News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Time to get thrifty in Sharing Four-Fifty!

Started by MsJennJenn, November 16, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

At home on lunch eatin left over chicken Alfredo pasta.

Today has been a hard one at work. Quite a few pets either being euthanized or found deceased and the owners calling to demand why. And I think the  old weather has everyone in a funk. Cranky cranky people....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Lynx

I saw a shirt I might like to have...

"Nonflamable?
Challenge accepted!"

Another one, for people such as I, who like to tinker with stuff:
"I void warranties"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

IowaSkirtGirl

So, my life should be a tv reality show.

I am thankful today for MelMel, Seth, and the little bit of my sanity I have left. I am also going to attack hug those two...and huggggggggg the rest of you because I realize how precious life really is after last night...

I loves you all from the bottom of my crazy little heart :)
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

iridiscente

MellowYellow, did you ever make a thread about how to use leftover turkey?

Melody

No.. I got sidetracked.  If you haven't started one, I'm starting one now...   

Mmmm... now I'm hungry.  ☺

IowaSkirtGirl

Okay, I was wondering if anyone had heard of "Muck" boots? and if you tried them did they have good arch support....

I am trying to decide if I want to invest in good "chore" boots...or just buy another pair of track shoes and get rubber over shoes...hmmmm
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

MelodyB

*HUGS* to all who need a few.

Mainly cause I need them. :smirk2:

Dad goes in at 7:30am to get his port put in for dialysis, he wasn't supposed to have it till next week, but the Dr said today his kidneys are at 10% functioning level now and he needs to start the process immediately!

UGH.

Im at church. That's all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Melody

I'm so sorry Mel. He will feel much better I think afterwards though I think is the common effect.

Oh you guys. Life can be so complex no matter how simple I'd like to make it.  I'm a black and white person most of the time but wow, some situations are hard.  Thank goodness there IS a God who is a good God.  I wish some situations could just be absolved immediately instead of draaaagggggiiiinnng out, peaking it's head and throwing a temper tantrum randomly.  I wish all parties involved would just get Jesus and it'd be on the mend.  Blech.  I'd put it to yas for input but I don't know that that will really help.  I'd think the prayer vial is full already... lol  Must be room for more.

Chseeads

I'm so ready to be over this crud.

Dad actually turned the furnace on this evening finally. 

My mom had a surgery on her nose today to remove a skin cancer or whatever.

I'm sposed to meet that lady for an interview Friday morning.

LORD, help me be healed.....  Like asap.  My world is falling apart around me when I don't feel like doing anything.  Oy.....

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

I've heard of muck boots.  Arch support depends on what brand you buy probably.  I'd say just get some galoshes to put over your regular shoes - cheaper, easier to clean and you'd have your shoes' arch support.

In other news:  Went to work, came home.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Amelia Bedelia

tell adina to have that baby on sunday. dec 4, especially dec 4s that fall on sundays, is the birthday for cool peoples

specifically 5:03am, but we don't have to get into all the details, the full 24hours of the date is fine

my trip to asia was so fantastic.  I don't like america that much anymore

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Observations from late night Chinese take out: It's already hard for me to take someone praying to a half naked little fat man seriously, it's even hard when the little fat man is painted gold from head to toe, but they really lost me when I realized it was a bobble head.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on December 01, 2011, 12:56:45 PMmy trip to asia was so fantastic.  I don't like america that much anymore

Are there pictures to post?! I would love to hear of your adventures!

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on December 01, 2011, 01:08:37 PM
Observations from late night Chinese take out: It's already hard for me to take someone praying to a half naked little fat man seriously, it's even hard when the little fat man is painted gold from head to toe, but they really lost me when I realized it was a bobble head.
I'm a buddah fan. He's given me truth when I tell Lou I have the body of a god...... :laughhard: And in other news, they have set a 22 foot tall cedar tree in the middle of my capitol building...the whole places smells like cedar, and I just had a woman tell me,"oh, this smells so piney!" Still trying to figure out how a cedar tree can smell like pine. ???
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Five-oh:  Some city folks don't know the difference.  To them all evergreens smell vaguely the same. 

Anyone want some chocolates?  I have no clue what's inside most of them, but 9 pounds (three 3lb boxes) is just too much.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Lol! That's too much chocolate for even a chocoholic like me...

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on December 01, 2011, 03:26:16 PM
I'm a buddah fan. He's given me truth when I tell Lou I have the body of a god...... :laughhard: And in other news, they have set a 22 foot tall cedar tree in the middle of my capitol building...the whole places smells like cedar, and I just had a woman tell me,"oh, this smells so piney!" Still trying to figure out how a cedar tree can smell like pine. ???

Not true, Buddha was way taller than you. lol 
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

Starting to get ideas together for Hannah's bday.  It's not till March but she's never actually had a birthday party persay.   She's going to be 10 though & it's a big deal I guess to hit double digits... Lol So a real tea party with big hats & all is what we're going for.  Then an afternoon of snacks & movies. :)  suggestions?

Roscoe

:pound: :pound:
Quote from: taco_harvell on December 01, 2011, 04:20:19 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 01, 2011, 03:26:16 PM

Not true, Buddha was way taller than you. lol