News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Talk about matters most weighty in SHARING 480

Started by Lynx, March 04, 2013, 07:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Thanks Jen.

Though with those glasses, it's hard to tell if it's really Jen or not.  Or even if there's anybody home...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

You NEVER should eat and read the sharing thread...you never know what will be said...don't y'all know that by now?

I took a shower, and washed the sheets and blankets on my bed. Then I sprayed the entire bed, pillows and anything in my bedroom that I touch, sprayed down with Lysol. Then after I put my sheets in the dryer, I sprayed everything down with Lysol again. I may do it a third time before put the sheets back on.

Now we are headed to the store. Gonna get some Vicks and robittussin. So we will see.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

In regard to smitings  I am an equal opportunity smiter. :-p When my smitings  outweighed my blessings I took a shotgun approach.
Jenn,Seth,and Meller are my customary targets but Isaac fuzzy and mini have become collateral damage at times. :-p
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Hey!  What for?  I never once smote you...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Cops :roll: think they're on a pedestal to the common folk.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 18, 2013, 06:39:34 PM
Cops :roll: think they're on a pedastool to the common folk.
Pedastool - a pedal car that you can lock the wheels and stand on the roof.

EDIT: Modified to insert quote, so people wouldn't think I'm insane.  Well... more insane.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

If anybody needs a pedestal, it's Roscoe.....  :smirk2:

I saw Fancy Cakes at the grocery store and thought you you, Fairy Cakes.....

And how do you buy whiskey?  Go in the store, pick it up, take it to the register, purchase it.  They'll probably ask to see your ID.  Pay, go home.  Drink it.  Or drink it on the way home, then Roscoe will pull you over and climb up on his pedastool to see in your window and ask for your ID yet again....

:P

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 18, 2013, 06:39:34 PM
Cops :roll: think they're on a pedestal to the common folk.
We are. :hypocrite:
And until a new POTY  is named I am royalty. Remember that, you peasants.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I never did understand what good royalty was either.  Seems to be just a figurehead in every modern instance.   :P
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Someone smite Roscoe and make his number even. ;)

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Lynx

SOMEone just had to drive the smites overboard, so I had to even it up with a blessing.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Back from WM. I have taken a dose of Tussin and smeared Vicks under my nose. Fixing to put the sheets back on my bed.

Chseeads

I want a sheep. 

Saw some on the way to town today cause I had to go a different way due to flooding. 

And that made me want one...or some...  :P

Though a lady that used to live just down the road from where these sheep were at, some years back got butted by a sheep, and she never was right for the rest of her life after that, however long it was she lived.  :freaky:

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on March 18, 2013, 06:35:00 PM
In regard to smitings  I am an equal opportunity smiter. :-p When my smitings  outweighed my blessings I took a shotgun approach.
Jenn,Seth,and Meller are my customary targets but Isaac fuzzy and mini have become collateral damage at times. :-p

What?!  I BLESS people!  It's been my personal endeavor to get you alls' blessings over your smitings.  The thanks I get... :P

Heather

Per Scott's shutting down GP thread there probably won't be another POTY........So Roscoe is apparently IT.

Work. I didn't get to stick my finger in a dog's bum today.

Went to the gym. I've gained more weight. I think it's the meds they've put me on.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Been tending fowl and other various pursuits.  Having another taco bowl now.

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on March 18, 2013, 06:35:00 PM

And to think I have nary smited you ever.  Or anyone for that matter.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

My banking is confusing me...lol  Either I am reallllllllly bad in the red, or reallllllllly in the black.  LOL

Apparently everything that went through checking today is showing up twice (once withdrawn, the other just showing that it needs to be withdrawn).  Which is disturbing to say the least.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

I am rubbed down with Vicks, I've taken all my cough meds, my bed is clean, I think it's time to sleep.

Got a new season of DGL to listen to, and I'm set.

Goodnight!

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on March 18, 2013, 11:45:08 PM
Per Scott's shutting down GP thread there probably won't be another POTY........So Roscoe is apparently IT.
:clap: I am royalty forever. Quite appropriate.  :hypocrite: Bow, you peasants.

And in sharing- I am a happy guy. This morning, while reading the paper, I saw a poorly spelled add that indicated the writer had ham radio gear for sale. I ALMOST didn't call,figuring it was junk...but I did. And I was overjoyed to discover that the man had an hf radio, even better than what I ever dreamed for sale...and it was just barely at the utter end of what I could scrape up. A little begging with the wife, juggling of a couple things, and I got the okay.  :clap:
So when I got off of work, I drove 2 hours from Little Rock, down by the Crater of Diamonds State Park, and picked up a radio that had been someone's prize possession. While ten years old, it looks and work new, and is a very highly sought after radio today, bringing $800+....I got it for half that. I will be drinking water and eating  lunch from the Sam's Club demos for the next six months, and have given Lou something to hold over my head, but oh well.
I needed fasting anyway, and Lou was gonna hold something over my head anyway. At least now it won't be the frying pan.  :P
I've driven over five hours today, and it was worth every mile...