News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Ask someone normal.. makes more sense

Started by Legendary_roxy_girL, November 12, 2007, 07:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legendary_roxy_girL

This will never get as many replies as I would hope, since I am new.

But a few of the other "posters" and I have established that I AM indeed Normal, and if they tell you otherwise, don't listen to them. They are just caught up in the whole GP world, it's clouds their minds.

Anywho.. I see all these Ask "so and so" this , and that. Why not ask someone normal!? I think you will find my knowledge surprising! And nooo I don't get my info form Wikipedia, like the rest of them! haha. My knowledge comes from many years--19-almost 20, to be exact--of experience in the real world. Oh and guess what, this is a spelling free zone, ceeing as I done't now howe too spel corecctly, letsa gust keeep it semple--okay that took forever to typ out so you better appreciate it ;) anyway...

ask away

kris
KayV Blog" style="border:0

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

Tricia Lea

Legendary_roxy_girL

Well if your name is Krista, and you stay away from GP, your normal.

problem solved.

Next!

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

Sis

Quote from: Legendary_roxy_girL on November 12, 2007, 07:13:42 AM
This will never get as many replies as I would hope, since I am new.

But a few of the other "posters" and I have established that I AM indeed Normal, and if they tell you otherwise, don't listen to them. They are just caught up in the whole GP world, it's clouds their minds.

Anywho.. I see all these Ask "so and so" this , and that. Why not ask someone normal!? I think you will find my knowledge surprising! And nooo I don't get my info form Wikipedia, like the rest of them! haha. My knowledge comes from many years--19-almost 20, to be exact--of experience in the real world. Oh and guess what, this is a spelling free zone, ceeing as I done't now howe too spel corecctly, letsa gust keeep it semple--okay that took forever to typ out so you better appreciate it ;) anyway...

ask away

kris

You're NOT normal, just have one foot in each world.

*Sis invites New Roxy to come over to the dark side. I heard we gots cookies* Mahawaawaaawaaawaa!  :vvader:

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Legendary_roxy_girL on November 12, 2007, 07:19:00 AM
Well if your name is Krista, and you stay away from GP, your normal.

problem solved.

Next!

hmmmmmm

well you say you are normal and you are on GP so what does that mean??

Legendary_roxy_girL

Melody

which would NOT be normal.  you've been disqualified Sister.  IF that is your REAL gender!  wait, you said Bi-polar, not multiple personality disorder...LOL

Legendary_roxy_girL

you can disqualify me.. i started this thread.. :|

Sis

Legendary_roxy_girL

Ugh i meant.. YOU CAN'T*** big mistake haha

Newsman

Ahh, but, Lady Roxy, your website states you have been a "deviant," since March 12, 2006!

What say ye?

John  :waving:

Sis

WARNING: Anything you say may be subject to one of Newsman's investigations. Be careful, sista. He's sneaky!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress.

Legendary_roxy_girL

a deviant in art.. has nothing to do with normal..

simple..

Newsman

Then, in this sense, art does NOT imitate life, is this what you're saying? :)

Just pickin' at ya, Sister! Although I am the Chief Investigator for the site! :)

John  :waving:

Babs

Quote from: Newsman on November 12, 2007, 08:07:40 PM
Although I am the Chief Investigator for the site!

and hes rather good at quoting  :laughhard:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Legendary_roxy_girL

Art is it's own life, not apart of our life.
So when I say i'm Bipolar I mean.. I have me and my art. Taaa daaahh!

haha

simple. ;)

Sis

Melody

My grandpa's name was art, I'd consider him medium. 

I'm am just feeling so onrey today!

Sis

Legendary_roxy_girL

Sis, Photography. My site is in my profile :)

Newsman

Hmm,

Just friendly discussion here, and personal opinion, but I think art has no 'life' as in meaning, other than what people give it.

John  :waving:

Quote from: Legendary_roxy_girL on November 12, 2007, 08:09:56 PM
Art is it's own life, not apart of our life.
So when I say i'm Bipolar I mean.. I have me and my art. Taaa daaahh!
haha
simple. ;)

Legendary_roxy_girL

hmm you may be right... let me check wikipedia...

JakeLeonard

Legendary_roxy_girL

JakeLeonard

unfortunately, it was what caused my other account to be locked out, because I let it get ahead of me