News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Still Nunya Business... But since SippinTea needs thread 3...

Started by sunlight, February 26, 2008, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

BOL! Okay, so I didn't quote that far. ;)

Humble apologies for not thinking that one through, Aaron. :) You have lots of uses. I mean... just go look at the scruff thread. *cough*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

RainbowJingles

He is very very like me from his heels down to his head...

:o

*stops quoting abruptly*

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

ELONA!!!!!!!  :pound: :pound: :pound:

*mumbles* I cannot believe I didn't remember how the rest of that went. *dies of embarrassment*

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

Ok then....so back on track here...

RUBY!! What is your favorite Christmas Memory?

SippinTea

I have too many to list. :) But one among the top of my list would be the year we put David inside a Christmas stocking. *grin* Yes, really.

MelodyB

Oooooo do tell...and more importantly...do you have pics?

SippinTea

Pics, yes. But they're not in digital form. You'll have to come visit me to see them. ;)

His birthday is Dec 17, so he was really tiny when they brought him home for Christmas. We had this red furry stocking, with white fur trim, and he was so little he fit right inside it.

Now, however, he can't even get one foot inside it. Yes, really. ;)

MelodyB

I believe that...and as for seeing the pics....I will get there...eventually. ;)

MelodyB

Oh wow. I just realized that his birthday is directly in between ours. LOL Thats cool. I might not forget when it is. :)

Newsman

Newsman

Quote from: SippinTea on May 21, 2008, 06:11:42 AM
ELONA!!!!!!!  :pound: :pound: :pound:

*mumbles* I cannot believe I didn't remember how the rest of that went. *dies of embarrassment*

MelodyB

iridiscente

MelodyB

Shhhhhh....we had moved on and ppl had forgot about that incident...dont bring it back up!

So Ruby...if you just found out that you have a great Aunt that you didnt know, and she left you 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?

SippinTea

Ummm... a million? On one hand that sounds like a tremendous amount of money, but realistically, it's not so much.... at least, around here. Let's see... I could buy 4 small/medium houses... or one medium/large sized property.... or....

Nah. Truly, I think I'd use it mostly on other people. I'd fly Trent home for a month. I'd put a big chunk of money toward a big house for Don and Sarah, so's they could take in a bunch of foster kids (that's what they're praying for, and it'd be really cool to help make it happen). I'd send my Dad and Mama on a looooooooooooong vacation... say, three to six months. And whatever was left over, I'd put into missions.

Or I might just put it all into missions to begin with. :) Who knows?

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

The Purple Fuzzy

The world is a mission field.  Even your corner of Oregon.  But beyond that, you are on another mission.  To break out of fear, to branch out and find the place God has for you, to find your lifelong mate, etc. :bigcheese:

SippinTea

Okay, the Oregon thing, true... I'd be ever so happy to have a big chunk of money to put towards starting another church nearby.

But the other? Methinks those don't really take money.

Unless, of course, said guy would only marry for money. In which case, I don't want him anyhow. ;)

The Purple Fuzzy

Nah, you don't want someone like that.  But I was thinking of the traveling you want to do and the foster kids that are for sure a mission field.

SippinTea

Oooooohhhhhh... *brain finally turns on*

Sorry. Me slow this morning. ;)

And yes, that would be worth putting money into. LOL

Newsman

Quote from: MelodyB on May 23, 2008, 03:26:45 PM
Shhhhhh....we had moved on and ppl had forgot about that incident...dont bring it back up!

So Ruby...if you just found out that you have a great Aunt that you didnt know, and she left you 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?

MelodyB