What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Heather's back, and not so blue, she has less gall in SHARING 482

Started by Lynx, April 09, 2013, 06:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 24, 2013, 01:59:34 PM
Hehehe.

We need to get a winter home in Texas. It's 30* this morning.

Eating some fresh strawberries with tea this morning.  Wanting to go back to bed. But I need to catch up on laundry today. It's never ending. Baaah

My weather app said 38 this morning. So not sure your winter home in Texas would be much better. Granted we don't ever get any snow but haha...stupid weather!!! :demand: Ready for 100 degrees! In Jesus name!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 24, 2013, 02:30:57 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on April 24, 2013, 01:59:34 PM
Hehehe.

We need to get a winter home in Texas. It's 30* this morning.

Eating some fresh strawberries with tea this morning.  Wanting to go back to bed. But I need to catch up on laundry today. It's never ending. Baaah

My weather app said 38 this morning. So not sure your winter home in Texas would be much better. Granted we don't ever get any snow but haha...stupid weather!!! :demand: Ready for 100 degrees! In Jesus name!

Thats what you think.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

What's the deal with the "that's what you think" stuff?  Did I miss a meme? 

Personally I don't do that thinking stuff.  Makes my head hurt, and the room gets all full of smoke.  Just not worth it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't want it 100*, I like it 70 just fine.

Unless I'm going swimming. ;)

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 24, 2013, 03:21:28 PM
Thats a lot of purple fur to blow dry though... :ugly:
That's what you think.

I still have no idea what's going on with the "that's what you think" stuff, but I was feeling left out over here...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Wow!  Look at all the conversation I missed during the last 8 hours at work!  o.O
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

MelodyB

That's every day.

I coughed all night still. Seems I got better, and then back to worse again. Idk what to do.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on April 25, 2013, 08:57:21 AM
Wheeeeee!!

Is it pick on Roscoe day, yet?

John  :waving:
:pound: :pound:
Quote from: MelodyB on April 25, 2013, 09:58:48 AM
That's every day.

I coughed all night still. Seems I got better, and then back to worse again. Idk what to do.
:pound: :pound: :pound:

Y'all are mean. Here I am, sweet, loving, gentle, compassionate, witty, handsome ,outgoing, modest- just a prince of a guy, and everybody hatin' on me. I dunno.   :sadbounce: :sadbounce:
In other news..the missing lawnmower belt never showed up and the US Postal Service refused to do anything because "It shows delivered"....this after they told me that it was no doubt misdelivered.  :pound: Fortunantly, the ebay seller took pity on me and refunded my money, so I went down to the John Deere place and bought a new one, at a substantially higher price, of course. :mad:
Then I went to church and preached my heart out, with the result of a new family who attended praying at the altar.....whether my preaching moved them to it, or perhaps they were praying I'd shut up, I know not-but the end result was them praying, so I count it a win.
And after a pleasant drive in to work with Rusty this am, and one cuppa coffee, I am prepared to start my day.....the last work day for NINE GLORIOUS DAYS! :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: (Never mind the fact that several of those days shall be consumed with spring cleaning and garden planting, at least I ain't having to wear a uniform.)
All- have a great day. Except of course John- I hope he stubs his toe- and Mel, may the bird of paradise fly up her nose- for their mean comments. And Seth, who is always deserving of smites. And Mini....Heck- a pox on all of ya! Bah. Ya all a buncha reprobates. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Oh Roscoe, you're so liked it's astounding. If there were still POTY awards, you'd still probably win. Again. By popular demand.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 25, 2013, 12:08:18 PM
Oh Roscoe, you're so liked it's astounding. If there were still POTY awards, you'd still probably win. Again. By popular demand.
But of course.  :hypocrite: It's cause-I'm sweet, loving, gentle, compassionate, witty, handsome ,outgoing, modest- just a prince of a guy :teeth: :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy moves away from Roscoe in case lightning strikes :o   :sulk:

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on April 25, 2013, 12:14:28 PM
But of course.  :hypocrite: It's cause-I'm sweet, loving, gentle, compassionate, witty, handsome ,outgoing, modest- just a prince of a guy :teeth: :hypocrite:

Modesty - The art of drawing attention to whatever it is you're being humble about. 

In local news, I am off work until Monday.  Took a couple days off to go with my grandma and Sis. Harwell up to Prime Timers' (aka Old Timers') Campmeeting again this year.  I think even when I was a youth I enjoyed more and got more out of older people's camp meeting than I ever did out of Youth Retreat/Youth Congress. 

Funny thing is, when I clocked in at work yesterday I had no paperwork for the order that was at that time coming off the furnace line belts.  Then Ron, the guy who usually takes over when I go on break, found some furnace line paperwork in his box.  Turns out the boss, who is well known for his bad memory, thought I wasn't going to be there that day.  Seems the problem is not that the boss thought I would be off Wednesday, but that he kept thinking yesterday was Thursday for some reason.  I bet he's gonna be real bummed when he gets to tomorrow and it ain't Saturday...
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 25, 2013, 01:42:08 PM
* The Purple Fuzzy moves away from Roscoe in case lightning strikes :o   :sulk:
coward. And lightning doesn't strike folks for being truthful.:hypocrite:

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on April 25, 2013, 09:58:48 AM

That's what you think. 

SippinTea

Roscoe has OBVIOUSLY had too many doughnuts this morning, and they've addled his brain. :o

I don't seem to have any energy at all this morning. None. Anyone want to come clean my house and homeschool the boys and cook dinner? :cool: Oh, and there are some phone calls to make and errands that need to be run, too.  :updown:

My question is: Do I dare get a cup of coffee to try to help the situation a bit? Or will Lil' Bean go bonkers again??..... Hmm....

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on April 25, 2013, 04:24:25 PM
Roscoe has OBVIOUSLY had too many doughnuts this morning, and they've addled his brain. :o

I don't seem to have any energy at all this morning. None. Anyone want to come clean my house and homeschool the boys and cook dinner? :cool: Oh, and there are some phone calls to make and errands that need to be run, too.  :updown:

My question is: Do I dare get a cup of coffee to try to help the situation a bit? Or will Lil' Bean go bonkers again??..... Hmm....

:beret:
If it weren't for Lil' Bean....:fire: :fire:
Now, let that baby rest without hyping it up with coffee. Poor little mistreated tyke.  :pound:

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

mini

Thats what you think.

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on April 25, 2013, 12:14:28 PM

Annnnndddd..... thats what you think.

MelodyB

Drink the coffee...maybe it will hype the baby up enough to come OUT.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?