News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Still Nunya Business... But since SippinTea needs thread 3...

Started by sunlight, February 26, 2008, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

*dry tone* Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Would you care to explain to the class just HOW the bus stop story began?? *grin*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

No, Darlin, this is YOUR thread...dont let me steal your thunder.

:hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Nerd

SippinTea

Mel should, since it's really her story. I just added to it. ;)

MelodyB

SippinTea

MelodyB

MelodyB

Ok ok ok!!

I have to find the PM that started it all....I have 557 at the moment...this might take a few mins.

RainbowJingles

Quote from: SippinTea on May 14, 2008, 04:54:57 AM
-have white lights and tulle.... everywhere!

I want that, too!!!!  :hyper:

Maybe even snow-like stuff, too.  I can see polyfill up front like billowy clouds with some lights in that, too.  Bright, lights...

oops...  this is the NUN thread.  How did we get to talkin' about weddings?

SippinTea

Good question.  :smirk2: I was wondering that myself. Where did all those wedding related questions come from anyhow? And who answered them? ;)

iridiscente

SippinTea

*blinks*
Me?
*looks around*
Surely not.
Musta been someone else.

:searching:

Newsman

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on May 20, 2008, 03:14:40 PM

Dislikes:
peanut butter sandwiches

anything spicy

Ok...what is wrong with Peanut butter sandwiches? You like Peanut butter dont you?

And you know we cant be friends now if you dont like spicy things.

SippinTea

They're icky. Do I need a better reason? :P

Piffle. You're kinda stuck with me being your friend. ;)

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on May 20, 2008, 04:03:43 PM
They're icky. Do I need a better reason? :P 

Piffle. You're kinda stuck with me being your friend. ;)

Yes you do...Peanut butter is great.

Ok good...I really didnt wanna lose you for something a silly as that...we can still go out somewhere spicy...Ill just bring you a peanut butter sandwich. ;)

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

Quote from: practicalme on May 20, 2008, 04:16:08 PM
Ruby, I don't like spicy either. ;)
Quote from: SippinTea on May 20, 2008, 04:22:12 PM
:highfive: Yay us.

Hey Ruby:  Forget the "spicy" part.  What do you think about just plain ol' HOT?!?!  :freaky2:

iridiscente

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 20, 2008, 07:50:00 PM
Quote from: practicalme on May 20, 2008, 04:16:08 PM
Ruby, I don't like spicy either. ;)
Quote from: SippinTea on May 20, 2008, 04:22:12 PM
:highfive: Yay us.

Hey Ruby:  Forget the "spicy" part.  What do you think about just plain ol' HOT?!?!  :freaky2:
I think that kind's spelled "hott."

RainbowJingles

Ahhh...  I see...  Add a little extra "T" to the "hot"?  :freaky2: