News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Photos!

Started by newkris, February 21, 2007, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeahMarie

Aw! I loove the last picture! It's sooo cute! :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Jennie-lynnie

Never too old to have fun at the zoo :D* lol

newkris

here's some sites that ought to be becoming familiar to all of you  . . but this time the backdrop is a little more dramatic!

and, finally, this one i couldn't make small.  it's just so . .  .dramatic!  it needed a bigger space!

\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Jennie-lynnie

Love those pics NewKris!! :D*

SippinTea

Kris, you did it again!  :thumbsup2:  Love, love, love that third picture!

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

LeahMarie

I loove the 3rd picture, newkris! *hug* it rocks! :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

alohilani

I agree, Kris - that's gorgeous!!

newkris

can't really take much credit for it.  God painted the sky.  i just pointed the camera and said, "click".  i am going to miss this view, i'm thinking.
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

MelodyB

Are you moving? I missed that if you are...(well, if you said anything about it)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Yeah, what's up with that, Kris? You decided to move to Oregon? ;)

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Sister_Mom

???

Or maybe  Florida?  :grin:

Or just to another neighborhood?
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Florida sounds like a good move!

newkris

just bloomington, mn . . .  a new space.  cheaper but MUCH farther from work .  . about an hour commute . .  but the cheaper part is MUCH cheaper. 

:hi: so long swanky apartment!!   :sadbounce:

if i had my druthers .  . i'd move far far away . . .. nyc, moscow, london, rome . . . . somewhere more exciting and exotic, but .  . then who would keep an eye on mavrik and anna? i mean .  .. really?  whose gonna make sure they get enough books to read and that they are read to properly?  that's a BAPKA's job!! 
me, too.

MelodyB

AmberMarie

Pictures from my weekend at the beach...

SippinTea

Beautiful!!

Oh, yeah, the first three are nice, too. ;)

JoleneHeather

Pictures I did for a friend: =)

Classicrambler

Is that thing called a tunic?

Classicrambler

JoleneHeather

Quote from: Classicrambler on May 30, 2007, 07:53:20 PM
Is that thing called a tunic?

who are you directing this comment to?

AmberMarie

Surely he's not referring to me.... (i think it's called a wrap dress...not a tunic)

Thanks for the compliment, Ruby dear. And for the thumbs up, CR, can't say I really deserve it though..I just snapped the picture. ;)

newkris

fab pics, girls.  lovely  . . . just lovely!
me, too.

MelodyB

Hey Kris...I was just thinking about you today! I missed you, where ya been? And where is Terp?

newkris

hey mel . . been working like a crazy woman, driving all over the globe, and getting tough on myself for homework.  that's my life in a nutshell!  terp, too.  she's quite the busy girl these days.  she's well, though.  we actually went out for supper tonight and had ice cream from mcdonald's for dessert! 

thanks for thinking of me!   :hi:
me, too.

MelodyB

Awww you guys need to come here and Mom and I will take you guys out for ice cream!

Im glad yall are well! I was about to go in the sharing thread and ask about yall when I saw your name in here.