News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Still Nunya Business... But since SippinTea needs thread 3...

Started by sunlight, February 26, 2008, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerd

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

The Shadow knows!

Mwahahahahaaaaa!!!

:P

SippinTea

I know, I know... I'm sure you're right on several levels there. *grin*

But please don't bring the shadow thing up in OK, or I will be positively purple from embarrassment! Aaarrghh!

:couch:
Why do I have the feeling that I'm never, never, never going to live this one down?

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

I imagine you'd look good in purple.

:hypocrite:

Ruby: Exactly how long does it take until a newbie isn't a newbie any longer?

1legRooster

Quote from: SippinTea on May 24, 2008, 07:27:43 PM
I know, I know... I'm sure you're right on several levels there. *grin*

But please don't bring the shadow thing up in OK, or I will be positively purple from embarrassment! Aaarrghh!

:couch:
Why do I have the feeling that I'm never, never, never going to live this one down?

Hmmmm.... considers asking about this shadow thing.... hmmmm..... sounds like a good story.   :grin:
The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

Thats not funny.

I have to defend my Twin in this case.

:pound: :pound: to both of you!!

RainbowJingles

All the shadow is is a cute grade-school poem!  Sheesh.  I don't deserve :pound: ed over it!

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

1legRooster

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 25, 2008, 08:31:02 AM
All the shadow is is a cute grade-school poem!  Sheesh.  I don't deserve :pound: ed over it!

See... was that so bad.   :grin:

SippinTea

*groans* Here we go again.

Rooster--the incriminating evidence is in this thread, but I shall not repeat it. Twas dreadful! :o

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 25, 2008, 08:11:50 AM
Ruby: Exactly how long does it take until a newbie isn't a newbie any longer?

Elona, m'dear, you have been wicked. But I shall forgive you and answer your question.

A newbie is no longer a newbie when:
-they have their own ask thread
-they can recognize Sethers, Sir John, B, Tsoggi, Aaron, Melody, Chel, Mary by their avatar on any given day
-they know they would recognize the above named people walking down the street, even if they met them in Egypt
-they know who the Carrier Pigeons are
-they know the meaning of DOME
-they know who The Sugarplum Fairy is
-they know who Adorabella is
-they start using everyone's names and/or nicknames when addressing them on the board

There may be a few more things, but I guess that list will suffice for the moment.  :cool:

Aaaaannnndddd.... if they can list off all my relatives who are members, using both their screen names and their real names, and tell how they're related to me and where they live..... that's when when you know they're _really_ good.

Explanation for the above: Sir John put all the crazy pieces of my (now non-posting) family together recently, and got them all correct. I knew Sir John was good--I just didn't know he was _that_ good! :biglaugh:

There are a few other posters who know all my various family members on the board, but they had inside info, so it doesn't quite count. ;)

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

The Purple Fuzzy

And I thought that I was doing pretty good, but I don't know who the Carrier Pigeons are... :(

SippinTea

Look at Titushome's sig line. ;) It'll give you a clue.

RainbowJingles

1legRooster

Quote from: SippinTea on May 26, 2008, 02:44:28 AM

Ah A CLUE.... I may be able to take another step towards overcoming my Newbie Status....     :great:

Or I could just hang around and post and be social... and maybe people will forget I am a Newbie.   :biglaugh:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: SippinTea on May 26, 2008, 02:44:28 AM

Oh, I remember seeing that now...

Ashlee

Apparently I'm still a newbie, cause I didn't know anything about carrier pigeons until tonight.

SippinTea

Tsk, tsk.  :nono: I can't believe you people. How could you NOT be a fan of the coolest band in the world?

*shameless plug* :P

MelodyB

Ashlee

*goes back to myspace to figure out what's going on*

*decides she's too tired and lazy*  Oh well, I'll figure it out in the morning.  *yawn* 

*looks at clock*

:tantrum:

MelodyB

SippinTea

sunlight

wanna go test drive a Suzuki Burgman when you get here? :)
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!