News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Time to get thrifty in Sharing Four-Fifty!

Started by MsJennJenn, November 16, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Lynx

Went to work, came home.

Sometimes it can be fun to intentionally do something you know will cause someone to wonder about your sanity.   :chairspin:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Just got done watching Patch Adams. Best movie ever.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Newsman

23 shopping days left! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

John  :waving:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

baby shower coming up.  It's the music ministers and I enjoy making diaper cakes for baby showers but I'm a little disappointed as I don't think I can make the kind I'd like. 

I would like to do this one

The company that makes these sell them for $180!!! 

But I might try my hand at this one instead

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Shew.

Went to the doc again this morning.

Sposed to go get a CT scan in a while....  I hope that's not just a big hassle and waste....  It'll just rule out an abscess or etc.  If it doesn't find anything out of the way, then I'll just have to get over it anyways.  She's going to add another antibiotic prescription too.

Lynx

Morning y'all!

Seth:  Whoa, never though about an abscess... Sure hope it's not that.

Gone to take my grandma to the nursing home.  No, not that way!... she's a volunteer there. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

Work has been a total nightmare the last couple days. I'm ready for another vacation please!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

And I post for the first time today.... went to visit an old friend today. He's a retired cop and don't get out of the house much, so I went a got him. We wound up going to Ihop, where he bought me breakfast, then cruised around the countryside in his '46 Mercury. Absolutley smashing day.  :thumbsup2:

And Cheese texted me a bit ago. I'd normally not post this as it's his business, but he's posted on here most of his sickness, so..... say another prayer for him, he was headed for the hospital earlier. I jokingly said I hoped they'd keep him and he replied that they were......If he was serious, which I believe he was, it may be a bit before he gets back on here.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Oh dear.  Just when I tease him it turns out serious.   :-\

Let them find any and everything that could possibly be causing him distress & fix it so when he comes home, he'll have no complaints. ☺

Andrew's heading to his section Christmas youth party with his white elephant gift...  Poor sap that gets that.  He wrapped it in bright sparkly wrapping paper to 1.not be assumed associated with it & 2. to make it look appealing to someone else. 

SippinTea

*is worried about Cheese*

David decided to stay an extra night with us, so we'll take him back home when we head to town for the Christmas parade tomorrow. Hurray for Christmas and snow! :D

*suddenly realized Cheese isn't here to fuss about the snow comment and is sad*  :sadbounce:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

iridiscente

Sis reposted a status update saying:

"Repeating Deb's post, in case you don't have her on your friend list.

asking for prayer for our dear friend Seth Eads. As far as the doctors can tell his appendix has ruptured and he has been admitted to Bloomington hospital. Looks like he will be in there the next week trying to clear up infection and in about six weeks they will remove what is left of his appendix. Thanks for the prayers"

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

poor Seth  :(

i'm eating steak at APB's.

i somehow survived today......so thankful for the next 2 days off.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Whoops!  That ain't good, nohow! 

Well at least they know what it is now and are moving to fix it.  (It ain't my business but) I wonder if he has any health insurance.

In other news:  Went to work, came home.  My ankle is giving me trouble.  I think I overdid it last night.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

In other, other news:  Tomorrow I'm gonna try something in the kitchen.  Chocolate egg custard pie like I made last Sunday (that went so well) but this time instead of milk I'll use mostly heavy table cream.  And real butter instead of margarine.  And dutch cocoa. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Yeah my dear SmoopsiePoo is sick and in the hosp.

:sadbounce:

His sister is supposed to be bringing him a laptop so he can get online, but he doesn't seem hopeful that that will happen. 

We should also fill up two or three sharing threads so he has a lot to catch up on when he gets home! ;) 

(I am also quite happy that he is being forced to sleep in a BED and not draped over various pieces of furniture. And the fact that he has to chill out and slow down...if it wasn't so painful, he MIGHT could relax.) 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Seth was the main one to lock these threads down and unlock the new ones.  With him gone, this thread might go on as long as the "Last person to post wins" threads.
"Do you sing at church?"

Amelia Bedelia

sounds good to me... with him gone the natives and birds can run amok!!!!! :up2:

:sadbounce: I hope he's back soon

Chseeads

Hello.  What's left of me is still alive.  My sister brought me a laptop.

Lynx

Back on da field!

Howdy Seth.  Though I am glad to see you back online, I should probably say log off and rest. 

Good thing you picked this century to have a ruptured appendix though.  That used to be fatal.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Pooh heads....

Well, yes, I'm in the hospital.  Nope, I don't have insurance.  I'll be selling my ruptured appendix on Ebay.  I hope it looks like the image of some famous person.  :smirk2: 

I'll post some more useless trivia in a bit.  I don't feel as poopy as I did.  Though I about joked to death on milk while ago due to something my sister said about something in the paper.