News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

5-0's PAPM is Sporty & Courtly in Sharing 440!

Started by Newsman, June 28, 2011, 10:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

Does he have like a little security booth he sits in or something?  Or does he roam the halls menacingly pounding a billy club in his hand, or what?

mini

Roaming sounds like to much work for Roscoe.  I think it would be a booth...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Some woman pulled out of the grocery store parking lot and hit my hubby's van.  He's OK and it's still drivable, thankfully.

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 07, 2011, 05:50:39 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on July 07, 2011, 05:37:46 PM
Quote from: five-oh on July 07, 2011, 04:52:58 PM
Hi! At work. Eating lunch. Not planning on doing a whole lot. :biglaugh:

What exactly DO you do, when/if you ever actually do do anything?

I think he eats a donut....
Quote from: Chseeads on July 07, 2011, 06:15:14 PM
Does he have like a little security booth he sits in or something?  Or does he roam the halls menacingly pounding a billy club in his hand, or what?
Quote from: minnesota68 on July 07, 2011, 06:32:31 PM
Roaming sounds like to much work for Roscoe.  I think it would be a booth...
:pound: :pound: :pound: Roscoe menacingly pounds a billy club on Mini and the Chicken King's heads.

Just for the record, while y'all were talking bad about me, I was protecting the people of my state from a drunken hobo who wandered by my Capitol grounds. (He got to close to my donuts) :lol: And to answer Cheese's query- no booth, I spend two hours standing at a door running a metal detector, then two hours in a patrol car, then two hours at another door or menacing people in the halls, depending on how well staffed we are, then two more hours in the car. It's a wonderful life. :laughhard:\ And it's proof that if you ask God for something, be prepared to follow through, and you'll find Paradise- for me, good pay, free donuts and newspapers, and not much work. God is good and so is life! :thumbsup2:
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 07, 2011, 09:34:28 PM
Some woman pulled out of the grocery store parking lot and hit my hubby's van.  He's OK and it's still drivable, thankfully.
Glad he's okay.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Chseeads

Went to church came home, still have to go tend fowl.

But before that, went to a funeral viewing. 

And right before that, my cousin called me and told me that if I go talk to my uncle/neighbor, she thinks he is agreeable to signing this Quit Claim deal that will let this stupid survey deal be officially recorded in all the glory of its legalese.  :roll:  The surveyor has talked to them, so she said I should go talk to my uncle.  I'm sure she called ME because she knows that my dad would just have a fit.  I'll go do it so hopefully this stupid crud can all be finalized for good and shut up about.  I will have to do it secretly, because if my dad knew it, he would have a fit that they're going behind his back, and talking to me, and he'd be sure they're tricking me and this is all a plot and a ploy and yadda yadda yadda. 

They may be putting on a front on some ends about their actions, but they're not tricking me.  They may have been underhanded in former dealings, but this is what it is.  I can't change history and I know what all the historical documents show, so I'm satisfied with it.  She kind of put a little disclaimer in her statements that "she can't prove that it's not that way" like she doesn't really think that is how it was meant to be or something, but she was very civil and such....  *shrug*  lol

So anyways.....  I just want it OVER with completely.  It has drug on far too long.  So, whatever.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Hole in the ground with water in it.

I'm eating a salad.

Why does a salad always end up bigger than you envisioned when you started putting the ingredients together?  :smirk2:

Chseeads

And yes, I know it's 1 in the morning and I'm eating a salad.

Don't judge me.

Lynx

My "salad" starts with a little bit of lettuce in the bottom of the bowl, just so I can technically call it a salad.  Then a lot of egg, ham, cheese, bleu cheese dressing, baby corn, pickled okra...

I heard salads are supposed to be healthy for you but um... I dunno.  :freaky2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In other news...

After installing three OS on my music computer I turned to my decoy computer, the one I'm on right now, for internet and such.  The hard drive has been buggy for months and won't accept a Windows XP install so I picked up a used IDE hard drive for $20, swapped them out, installed XP and Linux Mint... and my blood pressure went through the roof when I realized I had forgotten to get all the sermons copied off.  I take this laptop to church to record the service and all those sermons are stuck on the old hard drive.  Now I'll have to fiddle with all those little screws again to put the old hard drive back in, copy the sermons, then switch back to the new hard drive.

Oh well, could be worse I guess.  I could have reformatted the old drive and lost the sermons forever.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

Chseeads

Quote from: Newsman on July 08, 2011, 07:19:24 AM
What's a salad?

John  :waving:

To you, a salad would be 2 pounds of cold hot dogs chopped up in a bowl.

:P

Melody

Ew.

I love real salad though! 

Unsettled at the moment, so I can't sleep.

Roscoe

Mellow Yellow, I like the smilie you found so much, it's now in my signature. Thanks! :laughhard:
Cheese, glad the mess sounds like it's being sorted out.
Quote from: Newsman on July 08, 2011, 07:19:24 AM
What's a salad?

John  :waving:
X2. :thumbsup2:

And it is Friday for most people, but only Tuesday for me. :cry: But it's all good. In other news, I was able to replace the malfunctioning sensor in Lou's car and it's running good again. Couldn't do a thing for the loose nut that's behind the wheel most often though- she, er, it, is VERY resistant to change. :laughhard: Now if I can just get the Miata lined out..... I hope all of you have a great and blessed day!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Merning.

Paperwork today.  Yuck...in other news, I get to go flying tomorrow, so thats a big plus.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

IowaSkirtGirl

What I just heard from the playroom downstairs..."WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME!?" This made me go in the back of my mind..."obviously with 5 other kids down there no one." I know that's mean..but really that's one of the questions if you have to ask you should already know the answer.....

Last night was rough. Roomie has been really flaky and checked out of life lately. I took it upon myself to once again give her a big fat dose of reality...life stinks sometimes...GROW UP and deal with it! I also think in all my ranting I might have convinced her prayer is a good idea ;)
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

MsJennJenn

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on July 08, 2011, 12:04:55 PM
Last night was rough. Roomie has been really flaky and checked out of life lately. I took it upon myself to once again give her a big fat dose of reality...life stinks sometimes...GROW UP and deal with it! I also think in all my ranting I might have convinced her prayer is a good idea ;)

The wounds of a friend are faithful!!! I'm glad she has a friend like you!
Too many close friends of friends are afraid to speak the truth, and their friends fall out!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on July 08, 2011, 11:35:03 AM

Cheese, glad the mess sounds like it's being sorted out.

It's already sorted out.  But people are just still stupid.  :smirk2:

Unless my dad ever comes to a total change of heart and mind, he will live the rest of his life unhappy about it. 

Which is ludicrous, because he has the same property that he has had and used for over 50 years, nothing changed. 

:roll:

Chseeads

Lord, I'm popular today....  Don't know if I'm gonna fit everybody's appointments in or not....

Fixing to go to a funeral viewing in a few minutes.  And do a church bank deposit while I'm out. 

Lady called wanting ducks, supposed to get them later today hopefully.  And while she was on the phone the surveyor called and left me a message, gotta call him back here in a bit, probably when I leave to go to the funeral home.  The guy that buys eggs called and wants to get eggs this afternoon.  Yesterday a couple people called about wanting chicks or such this afternoon, don't know if they'll call back/follow through or not.  Wanted to try to get this uncle meeting over and done with maybe.....  Be good to hear from the surveyor first so I have his input beforehand. lol  Everybody wants a piece of me.  :smirk2:

Lynx

Yes popularity is such a burden.

..... I wouldn't know.   :smirk2:

Howdy y'all.  I just now got up.
"Do you sing at church?"