News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Heather

Still alive...for now....

Final prognosis is I had formed a cyst that ruptured. Monday=going to the dentist and more pain. Sweet....

Never EVER give your dog people food!!! The only time you EVER should is if YOU take YOUR dog to the vet and they recommend it!! Don't do it just because your aunt Sally took her dog 8 yrs ago and they said it was ok. It is extremely rare a vet will recommend people food especially with the different types of food you can get from places like Petsmart and your local vets office. My Whiskeykins has to eat special gastrointestinal food because of her sensitive stomach after having parvo. I repeat: DON'T FEED YOUR DOG HUMAN FOOD!!!

Plus it makes them obnoxious and annoying when you're trying to enjoy a meal.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

I read this:

Quote from: HeatherB on May 19, 2012, 05:04:32 PM
Never EVER give your dog people food!!!

Like this:

Never EVER give your people dog food!!!

For a few moments there, I was rather glad she pointed that out, then was confused as to why AutoBaristaGal would have to tell someone on this board to quit eating dog food.

In other news, I had a Seth like wardrobe failure.  I need a stapler...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 19, 2012, 05:10:15 PM
I read this:

Never EVER give your dog people food!!!

Like this:

Never EVER give your people dog food!!!

For a few moments there, I was rather glad she pointed that out, then was confused as to why AutoBaristaGal would have to tell someone on this board to quit eating dog food.

In other news, I had a Seth like wardrobe failure.  I need a stapler...
A stapler?!? Brother, you need a welding rig and trusses...:ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Oh which part of your wardrobe was it?

A. Pants
B. Shirt
C. Other

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

He is talking about the time you stapled your fly closed.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

I immediately assumed it was the load bearing part of his wardrobe, i.e., his shirt buttons or waistband....:ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on May 19, 2012, 08:15:35 PM
He is talking about the time you stapled your fly closed.

THE time?  Dear, I've done that several times....either that or the crotch seam.....  I've also had shirt issues.  I even had the side seam tear out on a pair of shorts when I was in like 1st grade at school....

I have a long history of wardrobe malfunctions. 

My most recent one being a crotch seam issue while working cards.  :P

Chseeads

Dear Lord....the forecast is for 100 degrees next Friday.....104 Saturday....106 Sunday....104 Monday....

:sob:

kmymbir

I have had a good day.
Went to walmart and found some material on sale for $1.50 a yard, and I bought 4 yards to make a dress, when I got to the register I knew the girl from school and I ended up getting a very big discount! I paid about $2.00 for all of it!! WOO

The dress I have been working on so diligently is finally winning, I give up, I have pleated and hemmed all I can and it still sags... So I will attempt this one more time and I will READ THE DIRECTIONS lol..
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

Ever feel like you're the universe's bag holder? 

After getting home from Prime Timer's campmeeting I drove to a town about 40 minutes away to meet a guy who had posted a laptop on Craigslist.  Waited, waited... no guy.  When I finally called him he said he had already sold it.  The fact that he had told me he would sell it to me, that he caused me a 40 minute drive each way for nothing, did not seem to worry him in the least.  So yeah, I'm left holding the bag.  Again.   :frustrated:

The elders campmeeting was nice, but on the whole this week has been... not the best.  I sure will be glad when this week is over.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

kmymbir that sounds like a good idea.  "When all else fails, read the directions."  :great:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Well....I don't know whether to be ticked or tickled. As everyone knows, I've had Rusty issues....Tore into the job today for the second time, fully expecting to find that I had done something wrong......
Nay. 30 minutes into the tear down, I discovered that the head rebuilder had put a plug where a plug ought not be, and my only mistake was not noticing it. Now the dilemma- tear it down and make sure nothing was harmed (cost- a few more days' headache and at least $50 for a gasket kit) or pull the plug- if possible- reassemble and drive. Hmmm... at any rate a head rebuilder and I will be chatting come monday evening. :mad:

Lynx

Depends on your level of expertise.  If it were I, I would take it to someone who knew what he was doing (like you) and hire him to tear it down and make sure nothing was harmed.  But since you are you, at least you don't need to find someone else to do it. 

If you just pulled the plug, reassembled and drove, what potential harm could be caused?  Anything permanent?

EDIT:  Rephrase that - anything irreparable? 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on May 20, 2012, 12:21:03 AM
Well....I don't know whether to be ticked or tickled. As everyone knows, I've had Rusty issues....Tore into the job today for the second time, fully expecting to find that I had done something wrong......
Nay. 30 minutes into the tear down, I discovered that the head rebuilder had put a plug where a plug ought not be, and my only mistake was not noticing it. Now the dilemma- tear it down and make sure nothing was harmed (cost- a few more days' headache and at least $50 for a gasket kit) or pull the plug- if possible- reassemble and drive. Hmmm... at any rate a head rebuilder and I will be chatting come monday evening. :mad:

Be sure and take your gun.

Newsman

Roscoe,

Are you a Glock, Sig or S&W guy?

John  :waving:

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on May 20, 2012, 08:45:24 AM
Roscoe,

Are you a Glock, Sig or S&W guy?

John  :waving:
Depends....I actually prefer a 1911, usually a Kimber, Para Ordinance, Colt, that kinda thing, but they are too pricey. My personal carry gun is a 1911 officer's model copy, made by Rock Island Armory. Great shooting gun, and comparable in quality to the higher end guns, but much cheaper.

Glocks are hard to beat, though. They are idiot proof, and fairly accurate, and can be made very accurate. Basically, it'll go "boom" every time you pull the trigger regardless. As an added bonus I am a Certified Glock Armorer, so I can completely go through them.
Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 20, 2012, 12:35:37 AM
Depends on your level of expertise.  If it were I, I would take it to someone who knew what he was doing (like you) and hire him to tear it down and make sure nothing was harmed.  But since you are you, at least you don't need to find someone else to do it. 

If you just pulled the plug, reassembled and drove, what potential harm could be caused?  Anything permanent?

EDIT:  Rephrase that - anything irreparable? 
And Isaac, to answer your question, I don't think so. Just the time spent re-assembling if it indeed needs to be torn down again.

And lastly- could use your prayers. Am posting a request in the appropriate forum.

MelodyB

Wow.

I had a 17 hour day yesterday. I left the house at a little after 5am, and didn't come home till after 10pm. I can't even begin to tell you what all I did. :o

AND! I slept last night! I crashed HARD! Went to sleep at about 11, and now I just woke up at 7! I'm so glad! I only woke up once, at about 2:30, and I was so happy cause I still had 4.5 hours left to sleep, and I had been asleep already.

Thank you Jesus!

Church! Can't wait!

:hi:

kmymbir

I awoke dark and early at 4am for some reason. It has been a great morning so far, I have had more than enough time to get ready for church. I can not wait to see what God has in store.
P.S. I love how Melody ignores my call this morning just so she can post on here first. Thank you my pretend best friend.

Lynx

Personally I wouldn't even know you had texted - I never check my phone.  :P

"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

Oh she knew, she actually told me she ignored me, it was harsh lol.

MelodyB

It wasn't a phone call. It was a walkie talkie message.