News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Heather's back, and not so blue, she has less gall in SHARING 482

Started by Lynx, April 09, 2013, 06:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 23, 2013, 06:05:36 PM
Dont everyone go all crazy and post at once.

I need to pace out the entertainment this bored...er...board gives me.

:ugly:

Fine.

I often pause and wonder
At time's peculiar ways
Almost all our famous men
Were born on holidays
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Yesterday's topic:  Have you sneezed in the last hour?

Today's topic:  Will you yawn in the next hour?  Bet you will.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Here's a topic to discuss.  Who was the first person to drink cow milk?  What kind of person would look at a cow and say "Hey, I wonder if you can drink the stuff that comes out when you squeeze these things..."
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

By the time you finish reading this, you will realize you just wasted a few seconds of your life. Sorry about that.  Blame minnesota.  The forum member, not the state.  Although blaming the state is cool too, they won't care.  They get blamed for a lot of stuff, it never fazes them. 
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 23, 2013, 06:34:01 PM
I need more people to play chess with.
Get a ham radio license. Then I'll learn chess. That was the deal....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

CDAGeek

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 23, 2013, 02:38:40 PM
Geek, where have you been hiding?  I was wondering about you a while back.

I've been hiding in my hole, where else?

Life's just been crazy. I think the last time I was actively posting here I had just found out I was in kidney failure. In the two years since, I've gotten married, had a baby boy, gotten a kidney, moved halfway across the country, and restarted my education.

I was hoping to make a return here and start posting again. Seems pretty quiet these days - facebook and texting have really killed off message boards, which is a shame - people actually punctuate on a message board. Usually.

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, I'm glad you seem to be doing better since last I heard was the kidney failure part.

Yes, it's been slower than usual around here but there is a core group that still comes in regularly.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Brandon made the mistake of asking me right after work how my day went. My reply was I hope all my coemloyees die a slow and painful death. The past 2 days have made me absolutely livid. How lazy, rude, and inconsiderate of customers and coworkers can a group of people be? I'm just over it. I'm seriously debating getting my medical bills paid and either A)immediately start looking for a new job or B)getting my rear back into school, cut my hours, then find a new job once it's complete.

Mike and Brandon are outside doing surgery on the riding lawnmower. We'll see how many days until the yard gets mowed.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

MelodyB

I made pickle pops last night.

I ate all four of them today. I only had enough pickle juice to make one more...so it's freezing now. But! Hope is not all gone...I also bought a new jar of pickles today. Hehehe.

:fork:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on April 24, 2013, 04:12:55 AM
I made pickle pops last night.

I ate all four of them today. I only had enough pickle juice to make one more...so it's freezing now. But! Hope is not all gone...I also bought a new jar of pickles today. Hehehe.

:fork:

That's what you think.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Good morning, all. Back at work. One day closer to 9 blessed days off. :clap:

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on April 24, 2013, 11:29:01 AM
Good morning, all. Back at work. One day closer to 9 blessed days off. :clap:

Thats what you think.

Morning everyone.  Had a great visit with some friends last night.  They surprised us and came in from out of state (not Arkansas either).  We spent several hours talking with them, and I got invited to a elk hunt in Colorado.  That I must do!

Heather

I've been mulling over the idea for a while and after the horrible days [weeks/months?] I've had at work I have applied for readmission to the local state college. We shall see if I get accepted. If so I hope to apply for what they call 'fresh start' where they ignore my dismal grades from 10 years ago and I get to start over.

Off to my atrocious work environment. Thankfully I'm in the back with Tara the next 3 days. [She's not as evil as everyone else]
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Quote from: HeatherB on April 24, 2013, 12:15:57 PM

Off to my atrocious work environment. Thankfully I'm in the back with Tara the next 3 days. [She's not as evil as everyone else]

That's what you think.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Welcome back, CDA!

Minnie, with great regret I blessed you for the Cheesy blast from the past!

John  :waving:

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  I'm at work.  It was 81 yesterday and 43 this morning.

Melody

Hehehe.

We need to get a winter home in Texas. It's 30* this morning.

Eating some fresh strawberries with tea this morning.  Wanting to go back to bed. But I need to catch up on laundry today. It's never ending. Baaah