News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Photos!

Started by newkris, February 21, 2007, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicolejoy

Jolene - I LOVE that "look" that your friend has... Plainish white dress with AWESOME shoes!! I love it!!

JoleneHeather

She has awesome taste.  Very classy, people tend to think she is alot older than she is.  She is only 17.

Classicrambler

Quote from: JoleneHeather on May 31, 2007, 02:03:51 PM
  She is only 17.

:o  Could be 30...except for the braces maybe.

Sister_Mom

You can't go by braces when judging age. I have known 3 people to have braces in their 40s and two in their mid-30s, and probably could think of more if I tried. Trix are for kids, not braces.  :goodmod:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Classicrambler

Trix are for rabbits.

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

alohilani

Seriously, Jo, if I were the picture type, I'd want you and ONLY you to do my pictures. Your photos are amazing! ;)

JoleneHeather

wow, thank you for that beautiful compliment!  =)

nicolejoy

Quote from: JoleneHeather on May 31, 2007, 02:03:51 PM
She has awesome taste.  Very classy, people tend to think she is alot older than she is.  She is only 17.

WOW - I thought she was mid-twenties!!! Braces and all. I know women much older who have had braces too!! She's gorgeous - but I ESPECIALLY love her taste in clothes/shoes!!

Envelope

I like her HAIR!!!  I wish mine would do something like that!!!

WOWZERS!!!!  those are FANTASTIC pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharon

Classicrambler

Quote from: nicolejoy on June 01, 2007, 08:08:04 AM
She's gorgeous - but I ESPECIALLY love her taste in clothes/shoes!!

:roll: But doesn't play the guitar...

Sister_Mom

You could teach her.  :thumbsup2:

SippinTea

BOL!! She got ya, John!  :freaky2:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

newkris

john, how do you know she doesn't play guitar?  have you already asked?  hmmm .. . ???  what else do you know about her? 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

JoleneHeather

Quote from: Classicrambler on June 02, 2007, 05:54:25 PM
Quote from: nicolejoy on June 01, 2007, 08:08:04 AM
She's gorgeous - but I ESPECIALLY love her taste in clothes/shoes!!

:roll: But doesn't play the guitar...

She might play a little guitar, I know her brother does.  But she is more of your organ or piano girl.  Anywho, she is extemely musical, that whole family is.

Classicrambler

Time for a haircut, actually...

Amelia Bedelia

:o
:grin:
scruffiness!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :grin:

RandyWayne

A little bit of scruffiness.....

Please forgive the bit of red eye.... and my good friend who smiles a bit like a wax statue.

NessasMama

I love rainbows. I just got this from our deck.

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Classicrambler on June 03, 2007, 07:30:17 PM

Time for a haircut, actually...

Get me the clippers and lemme at im! :up2:

Sister_Mom

Beautiful rainbow photo Nessasmamma!  :great:

NessasMama

Thanks. There was two, one was right over the other, but, by the time I got my camera out one had just about faded completely.
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

MelodyB

The Rainbow...Gods reminder to us that he always keeps his promises...Its a shame how this world has perverted its meaning.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Awwwwww  :-(

Double rainbows are awesome.

Still.... beautiful photo.  :great:

NessasMama

Quote from: Mel-Mel on June 12, 2007, 01:37:46 AM
The Rainbow...Gods reminder to us that he always keeps his promises...Its a shame how this world has perverted its meaning.

Amen to that!!!!!!!!