News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Photos!

Started by newkris, February 21, 2007, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

Quote from: NessasMama on June 12, 2007, 01:26:38 AM
I love rainbows. I just got this from our deck.

Aww!  I love you, too, NessasMama!   :biglaugh:

Classicrambler

Quote from: Sister_Mom on June 12, 2007, 01:30:36 AM
Get me the clippers and lemme at im! :up2:

Sorry, somebody else beat you to it.

RainbowJingles

Somebody BEAT SisMom!?!?!?!?

Did anyone call the cops?!?!?!?

SippinTea

*groan*

No, but they called the Frito Lay man.  :laughhard:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

RainbowJingles

Oh brother...  yet another thing about which I need to dig out the facts.

I missed the WHOLE THING about the Frito Lay guy.

NessasMama

Quote from: RainbowJingles on June 13, 2007, 11:27:42 PM
Quote from: NessasMama on June 12, 2007, 01:26:38 AM
I love rainbows. I just got this from our deck.

Aww!  I love you, too, NessasMama!   :biglaugh:

Okay, I'm a bit slow, I had to go back time and time again to figure out why you said you love me too!!!!!!!!   :lol: I am sooooooooooooooooo slow tonite!!! LOL!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

RainbowJingles

It's ok.  I'll forgive you since you have a pic of a rainbow that gorgeous.  :-)

NessasMama

A few random pics I took outside yesterday.

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

RainbowJingles

The walkway of my apartment complex (isn't it gorgeous?)  :-)

NessasMama

It's absolutely beautiful Rainbow!!

RainbowJingles

For an apartment, it's awesome.  Especially in this area.  My corner of the world (if you look along the walkway, you can see little openings in the fence; my garden is in one of those openings) has a little garden, just the right size for me, with a rose TREE and a baby rose bush and a couple azalea bushes interspersed with some potted plants and a star jasmine vine that has taken over my section of fence.  :-)  The more I look at the star jasmine, the more I think I should have it in my wedding.

LeahMarie

You're getting married?!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

NessasMama

nicolejoy

Some pics of the scenery in Phuket, Thailand:

SippinTea

*gasps*  Nicole, those first two scenery photos are breath-taking!!

*adds Thailand to her list of places-to-see-before-I-leave-this-world*

Oh, and the one of you and Bernie is really cute!  :thumbsup2:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

nicolejoy

The 2nd picture is actually "James Bond Island" - if anyone's seen "The man with the golden gun", they would recognise it!!

Roxie

Quote from: nicolejoy on June 26, 2007, 03:38:13 AM

Nic,
I do not know why but I absolutely love this one... :) Maybe it is the colors or something... but I just think it is a great picture...

As is all of the ones that were taken in Phuket though!
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Classicrambler

I soooo want to go!!!

MelodyB

Yall see those three chairs? The one on the middle is mine, and the other two, one is Moms and the other is Rubys.

Yeah...Im dreamin'

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

And the boats too?  :clap:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

LOL at Mel & Mom

And CR-- *frown* quit copyin' me, Cuz! Unless, of course, you want to go along as my bodyguard. ;)

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Mel-Mel on June 27, 2007, 12:52:33 AM

Yall see those three chairs? The one on the middle is mine, and the other two, one is Moms and the other is Rubys.

Yeah...Im dreamin'

See the one folded up on the left?

That's MINE!  :-D

RainbowJingles

Quote from: LeahMarie on June 17, 2007, 09:17:28 PM
You're getting married?!
lol  Yes.

Maybe.

Someday.

If I can ever find...

errr...

be found BY the right man.  :-)