News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

That BBW always leaves Gerbil sore, he tells all in Sharing 4-6-4!

Started by MelodyB, June 08, 2012, 02:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 11, 2012, 11:53:56 AM
Ugh.... :yawn:
X2

My first day of vacation......  :clap:

I've gotta go try to find a blade for my lawnmower, so I can mow what's left of my grass....the rest of the week, it's all about the car show. Well, that and BBQ, but they go hand in hand. :fork:   :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 11, 2012, 01:25:38 PM
:yawn:  I'm here.
Impossible.  I'm here and I don't see you anywhere around.  You must still be there. 

In other news, going to the dentist for a drill-and-fill.  My own fault, I'm paying for my past neglect.  Maybe I should get them to take a close-up picture of my mouth.  It might be useful for scaring small children into brushing their teeth for the rest of their lives.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Hey!  I'm already going to get a hole drilled in the bottom of my head.  I don't need any more up top!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

There's a reason they call it LookOut! Express.  :P

Sorry, but the best advice I can give on that is get a yahoo email.  I never did mess with Outlook.  Too many security holes.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 11, 2012, 03:01:33 PM
Isaac, your suggestions aren't practical for the office. :P

*nods*

I actually like Outlook...and it's not the Express version either...it's full Office 07 Outlook.
I have to use it at work, and like I said I'd prefer it....especially over Yahoo.

I have personal emails thru Gmail anyway. I prefer Google.

Got the issue resolved. Apparently it was on the wrong server. haha.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 11, 2012, 03:01:33 PM
Isaac, your suggestions aren't practical for the office. :P
That one I honestly don't understand.  Does the workplace server block yahoo?
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Our workplace has it's own email and we are required to use Outlook to get to it.

And yes, at one time it did block yahoo.

mini

We switched our email server to use Gmail.  Everyone can stilll use outlook, but we can access it using gmail.  Which is niiiiice.

Melody

I was up at 5:30 making breakfast and packing a lunch for Nathan like normal but I had to drive him all the way to work today. 45 min one way, 3 different interstates, pouring rain.  I was a bit nervous as it was pouring so heavy I could barely see the cars ahead, let alone the lane lines.  Got back, finished readying myself and kids for the day, got White Chili in the crock pot for dinner and went to clean the church. 

Church is cleaned and dinner is doing well and laundry is going. 

I feel so proud for being productive..

So now I'm going to sit on my rear for a minute before I start getting the church attire ready for the family.  We are having multiple services this week so there is church tonight and I have to be there early to praise sing.  OH and I was going to also have to take a friend to the station to go to Chicago but I think the Lord told me to have a specific person do it who showed up at the church.  So that is set.  God's good!

mini

taco_harvell

Well, I was suppose to be off tomorrow because I have to be in Verona VA to meet with the district board at 9:30. Well, instead I have to go in and work a truck at five then rush home and get a shower and hit the road. Pray I make my appointment and we have good traveling weather and roadways.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Roscoe

Hmpf. I come back here to find mayhem directed AT me.  :noo:

And for what it is worth, I had a boring, relaxing, day. Dropped papers off for Mama, got the lawn mower blade I needed, and went by the local college to see what I am gonna need to do to enroll and get a degree.... I can't believe that I am remotely considering college after being out of school nearly twenty years. I'll be lucky to not need remedial abc's... :laughhard:

I should be able to bluff my way through Creative Writing.... I'll just steal a couple of Mini's "The Good Guys Always Win" stories. :P
  After the nightmare of feeling as out of place at the college as a roast pig at a Bar Mitzvah, Chey and I went fishing. Again. The kid is about to drive me nuts with the fishing...
And for what it's worth- if you see me this week, my yard looks like a complete jungle. Deal with it and forgive me. The mower has been broke and now that I got a part in, it came a storm. The rest of the week is the car show. The yard will NOT get mowed. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Chseeads

Rain was headed this way, but the part that was headed for us fizzled out before it got here.  We could've used a good rain.  So I've been watering the garden for the last 3 to 4 hours.  :smirk2:

Lynx

We had a good rain, wind that tore whole tree limbs down and the power went out for more than an hour at work.  By the time it came back on the furnace was cooled down, the furnace atmosphere was shot and it would never get back to normal in time to run parts, so I went and helped in another part of the factory. 

And when I got home I found the hot water heater has decided to die on me.  Great. 
"Do you sing at church?"