News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No Big Words, Isaac, ol' son, because Roscoe's dense in SHARING 4-7-1!

Started by Roscoe, October 19, 2012, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Sorry, Mini. And you're right - real hunters have a pretty high code of ethics they live by. I would have been pretty upset by those two rats.

G'morning everyone :hi:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

kkay

Halloween is dangerous!

A little girl who was dressed up as a skunk for a Halloween party was shot  :o

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 23, 2012, 05:00:57 PM
Surely the shooter didn't mistake her for a real skunk...

One would surely hope.....

BUT....

Never underestimate the stupidity of people.  :smirk2:

kkay

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 23, 2012, 05:00:57 PM
Surely the shooter didn't mistake her for a real skunk...

They did :smirk2:

Said the owner of the home was told there was a skunk in the back yard. Someone else went out with a shotgun and shot her :sadbounce:

Today's turning out to be a not so good day.

Nelle

Yikes Minnie.

Reminds me of the night a hunter (whom Dad had allowed to hunt on our land) came up to our house demanding to know where we put his stand, and who had been in it. None of our family who lives there hunts, and no one else from our extended family lives NEAR us. So.. If someone used his deer stand, it was a person who hadn't asked permission from ANYone. While I understand his frustration, he was rather rude to my mom about all of it. If it had been up to me, he would've been asked to remove himself and his stand off of our land. Not really sure what Dad did about it. too long ago.

Speaking of Arkansas - I'm going this weekend. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! :)

Chseeads

Continuing to clean out the garden.  A whole row of tomatoes left to go and everything to haul out of there and store and then it needs mowed around it and etc. etc......

Roscoe

Back home and worn to a frazzle. Been a long day, although a good one. I managed to bring my personal best score up- again- and generally had a grand time shooting things. As I told my boss yesterday when he remarked that today's qualification would be "for real, not playing" - "Boss, you are paying me good money to shoot YOUR ammo and YOUR gun and spend the day in the company of one of my best friends. In my book, that's a play day."  :biglaugh:
And on top of that, it is the one time that I can order the chief and the captain around and they have to listen, or policy says I can boot them from my range. Of course, they might return the boot with one of their own, should I do so.... :biglaugh:
We may have been a bit TOO efficient. We'd plan on a two day range, but everyone has done so well with all of the recent coaching we got everyone qualified today. Now I have to go back to work tomorrow instead of playing with guns.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Weird Cat, do you know the Beechams in Lexington? 

Just randomly curious. 

Lynx

Good people, the Beechams.  Good church.  If you're ever in that area, let me know.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

kkay

Guess I didn't miss much :)

Hoping today will be a good day even though I sliced my thumb open this morning  :frustrated:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

kkay

Been in meetings. Thinking about some things pretty thoroughly.

Gotta go to wally world later on today to get some thangs. Get me some new perfume. I've been all out for about 2 weeks and it's not like me to not wear it.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

Quote from: kkay on October 24, 2012, 04:06:01 PMGet me some new perfume. I've been all out for about 2 weeks and it's not like me to not wear it.

I rarely ever wear perfume.  The kind I like is too expensive. 

never found one I really like other than that one.  And these days there are so many wearing so much stuff that it doesn't hurt for me to just smell plain clean... lol  I think between shampoo, body wash and lotion, I have enough aroma.

kkay

Hmm...never smelled that one. I'll have to check it out!

Usually I just wear 1 or 2 sprays of perfume. I just use cool water or lucky you - which you can get at Wal Mart for pretty cheap. I'm just gonna go for the mini mini bottle that you can just dab on.