Still Nunya Business... But since SippinTea needs thread 3...

Started by sunlight, February 26, 2008, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Quote from: sunlight on April 29, 2008, 03:20:35 PM
ST, what advice do you have for mel at the moment... considering what you have learned in the last few posts from yesterday to today?

I already gave most of it on IM. *grin*

Quote from: MelodyB on April 29, 2008, 03:21:53 PM
What has she learned? ???

For starters, I've learned that you actually listened to some of the advice I gave you months ago. ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

SEE?!? I listen!! AND I learn too!

*cough*

Im TRYING ok? Really I am!

:couch:

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

sunlight

* sunlight hugs mel too... REG!
* sunlight hugs Ruby too

So ruby... when you come, you gotta hear my niece play the paino! it's funny!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

iridiscente

Quote from: sunlight on April 29, 2008, 04:39:37 PM
* sunlight hugs mel too... REG!
* sunlight hugs Ruby too

So ruby... when you come, you gotta hear my niece play the paino! it's funny!

Oh, it's quite hilarious... and yesterday she was "singing" at the same time!
"BANG. BANG. BANNNNNNNG. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh-yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! BANG!"

MelodyB

You need to use the Video feature on the camera and show us...pretty soon she will grow up, and not do that anymore. Possible even by June...kids dont stay on one thing THAT long. ;)

Newsman

Hmmm...

Do you know what THAT phrase means, Lady SippinTea?

How 'bout this one?

Oo, la lah!

Seth and Wooby
Sitting in a tree
s-m-o-o-c-h-i-n-g
---------------------------------

John   :waving:

SippinTea

MelodyB

Backseat Radio

speaking of that tree... where did it get off to anyhow?

iridiscente

Quote from: MelodyB on April 29, 2008, 09:47:33 PM
You need to use the Video feature on the camera and show us...pretty soon she will grow up, and not do that anymore. Possible even by June...kids dont stay on one thing THAT long. ;)
Yeah... I tried but she keeps stopping when she sees the light on the camera... Aren't all babies a bit A.D.D.? "Ohhhhh... look a shiny light!"

MelodyB

iridiscente

Quote from: MelodyB on April 30, 2008, 04:30:23 AM
Funny...Chel did that too. Hmmm.
Everyone says that's who she looks and acts like... hehe

MelodyB

SippinTea

MelodyB

sunlight

BOL! i did what too? stopped acting like the clown i am when i saw you were potentially videoing/ taking a picture? haha! like you need proof or something? haha!

ST, did i really do that? (to get back on topic.... BOL ):hypocrite:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

Nope. You did prezactly what I do--step behind the camera. ;)

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

SippinTea

:o Why do I think most of us don't have that 'problem'?

*joins Iridiscente in :roll:*

MelodyB

Oh PUH LEESE Ruby....YOU dont have anything to say....you are SOOO tiny. :roll:

I dont wanna hear (or read) ANY comment from YOU.

SippinTea

Tiny?!? Me?!? HA! You obviously met the wrong person in Indy. *grin*