News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Heather's back, and not so blue, she has less gall in SHARING 482

Started by Lynx, April 09, 2013, 06:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Yuck.  :P. ;)

I'm am ecstatic that its going to be 80* today!! 

However, I am exhausted. 

And waiting to hear Ruby's birthing story.   :)

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Morning.  I'm at home.  Got all the music sorted out into what I like and what I don't like.  Now to copy it all to computer.  Not quite an onerous task for me.  :D

I'll be at work when you're at home though, so I guess it evens out.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

That's Seth's response when his brain can't come up with anything else to say.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

I know Roscoe's gone on his vacation.  Just his though, he's got his wife and child slaving away for him, digging for diamonds at some mine.  I thought he was more progressive than that?

*waits*

:P

Lynx

If he has a diamond mine, how come he doesn't have enough money to come up here for a visit?   :P
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

There we go, since Mel was lacking, lol took me a bit to remember how.
Ruby your baby is GORGEOUS! I love her little button nose!

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Just watched a YouTube Tedtalks of Richard Dawkins.  Wow. Militant atheism is what he called for. He showed very clearly how the more educated a person is, the less likely they are to believe in God.  This is what people and children are up against these days. Purposeful passive aggressive hatred of Christians in the name of science. It's worth the watch to realize how much the scientific community will indoctrinate children. Makes me love the truth if God ever more.

Lynx

Eh... I wouldn't go quite that far.  I know some very well educated people who are christians.  Lee Stoneking for one.

Let us say rather that you can find "education" in whichever path you choose, and the more educated you are along the wrong path the more you will believe in it. 

Then there are some who, as Jerry Clower put it, have been educated beyond the level of their intelligence.   :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 29, 2013, 07:18:58 PM
Kymber is that your mother behind you?

Yep, that's her mother...she doesn't like when I say this, but she looks just like her. Hehe.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 29, 2013, 07:50:38 PM
Eh... I wouldn't go quite that far.  I know some very well educated people who are christians.  Lee Stoneking for one.

Let us say rather that you can find "education" in whichever path you choose, and the more educated you are along the wrong path the more you will believe in it. 

Then there are some who, as Jerry Clower put it, have been educated beyond the level of their intelligence.   :biglaugh:
David Bernard is highly educated and in science.

He took research from highly educated, leaders in their fields, sciences. Lee Stoneking isn't a scientist that I've ever heard. He didn't say there were no theists, it was generally 5%. And obviously I profusely disagree but he will and probably has deceived many people.

He said the burden of proof of whether there is a God is on the believer.

Niki

I interrupt whatever y'all are sharing because I have to let everyone know that my 13-year-old daughter received the Holy Ghost yesterday! So happy! My husband could've been there (I asked him to go to church with us), but chose to stay home. :-( He missed out not only on our daughter receiving the Holy Ghost, but also on a powerful, explosive service that went on for hours! It was amazing.
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

MelodyB

Yay!! That's great news! :clap:

We also had an explosive service and my 8 yr old nephew was SOCLOSE to receiving the Holy Ghost! His little face was beet red and his little veins were sticking out he was praying so hard!

We had one of the guys that's been coming to youth get the Holy Ghost though! So awesome how God is moving in all our churches!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

That's why I asked - Kymber looks like a younger version of her mother, at least from what I can tell in that photo. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 29, 2013, 04:46:23 PM
I know Roscoe's gone on his vacation.  Just his though, he's got his wife and child slaving away for him, digging for diamonds at some mine.  I thought he was more progressive than that?

*waits*

:P
:pound: :pound: The bad thing is, they found nary a diamond, so I must return to work Sunday. And Isaac, you don't know how close we came to heading your way instead of Louisiana.....
Hello, all. I am back. We had a ball. 300+ miles of two lanes in an old truck with the people you love most is highly recommended. One of the more pleasant vacations I have been on, and we've discovered a new getaway spot.
Quote from: Niki on April 29, 2013, 11:35:52 PM
I interrupt whatever y'all are sharing because I have to let everyone know that my 13-year-old daughter received the Holy Ghost yesterday! So happy! My husband could've been there (I asked him to go to church with us), but chose to stay home. :-( He missed out not only on our daughter receiving the Holy Ghost, but also on a powerful, explosive service that went on for hours! It was amazing.
That is awesome!
Quote from: minnesota68 on April 29, 2013, 07:09:35 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on April 29, 2013, 12:44:15 PM
And waiting to hear Ruby's birthing story.   :)

:eyebrow:

I really dont want to know about it.

:ugly:
I quite agree. And good pics, gun girl...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

You also?  I had a killer sinus headache last night, couldn't get to sleep until I took some ibuprophen. 
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 29, 2013, 07:18:58 PM
Kymber is that your mother behind you?
Yes it is, I look just like her I know, I can't try to deny her.