News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Isaac's on another spree - another box of CDs in SHARING 483

Started by Lynx, May 03, 2013, 03:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I just vacuumed my old church...I was having flashbacks. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Well....one abused charge card later, a new smog pump is on the vette. It lives..... And I've done a bit of yardwork too, and will finish that monday...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Fell down the concrete steps at work yesterday. Very lucky I landed on my hip/thigh and elbow. If I'd landed on my bum and wrist I would have broken one or both. My elbow is still pretty swollen and I have a beast of a strawberry/bruise high on my thigh. Ice packs and ibuprofen are my current best friends.

Housesitting for a Dr from work. No snake sitings. [THANK YA JESUS!!!] Hanging out with her standard poodle. They are sooo much better than miniature poodles. Ankle biters.....

Mom and dad are currently looking to purchase a house. Preferably one with some sort of apartment. They want to rent it to me [and Brandon] so we can get out of our weird housing and it'll help make the house payment. Since B's mom lost her job his dad has begged her to move out there with us. That would add 1 adult, 2 seven years old boys, 3 large dogs, 1 small dog, 2 lizards, and 1 bearded dragon to our house. Plus we don't get along that great. We get along best when we're not around each other.

Also I have been bumped from my time off in August and now will not be able to go to NAYC. Although approved and double checked with my boss before making my registration, he has granted 2 other people time off that asked AFTER me.  :roll: I'm bummed, but what can you do?

Oh and ETSU has informed me that I am an unsatisfactory candidate for financial aide. So all my plans are falling apart.....poop!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Sorry to hear that.  My mother went to "et soo." 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Wheeeeeeeee!!!

I took a lady out last month from one of our churches in the northern part of the district. Had dinner with she and her young children (yes, the Grumpyest of the Grumpye,) We were talking on the phone, texting and messaging. I fell out of touch for a few days (less than a week,) then see her on Facebook with her new name.

Her newly MARRIED name.

I congratulated them and wished them well

And today I've actually Shared, some. :)

I'll be fine.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!

John  :waving:

mini

Ouch...I feel for you bubba.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Well... if you weren't grumpye before, I guess you'd have reason to be now.  At least you didn't say anything catty, like "Wow, that was fast work!" or something. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

So far, I've not been lucky in love in 2013. I'm 0-2, or 2-0 for weird stuff happening to me! Maybe I should take the next 6+ months off, and wait til '13 is Over. :)

Lynx

Better than my record.  I've been 0 for 0 my whole life.  Might have something to do with never going to bat...
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

In an entirely unrelated topic, a young intern once asked an elderly, successful businessman what was the secret to his success.  The old man said, "You have to jump at every opportunity that comes along."  The young man asked, "How will I know an opportunity is coming?"  The old man said, "You don't.  You just have to keep jumping."
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

At work.  Its supposed to be in the 90's here today.  I bet if I went outside, I could hear the grass growing.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Newsman on June 09, 2013, 10:30:09 AM
Wheeeeeeeee!!!

I took a lady out last month from one of our churches in the northern part of the district. Had dinner with she and her young children (yes, the Grumpyest of the Grumpye,) We were talking on the phone, texting and messaging. I fell out of touch for a few days (less than a week,) then see her on Facebook with her new name.

Her newly MARRIED name.

I congratulated them and wished them well

And today I've actually Shared, some. :)

I'll be fine.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!

I wonder if she was just going to keep up the texting and stuff and never tell you...

MelodyB

I love my niece, but I am SO THANKFUL that it is her that went to camp and I'm babysitting Jeremy. Every morning since I got here, before daylight, Emily is wide awake and bouncing off the walls! She would climb all over me while I was still in the bed, talk talk TALK non stop, be loud and asks a million questions while I'm trying to get my bearings and wake up.

Jeremy on the other hand was awake for at least an hour and a half before I even knew it this morning. I went to take him his medicine at 7, to his parents bedroom cause that's where he slept last night, and he wasn't there. I went to his room, and he was snuggled in on his top bunk, watching a Disney movie. QUIET.

Emily would have not only woke up the whole house being loud and wild, but she would have likely gotten into a bunch of stuff she shouldnt have if no one was up to supervise.

So I'm a bit thankful that I have just Jeremy this week. :great:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Lynx

sudo badblocks -n -v /dev/sdc

I know that makes no sense to most people, but that's my sharing for the day.  Fellow nerds will understand. 
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Sunlight is at the campgrounds this week doing the photography for crusaders camp.
That is a fun but exhausting job.

Lynx

She does keep busy, for sure.  I know where she was last weekend, but she didn't have time to stop for a visit, so I didn't tell Grandma. 

In other news - Behold the limitations of science!  http://thedoghousediaries.com/5149
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Shew. Vacation is working me to death..lol. Went and fixed the lawnmower Kim killed...:-p  Actually it apparently has issues with her. It was a simple bad connection at the battery.  I then brought it home and mowed the yard, being as how Uncle Ron AND a certain wingnut from an adjoining state is wandering over to the car show...:clap:  Don't want it to look TOO bad...
Got a welcome package in the mail and am scanning the contents of music to see what I like, before I give it to Lou who will doubtless find the one thing I hate, decide it is her favorite, and drive me nutty (er) with it....
Tomorrow is Bill Pay day, then set the 'vette up with a for sale sign, then wander by the car show which will be setting up..... Lord, I love this. Wish every week was carshow week and I could get paid to stay there....

Lynx

Wish I could be there instead. Oh well, maybe some day. In the meantime, when are you coming over here?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 10, 2013, 07:34:32 PM
Wish I could be there instead. Oh well, maybe some day. In the meantime, when are you coming over here?
Good question. One I know not the answer too.  :smirk2: For some reason I rarely travel east...