 452!

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2011, 12:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountain Dew

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 15, 2011, 10:38:00 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 15, 2011, 10:16:04 PM
And.....I have made it through the day. I still feel like the stuff Cheesy shovels outta his pens though. Gonna take a large dose of Nyquil and knock myself out I'm thinking.......

I really shoulda brought a couple of those pies home. Didn't wanna seem greedy though, so I didn't.

:ignore: :sick: Nyquill.  Pentecostals favorite 20 proof alcohol. (hic)
I thought it was mouthwash.
Delight in the Lord...

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Mountain Dew

In high school, a couple of underclassman/girls decided to get drunk on mouthwash. Got SICK!!
Delight in the Lord...

Mountain Dew

I have just laughed until I cried at Roscoe's post about the deer.
Delight in the Lord...

Melody

I think Roscoe should do a re-enactment... unless he just wants to fess up.

My friend is FINALLY coming home for the holidays, from Honduras.  We are going to eat and catch up.  I need to tell her my cilantro bath story, she's got some to share too! 

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Mountain Dew

It is my day off. I woke up way before 5:00 AM. I am posting on Godplace and have already sent a friend a text...which I rarely ever do. Someone hit me in the head before I do anything else stupid.
Delight in the Lord...

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

& some days ya just want to run away...   That's my morning so far.  lol

mini

Melody

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Mountain Dew

Delight in the Lord...

mini

That explains why your marriage with Seth didnt work out.  Hes a hypochondriac who is afraid of pills.

Melody

:spitlaugh:

Ok, I love GP.  Just talking about a bit of scripture with Mt.Dew has perked me right up.  Plus I have now had a cup of coffee. 

Mountain Dew

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 16, 2011, 03:30:15 PM
:spitlaugh:

Ok, I love GP.  Just talking about a bit of scripture with Mt.Dew has perked me right up.  Plus I have now had a cup of coffee. 

Brewing mine now.
Delight in the Lord...

Lynx

Morning y'all.  Got all my shopping done last night after work.  The store was still crowded, but mostly with employees trying to restock everything that had been wiped out that day by the holiday horde.

In other news:  My grandmother was watching The Price Is Right (the longest running, most popular long-playing series of advertisements on the air!) and this lady won a prize and went ballistic.  She said, "I wonder if any of them check their pants after they win a prize, to see if they wet them."   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Roscoe

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 16, 2011, 02:54:59 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on December 16, 2011, 01:11:23 PM
What kind of work do you do?
I am a pharmacist.
You and Meller Yeller should get along terrific. She's been known to dispense some "medicine" herself from time to time... :hippy:
Quote from: minnesota68 on December 16, 2011, 02:47:31 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on December 16, 2011, 02:38:52 PM
Oh ya know, life.  God is still good though!

God is good.  And a taser helps.
Only if you can use it on the offending party. And in my case today it's sickness, and I can't tase that.... :teeth:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

mini

For the record, I have done a very sinful thing.

I broke the coffee pot.

Luckily, we had a new one in the utility closet, so I am saved.  But it was like losing a old friend...

mini

MtDewy needs to hurry up and post.  Shes not fast at stirring up trouble.