News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Time to get thrifty in Sharing Four-Fifty!

Started by MsJennJenn, November 16, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Lord, have mercy....

I'm so sick of being sick.  I don't feel too bad in some ways this morning, but the pain that comes and goes is maddening.....  I have 45,000 things that need done and are falling apart around me, and I still don't feel like doing anything but bare minimum.....

Lord help......

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

What exactly is wrong with you this time?  Is it a virus or something?

Chseeads

Did I not go through all this already?  :eyebrow:

It's a bacterial infection in my guts.

The Purple Fuzzy

You probably did, I just didn't remember.  Hope you feel better soon.

MelodyB

It's actually real and medically documented...THIS time. :hypocrite:

Dad is out. In recovery. Everything went well, and we should be going home soon.

And just so y'all know, the WiFi in this hospital is terrible. Keeps going in and out and frustrating me. If people have to be here, at least they could have decent WiFi so we can keep my mind off of the worries. Ugh.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Isn't that what they call those giant worms that eat all your food & just keep growing?  What are you feeding that amoeba, Seth? 

sunlight

To your house... :evilgrin: are you scared? :hyper: You should text me. :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Who's house, Heather's?  If you don't clarify I bet you're gonna get a whole lot of texts.  Hope you have the unlimited plan.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

hmm, I thought I quoted. :grin: and yes, I do have unlimited texting.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Nope, ya di'n't.  I was confused but since I have nothing better to do while I wait for some records to run, I backtracked and found Heather's post (three pages ago) as the most probable target of your response.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

IowaSkirtGirl

did someone say mystery chocolate? sounds like my kinda deal....

i had a big fat cow step on my foot....n i called her a heifer....i don't think she was too offended....
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Lynx

Yeah, mystery chocolate.  You get whatever they were running when they had a few that were bent out of shape and they tossed them down the "rejected because they weren't perfect" chute.  With experimentation I have determined that the dark chocolate rectangles with white stripes are a really chewy caramel, the oblong milk chocolates are either raspberry or orange cream, the round milk chocolate is either vanilla cream, coconut or some kind of custard creme, the milk chocolate rectangles are roman nougat (score!) and the round milk chocolates with chocolate sprinkles are chocolate truffles.

That's in this box.  Who knows what the other two boxes have...
"Do you sing at church?"

IowaSkirtGirl

And where can i buy these mystery chocolates?
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Lynx

I'd imagine at any Russel Stover's factory outlet.  Big box, 3 pounds, labeled either "Seconds" or "Bloopers."

I just wonder if the guy in charge of filling them and weighing them to 3 pounds ever samples what is coming down the chute.  Hmmm... I wonder if Russel Stover's is hiring right now.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Chel never DID say who was supposed to be sending her a text.  Everyone text her, just in case you're the one she was talking to.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 01, 2011, 07:41:55 PM
Isn't that what they call those giant worms that eat all your food & just keep growing?  What are you feeding that amoeba, Seth? 

You're a weirdo, Martha.  :smirk2:

Lord....

Tried to nap a while...it was partially successful and partially not, for both internal and external reasons.  :roll:

Gonna trudge to church in a while....  Getting healed would be just great.   

I was gonna see if I could get the Stangers to come and help with the service, but when I called Bro. Stanger (found out when I did that my dad had called him last night to have him pray for me and mom etc.), I found out that Sis. Stanger is laid up with cancer!  Ugh....  That is no good, no good at all. 

So I'm just gonna go on and wing it....If I'm sick, I'll be sick here as much as I am there, so what's the diff.  And maybe I will get a touch, I hope and pray.  lol

My temp is creeping back up....cause evening is coming.  :roll:  I HATE that crud....what in the world is with that to where you always feel worse at night!?!?  What a ripoff.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MelodyB on December 01, 2011, 07:37:54 PM
It's actually real and medically documented...THIS time. :hypocrite:
Right... I was kind of reminded of the story "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"... ;)

Chseeads

Lord, everything goes to Hades when I don't feel well enough to do things....that's when everything falls apart.... I have a PILE of dead birds from the last couple days due to various things that have happened.  :sob:

Ugh.

Lord help me,  Please, really.

MsJennJenn

Meller....if you're connected to Mary on Facebook she posted a whole slew of photos from her Asia trip today!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Well, I survived.  I think.  lol  It didn't feel very good, but I endured....  Played the piano instead of the organ so I wouldn't have to use my feet so much, thought that might be less intensive....  All the singing and talking was kind of a strain though anyways.  Feels weird playing the piano and leading.  I play other places and it's not so weird, but felt wacky at home being so used the organ all the time.

Anyways....Lord, go on and heal me up....I'm READY to be OVER this.....Oy!

iridiscente

Lord, heal his mind while you're at it, please.

The Purple Fuzzy

Amelia Bedelia

this is a link to the facebook album for anyone that wants to see some photos... they aren't all there yet.  so far only Hong Kong and two photos at the Sydney opera house
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150486843678064.427320.707058063&type=1&l=dd3d810fb7

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air