News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Heather's back, and not so blue, she has less gall in SHARING 482

Started by Lynx, April 09, 2013, 06:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

MelodyB

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on April 18, 2013, 03:56:45 AM
:faints:

Who is that grey haired marvel?
lol nice to see you still keep up with me.. I stay soooo busy
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

Wow, there was a bad explosion near where my father in law lives.

MelodyB

Is he near a factory or something?

Yes, Eric, I keep up with you...do I have a choice? :hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

It was a fertilizer plant. They are saying over 70 folks dead so far

Lynx

HeatherB:  We were talking about hoecakes, not ho-cakes.  Whatever those might be.  The origin of "hoecake" came from a hoe, something you use in the garden, not a ho, a woman you don't want anything to do with.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Wow, Sandra. I'm glad he wasn't any nearer and he's ok.

The Purple Fuzzy

It registered like a 2.1 earthquake.  As far as we can tell he is fine, was at church 15 miles away but it shook the walls there. But they aren't answering phone, I think lines aren't working

Roscoe

:waving:
Think I'm caught up now....and I quite agree with Isaac on the creamed corn thought. Hi, Eric.. :waving: Purple Beasty, that is terrible....will be praying for the families. In other sharing, I was supposed to preach last night, but got rank pulled on me. The Big Man Himself, (God) walked in and did the preaching....obviously He did far better than I would've. Had people sobbin' and snottin' in the altars..
And I'm back at work on a Thursday which is my Friday, and which appears is gonna be a stormy one...Y'all have a great day... :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I'm awake. I think the cough meds are preventing me from sleeping. I slept...maybe 2 hours? So I'm not gonna take the cough meds at night anymore.

Guess I'll get up and straighten up the kitchen and unload/reload the dishwasher. Then make a smoothie...I got some more avacado, and some tropical fruit mix from the produce section, and I'm itching to try it out! No spinich today...I didn't like that combo yesterday. So I'm leaving it out today. Just fruit. And yogurt.

The Purple Fuzzy

Morning.  Well, of course the news reports have changed how many folks died in the explosion, but less is better in this instance.

I'm at work.

Lynx

MelodyB:  I like guacamole (REAL guacamole, not that stuff made with canned avocado, like some of the cheaper mexican restaurants have been doing) so I think I'd like a shake with avocado in it.  Lemme know how it turns out.

Fuzzy: Any clues what caused the blast?  The news mentioned something about 2 days shy of 20 year anniversary of Koresh's compound burning down, which sounds suspicious.

In local news Grandma took out her car's side mirror... again (long story, don't ask) so I'll be taking her to get her hair done and grocery shopping.  Anyone want me to pick up anything in particular for you?  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

And by the way, I have to agree with this:  http://thedoghousediaries.com/5034
I don't have a single verse in the Bible to back it up, but it feels right. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Another rainy day here but no crazy storm stuffed happened so that is good.

Andrew made me coffee this morning before I got up. He is a sweet sweet son, let me tell ya. You all would enjoy him.

My friend is heading up a sign song for a sectional concert coming up and she can't seem to find any good videos of an uplifting praise type one. 

Any recommendations?

Lynx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkL2UPx6dqw

Power in the name of
Jesus
Salvation in the name of
Jesus
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

I can send you the track our church sign team uses.
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

Rooosssscccccooooeeeeee...... Sandra and I are waiting for you to comment in the new thread I started in serious discussions. So hurry up, alright already! :P

Still haven't settled on name(s) for Lil' Bean. This poor child is going to be nameless for the first three months. :updown:

:beret:

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on April 18, 2013, 03:27:26 PM
Rooosssscccccooooeeeeee...... Sandra and I are waiting for you to comment in the new thread I started in serious discussions. So hurry up, alright already! :P

Still haven't settled on name(s) for Lil' Bean. This poor child is going to be nameless for the first three months. :updown:

Go look. And beat me later. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Velmerran
Chagin
Pesca
Keflyn
Tarrel
Tryn
Tregloran
Gelrayen
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Quote from: Roscoe on April 18, 2013, 03:31:14 PM
Go look. And beat me later. :P

Beat you? Ha! I like your answer. :P Let's just say that I really really really wish there were more men like you in law enforcement.

Anyone have a good idea for girl's first name that might potentially go with the middle name Hope? *grin*

Uh, that would be a "no", Isaac. On all of them. *grin*

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 18, 2013, 03:36:07 PM
:roll:

Maybe after you see the baby, a name will come to you. ;)

I'm hoping. ;)