News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask someone normal.. makes more sense

Started by Legendary_roxy_girL, November 12, 2007, 07:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Where has the legend been hiding out lately?

B

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

What determines if a person is "normal" or not?
Move along, nothing to see here.

Legendary_roxy_girL

Quote from: Sis on November 25, 2007, 07:06:45 AM
Where has the legend been hiding out lately?

Well, school has taken over my life atm. I have been having so much stuff going on, and newspaper assignments left and right.. So busy busy busy! I'll be back after Christmas prolly!
KayV Blog" style="border:0

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

Legendary_roxy_girL

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

What do they call a French kiss in France?
Move along, nothing to see here.

Sis

Sis

Newsman

I don't want to threadjack Lady Roxy's thread, so would someone please post this question over in my Ask A Grump thread, please? :)

John  :waving:

Quote from: M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ on December 05, 2007, 01:52:45 PM
What do they call a French kiss in France?

MelodyB

Where have you been?

What is the most frightening situation you have ever been in?

Can you do any impersonations?

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Legendary_roxy_girL

B

Legendary_roxy_girL

B

MelodyB

Did you post as sweetiepie16 a few years ago and marry Eric with an onion ring?

Legendary_roxy_girL

Quote from: MelodyB on July 01, 2008, 10:07:19 AM
Did you post as sweetiepie16 a few years ago and marry Eric with an onion ring?

If I was sweetiepie16 I wouldn't be a Legendary Roxy Girl.

My nicknames have always been roxy_girl and Legendary_roxy_girL. :D