News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 01, 2011, 05:52:17 PM
Awww Seth, is there no church people to consult?  Nathan and Andrew would come help if we lived closer.  And Hannah and I would make lemonade and a fun lunch.

There's a couple guys that go to our church that are very good builders.  I don't necessarily feel comfortable asking somebody like that to help me though. 

I don't know anybody that just WANTS to help me do anything.  :smirk2:  Several people from different parts of the country have said if they were here they would help.  But nobody here has offered. LOL

Story of my life.

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Babs

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 01, 2011, 09:07:34 PM
Quote from: Succulent Peach on April 01, 2011, 08:47:05 PM
What?

Im trying to find my identity!

Look to Jesus. He can help you. lol :hypocrite:

yeah what she said lol i was having a hard time keeping up on my cell phone lol

My latest blog post.

Sis

Quote from: Chseeads on March 28, 2011, 03:44:12 PM

He's the one top left. LOL

And those who got on my case for showing a good-looking guy in a hottub from the bubbles up (For having a bare chest), Have nothing to say here?

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

okieoliveoyl

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 02, 2011, 01:32:18 AM
We just got home.  Went out to eat.
Your ears shoulda been burning..... Lou and I were just talking to the Pickards and your name came up. I was complimentary- well, mostly. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Lou was complaining about the amount of time I spend here, half jokingly. Sis. Pickard asked her who I talked to that knew of her. Lou couldn't remember your name, so I got on the phone and told her. I think the general opinion was that you're  "a mess". (Said in a sweet loving tone) :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Went from work straight to a local (good) restaurant for a family dinner eat-out.  Did I ever mention I have a great family? :D

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Quote from: Roscoe on April 02, 2011, 01:35:01 AM
Your ears shoulda been burning..... Lou and I were just talking to the Pickards and your name came up. I was complimentary- well, mostly. :laughhard:

i know some pickards from oklahoma. bro pickard is on my friends list lol

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Babs on April 02, 2011, 01:45:30 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 02, 2011, 01:35:01 AM

i know some pickards from oklahoma. bro pickard is on my friends list lol
It's the same one.  He used to be from AR.

Babs

ah he and his church come down here to a church a town over from me from time to time.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Lynx

He just went in the wrong direction.  If he'd landed in TN he would have traded up by a good lot.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy