News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We now have a gate to fix, because of Isaac's driving in Sharing 4-7-6.

Started by Roscoe, December 28, 2012, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

It's another glorious Lowe-free day at work. Meaning the bosses step-daughter and her cousin are not here. They are just not good people. They make our life's kinda miserable.

Work goes by so much quicker working in the treatment room. I'm sadly in the reception area most of this week (minus Wednesday).
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

angel

I'm must have the flu and I got chills; what a rough early morning. My face was totally white  :sick: .  I better stay off GP so none of you get it.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

* MelodyB grabs her lighter. :freaky2:

I bought a switchblade this weekend, don't know if I mentioned that or not.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on January 07, 2013, 05:50:21 PM

I bought a switchblade this weekend, don't know if I mentioned that or not.
Who you gonna cut?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 07, 2013, 05:50:07 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 07, 2013, 05:11:03 PM
* The Purple Fuzzy sprays Lysol around GP to kill the germs
Im offended because of that.
Quote from: MelodyB on January 07, 2013, 05:50:21 PM

You won't need any more BBWs with my Lysol and Mel's lighter :hypocrite:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

:o It would indeed be ugly. But, wow, what a flamethrower.... :burn:
Made it through the day. Got a $118 blessing....remarked to my captain that I was gonna have to buy a pair of new boots soon. He asked when they had bought me a pair last. I told him they'de never bought me a pair- I wasn't aware that they would. He loaded me up and bought me a new pair of boots. Said the department would buy me a pair every two years.  :clap:
I mowed the front yard, hopefully for the last time this season. Now I am whupped and don't feel like doing much.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

Just dropping by to say howdy. I would say hello, but Roscoe and Mini won't know the definition of the word. :hypocrite:

Glad my guys are feeling so much better, but now I'm exhausted. Again. I think I need a little cabin on a mountain somewhere. Somewhere completely quiet. Where I can sleep for a month. :updown: Currently drinking peppermint tea, and trying to stay awake so I can keep listing new ToB products in all our various avenues. Thought about not even posting the newest inventory on GP, but... I think I will. I have too many clients on GP to just ignore them, and not all of them are on Facebook and/or Etsy. Aaaaanyhow...

If I fall asleep at my computer, somebody come wake me up, please. I really need to keep working. Paying the rent is a good thing.

:beret:

P.S. Roscoe! You beat me to posting. HURRAY for the dept buying you new boots!!  :clap:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

We DO so know the meaning of "hello". Ain't that the northern version of " I'm speaking to you because I feel obligated, don't dare take it as anything more"?
Now, "howdy"- don't that sound so much friendlier? Like "Come on over, neighbor and have a cup an' we'll jaw a while."...
I'll take mine as "Howdy".... :laughhard: And I'd love to have a mountain cabin. Someplace that you'd need a fourwheel drive and a map to get to.

SippinTea

Hahahaha!!! I was waiting around for a response from you, because I knew it was bound to be a good one. Thanks for not disappointing me. :bigcheese:

So. HOWDY to you.  :cool:

And yes, somewhere requiring fourwheel drive and a map sounds perfect.

MelodyB

Feel free to post ToB stuff in your thread, Rubes...just make sure it's 100% on topic, hold your tounge just right, and be careful not to sneeze while posting.

:hypocrite:

SippinTea

MelodyB

Made turkey, stove top, gravy, and moms signature potato salad for dinner tonight. I peeled and cooked the taters, and eggs, chopped the celery, onions, and pickles, but mom had to come in and season it. It's not the same unless she makes it. Mine never tastes right.

Oh, we had cranberry sauce too. A post Cmas, Cmas dinner. Yummy.

MelodyB

SippinTea

:roll: Yes, I know.

That sounds really yummy!! I'm hungry now. *LOL*

MelodyB

There is plenty left. Come grab a clean plate from the dishwasher. ;)

SippinTea

I'd love to. :)

As it is... I must go figure out something for my three men to eat. Alas! *dramatic sigh* ;)

Heather

Quote from: SippinTea on January 08, 2013, 12:09:58 AM
Hahahaha!!! I was waiting around for a response from you, because I knew it was bound to be a good one. Thanks for not disappointing me. :bigcheese:

So. HOWDY to you.  :cool:

And yes, somewhere requiring fourwheel drive and a map sounds perfect.

Well just come on over to my house. I'm out in the country, in the woods, near a lake, and I have to have my car in 4 wheel drive to get up my driveway  :cool:

Work was ok up until 5 pm. My coemployee just stopped working making me the closer. Because of that, I was late to my class at the gym. I hate the treadmill. I must would have preferred to be on the group run outside. Sigh.

Roscoe

Look at the drama. Just look at it....  :P

My lovely wife cooked up some kinda chicken breast with a mexican cheese sauce....One of her better experiments. I've ate that and mashed taters, and now I'm ready for bed.

Heather

Brandon's been home all day so I came home to pizza. Homemade. Mike and I have told him he should open a pizza place.

He is currently going without his nicotine patch and has had exactly 1 cigarette today. His patch was starting to itch him. I would never be able to use one. I'm allergic to most adhesive.

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on January 07, 2013, 11:13:05 PM

I mowed the front yard, hopefully for the last time this season. Now I am whupped and don't feel like doing much.

Would you like to mow mine?  Your mower might clog up on snowballs though.  :P

Went to workkkkkkkkkkkkkkk......came home etc......