News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

That BBW always leaves Gerbil sore, he tells all in Sharing 4-6-4!

Started by MelodyB, June 08, 2012, 02:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Oh Lawd....... what a title to have to look at the next couple of weeks. Way to go, Mel, you have inflicted pain on ALL Gp members.... :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Tired, sore, and bruised. Not sure why but both of my arms are black and blue almost all over. Gonna go have dinner with some friends. Gonna be another early night I go in at 6 again tomorrow and we have our third truck this week coming around 8.

Thank God for my job and a great working environment. Its weird to work somewhere you are encouraged to talk about God and share your testimony. I am still trying to get used to that one. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

There. We are back. I had to go tell on Seth and Mini for breaking GP...

Now, let's see if we can get two pages on the new thread before the Mod Squad locks it.... :freaky2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

MelodyB

Quote from: Roscoe on June 08, 2012, 08:44:43 PM
Oh Lawd....... what a title to have to look at the next couple of weeks. Way to go, Mel, you have inflicted pain on ALL Gp members.... :pound:

You are welcome!

;)

mini

Roscoe

Roscoe

BTW, Gerbil, save some room for CHOCOLATE GRAVY Saturday morning....  :freaky2: :fork:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on June 09, 2012, 12:00:56 AM
BTW, Gerbil, save some room for CHOCOLATE GRAVY Saturday morning....  :freaky2: :fork:

Sure...and you save room for gizzards at lunch..._

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 09, 2012, 12:30:21 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on June 09, 2012, 12:00:56 AM

Sure...and you save room for gizzards at lunch..._
No can do. Those meals are reserved for Bro Papa's BBQ Frito pie, chased by his Smoked Angus burgers.....

MelodyB

Roscoe

taco_harvell

Just found out work is going to be over run by rugrats tomorrow for a play area dedication event. Keep me in prayer because we have a truck due at the exact same time. Goodnight folks.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

Chseeads

Newsman

MelodyB

MONEY!!!

Ok. I yelled it. See if you get any, cause I don't see any here. :smirk2: