Still Nunya Business... But since SippinTea needs thread 3...

Started by sunlight, February 26, 2008, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iridiscente

SippinTea

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 20, 2008, 07:50:00 PM
Hey Ruby:  Forget the "spicy" part.  What do you think about just plain ol' HOT?!?!  :freaky2:

Ohhh... welll.... if _that's_ the kind of spicy we're talkin'...... bring it on! :freaky2:

;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Here's the difference between us, Mel....

You want a Hot Latte... I want someone hot enough that if I had a marshmallow and a stick, I could make a s'more anytime I'm near him. :freaky2:

*chortles*

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

sunlight

:grin:
to comment or not to comment... :freaky2:
* sunlight decides to be nice for a moment at least... :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

BOL! That was classic...and you are right I looked like this: :spitlaugh:

SippinTea

MelodyB

SippinTea

Nah. We'll bury it with so many posts, he won't find it. *grin*

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on May 21, 2008, 02:40:25 AM

You want a Hot Latte... I want someone hot enough that if I had a marshmallow and a stick, I could make a s'more anytime I'm near him. :freaky2:

*chortles*

QFT

:hypocrite:

SippinTea

RainbowJingles

Quote from: SippinTea on May 21, 2008, 02:40:25 AM

*chortles*

Woohoo!

*runs to the hotbod contest thread*

:freaky2:

SippinTea

*groans* Oh no! I didn't even think of the posts you could use against me. :couch:

That's what I get for posting when I'm tired. :pound: own head

RainbowJingles

Dear Miss Ruby:

What OTHER requirements are you looking for in your spouse besides body temperature?

SippinTea

You mean besides having two Vespas, and wanting 17 children? *wicked grin*

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

SippinTea

Well... there's this small matter I posted about on my blog. *smile* If he can pass that requirement, he should be okay. Most everything else is superficial.

And really... he wouldn't have to want 17 children. It would be fine with me if he wanted 22.  :hypocrite:

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

Did you ever notice that you have a shadow, Miss Ruby?  Someone who often posts after your posts?  Someone with a canine avatar?

SippinTea

Quote from: coolguy on May 21, 2008, 05:56:20 AM
:biglaugh:

Get outta here, you! *shoos Aaron away*

And no taking notes on your way out the door, either. :nono:

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 21, 2008, 05:58:27 AM
Did you ever notice that you have a shadow, Miss Ruby?  Someone who often posts after your posts?

You do. *narrows eyes*

SippinTea

*can't resist the impulse to start quoting...*

"I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me...."

:biglaugh:

RainbowJingles

I do what?  :eyebrow:

...and what can be the use of him is more than *I* can see...