News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Heather's back, and not so blue, she has less gall in SHARING 482

Started by Lynx, April 09, 2013, 06:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Oh, a girl's first name... That was a list of names I like for boys.  Sorry.  You kept calling the kid Lil Bean, I thought it was a boy.

Consherra
Mailyn
Valthyrra
Nancia
Baressa
Dveyella
Lenna
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

SippinTea

I really like the name Jasmine, but with the whole Disney princess thing.... errr... probably not. :updown:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

That smoothie was the best yet I think!

I have put avacado in it before, it's very mild tasting. You barely know its there. Of course I used fresh hass avacado. I didn't know you could buy any other "preserved" kind. YUK! I'll take fresh. And I also love guacamole.

Todays smoothie consisted of...: pineapple, honeydew, cantaloupe, grapes, kiwi, and mango...this was in a small pre cut package of fruit I bought. Then I added one avacado, one banana, a container of vanilla yougrt, and some orange juice to loosen it up a bit. (packaged orange juice, Florida pure premium.)

It was AMAZING! I think I'll get those pre cut packages of fruit more often! A big variety for less mess, and low cost. I just dumped it in the blender. No prep. Easy peasy.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

I'm trying to think on the name stuff.

Olivia and Kira were not named until the day they left the hospital. Wes and Kris couldn't decide. But I talked to Krissy the other day and she said when and IF there is a third child, she isn't playing this name game again...if its a boy, it will be Riker Élan, or Aurora Skye for a girl. She was tired of her babies not having names for the first few days! Lol

Melody Hope? :grin:   

Melody

Ruby, I desperately wanted to name my girl Naomi (beautiful name and beautiful meaning) but gave into others opinions. I will always regret it though Hannah was a close 2nd and isn't unfitting.

Who cares if there is one silly movie made 20 yrs ago with that name? You pick the name that you like because it is directly connected to the mama intuition of her personality that no one else has. I can't say that for every mom but I can for you.

Steps off soapbox. :)

Melody

As of ideas...

Rose Lorrianne is a name that Hannah adores. Lol

Beatrice
Saraphina
Lillybeth

Siricuis Ringo... You could say she completes the family motto  :D

And my favorite: Polly Esther Hoop Ringo.  Oh wait you said HOPE not hoop.  Hehehe

The Purple Fuzzy

I wanted to name one of my children Anika after a lady that helped raise my dad, but it was vetoed.
(pronounched Uh-neeka)

SippinTea

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 18, 2013, 05:11:27 PM
Ruby, I desperately wanted to name my girl Naomi (beautiful name and beautiful meaning) but gave into others opinions. I will always regret it though Hannah was a close 2nd and isn't unfitting.

Who cares if there is one silly movie made 20 yrs ago with that name? You pick the name that you like because it is directly connected to the mama intuition of her personality that no one else has. I can't say that for every mom but I can for you.

Steps off soapbox. :)

Thanks. ;) A few of the names that Chris and I have tossed around were uhhhh.... not viewed in a great light by certain family members. I didn't even want to tell them what names we were considering, but... some conversations are awkward. :updown: For instance, I've always loved Bella. But a close family member declares it sounds like a dog's name. :updown: If the decision were totally mine I might pick Annabella Hope. But it doesn't sound like Chris is totally sold on it either. And I'm pretty sure BOTH parents should like the name. :lol:

Definitely can't do "Rose". Long story there. Involves a lady at church who would be *ahem* THRILLED to think we "named a child after her". ;)

While I was perusing baby name books last night I ran across one that would actually combine the middle names of both of our moms. Jeanette. My mom's middle name is Jean, and C's mom's middle name is Annette. It would be a cool way to include them both, but I'm still deciding if I actually like that name enough to consider it. ;)

I still think we should do Hope Leslie Ringo. :bigcheese: Tee hee!

Sandra, I like Annika, which is pretty close to Anika, but the emphasis is on the first syllable instead of the second. (Ah'-nikah).

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

SippinTea

Melody

My grandmother's name was Jeanette and she was the loveliest petite, gracious as lace, G'ma that a girl could ask for.  I think it was supposed to be Jeanetta in the family tradition but somehow it wasn't. 

Lynx

For no apparent reason I'm reminded of a story about William Howard Taft.  He weighed in at 335 pounds, heavy even for his 6 foot height.  Some twerp pointed at his stomach and asked "When the baby is born, what are you going to name it?"  Taft said, "If it is a boy I will name him Junior.  If it is a girl, I will name her Annabelle.  But if, as I suspect, it is only gas, I will name it after you."
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Speaking of :like:... just today, for no apparent reason, Grandma asked if I had heard from Chel lately.

Quote from: MelodyB on April 17, 2013, 04:55:05 AM
I would PASS SLAP OUT if you showed up here. I half expect Chel at any given moment. Shes like Jesus, you never know when she is coming and you gotta be ready and watching...but YOU? I would scream. Then pass out. ;)
Yeah, and she brings sunshine when she does show up.  Only thing missing is the miracles, but I think she's working on that as well.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Melody

I had a funny thought the other day:  God never condoned a woman having multiple husbands so there can't be a trinity!!  Hahahaha  😄

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 18, 2013, 09:03:43 PM
I had a funny thought the other day:  God never condoned a woman having multiple husbands so there can't be a trinity!!  Hahahaha  😄

:spitlaugh:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

EricShane

I found this in an old shariNg thread LOL

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 18, 2013, 09:03:43 PM
Oh my goodness, I read EricShane's canning FB post and about spit out my drink. He cracks me up, I hope I get to meet him someday because I'm convinced he's a hillbilly.

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Melody

:laughhard:

I remember that!  I was totally amused for days.  Your posts were SO funny!  Idk why I don't see them anymore.  FB never follows all my settings.

EricShane

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 19, 2013, 02:54:16 AM
:laughhard:

I remember that!  I was totally amused for days.  Your posts were SO funny!  Idk why I don't see them anymore.  FB never follows all my settings.
i dont see yours anymore idk why I love your posts! I really AM an undercover hillbilly haha