News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

5-0's PAPM is Sporty & Courtly in Sharing 440!

Started by Newsman, June 28, 2011, 10:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

So, I made all these brownies... triple chunk.  And then youth group is cancelled cause the leader is sick. 

Anybody want a brownie? 

Chseeads

Did you poison the youthleader so you could keep the "brownies" to yourself?    :eyebrow:

I'm eating BBP Phase 2... One can of BBs and chicken makes 2 BBPs...so this is part 2. 

:fork:

Mel-Mel, so what'd the shrimp look like?

taco_harvell

Praying John!!

Going tomorrow after noon to have 2 more teeth pulled. The last dentist I saw said that one of these teeth was "impossible to pull" without breaking my jaw to get one of the roots out. Pray this guy is right and  he can pull it with as few problems as possible.

It finally rained some today, and boy did we need it! We could probably use 2 or 3 days of soaking rains right now.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Mercy sakes.  You and your teeth.....hope it all goes smooth.  If not, just let me knock em out and be done with it.  :fight:

Latest plight at the ranch...I think the rabbits have fur mites... :reaction:

Lord. 

So I dosed them with Eprinex.  And then feared that I poisoned myself....  Eprinex is applied to the skin...and I put it on Barney's back where the hair was missing which caused me to discover that this dreaded plight....but I should went further up his neck, cause he was trying to lick it off...so I poked at him to tell him to quit, and I was afraid his mouth touched my finger...but I'm not even sure that it did, but then I was like :reaction:  I'VE BEEN POISONED, IMA DIEEEEEEEE....or something....

:smirk2:

If it doesn't kill little fuzzy bunnies or fluffy chickens and birds, then it shouldn't kill a *cough* pound man.....I hope.  :worry: 

Note, again, I'm not even sure that his mouth touched me.  lol  :roll:

MsJennJenn

Melb - you know that casserole I make with velvetta shells, corn, rotel, ranch style beans and hamburger meat?

I didnt have ranch style beans so I tried it with black beans....umm YUM lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 06, 2011, 01:26:04 AM
Melb - you know that casserole I make with velvetta shells, corn, rotel, ranch style beans and hamburger meat?

Did you eat it on a platter?  :P

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on July 06, 2011, 03:00:45 AM
I could use a hug... That is all....

Well, here's an e-hug.

IowaSkirtGirl

Thank you! e-hugs work!

I just really want my phone to ring with GOOD news! I want someone to tell me something happy!

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on July 06, 2011, 03:22:07 AM

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on July 06, 2011, 03:00:45 AM
I could use a hug... That is all....

Well, here's an e-hug.
Wow!!! Seth hugged a real person on purpose? That bird head in ISG's pic must have fooled him enough to make him think he was hugging a real bird or something. lol

Chseeads

What...wait...you mean that was a PERSON!?

GAHHHH!!!!!

MelodyB

They looked like shrimp.

And JJ...sounds amazing!

We went to LY and had Sushi and "cake shrimp" for dinner.

'twas good. :D
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Quote from: MelodyB on July 06, 2011, 04:17:37 AM
They looked like shrimp.

And JJ...sounds amazing!

I thought ya'll had 30 pounds of shrimp, so why did ya'll go out to eat shrimp? lol

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on July 06, 2011, 04:19:41 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on July 06, 2011, 04:17:37 AM
They looked like shrimp.

And JJ...sounds amazing!

I thought ya'll had 30 pounds of shrimp, so why did ya'll go out to eat shrimp? lol

What he said.

:crazy:

MelodyB

We do. But I cleaned that shrimp and put a lot of it in the freezer. And Ericas mom gave us $20 to go out to eat with sometime this week, so we chose to go today.

The "cake shrimp" is what Kimber calls the Coconut shrimp from LY. She hates it. I love it.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

**Yoop :pound: 's the previous 5 posters and the next 5 posters!! :pound: **

**Then heads to hide :couch: **

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on July 06, 2011, 03:22:07 AM

lol it was on a paper plate....that count?

Melb what's LY?
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

IowaSkirtGirl

I woke up this morning feeling like I cried all night in my sleep. *sigh* Where is that decongestant...

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

LY is the name of the Chinese restaurant. The sign simply says L Y Buffet. We pronounce it "el why". I don't know what it stands for or how the Chinese pronounce it. But yeah.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Yeah. It's good. And Kimber likes it, but not the cake shrimp.

MsJennJenn

I had coconut shrimp on Saturday at Red Lobster - it was okay. It's SOO sweet. Makes me think I'm eating suntan lotion though haha.....
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Eating cream cheese & tomato omelette and bacon and toast for breakfast....

Gonna go to the auditor's office this afternoon, the lady called me back this morning.  We get the 3 things at the church supposedly because of the way the original 1914 deed reads about something...  I'm gonna have her show me that just so I fully understand it and am educated on it.

Also gonna take our home survey in and have her fix the county maps and such on that, get things lined out as best I can with it....  I hope....lol

Somebody is coming to get some doves in a bit.  So after they come, then I'll go...need to try to find some non-infested chick feed anyways.... :-?

Roscoe

Well- I'm awake. Chey and I are fixing to take Rusty and a picnic basket to the lake... Just not real motivated today, even less so than normal.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison