News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmymbir

I would like to know how you are sleeping at work and getting away with it, you must have skill, because when I am sleeping it is very obvious.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MsJennJenn

haha an office with a shut door and nobody here but me is how! way I see it is I get 2 15-min paid breaks, and a 30 min un-paid one....so I ain't breaking any rules! haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

My clothesline has developed an issue.

I had a blanket out on it.  Apparently 48852259900953 birds painted it.  :/

I had a dream last night too about birds trying get into my compost tub full of worms.  I was trying to squirt them with vinegar.   Lol

MelodyB

First night of revival was awesome! 

Then Kimber and I had a tour of restaurants with our group. We are just cool like that.

Lynx

Broadcasting live from the Lake Benson campground. 

The preacher tonight was incredible.  He used the verse about "Yet will I praise the Lord."  He preached about so many elders falling away from God because they have lost focus on God and have been focused too much on what they were doing for God.  They can no longer run the aisles, play the piano, etc and they get depressed.  But your ministry, your praise, all that you do changes as you get older - you can't do what you used to be able to do, but there are different things you can do.  And your joy, your salvation doesn't depend on what you can do, it depends on keeping your focus and attention on God.  He called the message "Have you found your 'yet' yet?"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Tired.  I just don't like long drives but it's been good to see my sister in law. :)

MelodyB

Chseeads

Chseeads

Revival in Pascagoula can only mean one thing...the squirrels have went berserk!  :yikes: :pray:

Kloey

Quote from: Chseeads on May 18, 2012, 05:16:07 AM
Revival in Pascagoula can only mean one thing...the squirrels have went berserk!  :yikes: :pray:

You made me Tehe hehe!  Vacation is officially over.  :-( :-D
I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.

MelodyB

*looks around*

No, sadly I don't see any of the squirrels. :smirk2:

:sadbounce:

Well, I slept a wee bit better. Not near what I need, but better.

Fixing to go get groceries with Dad.

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Isaac, was it Doug Klinedinst?  He just preached that at our church.  He is most certainly an annointed awesome preacher. He did a funny with it, a YetI soldier... Lol

Looks likes it's going to be a beautiful day here.  God is so good.  He turns sorrow into joy.

MsJennJenn

Barely at work twenty minutes and I'm already sneezing!! I'm allergic to this place I tell ya! :demand:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

No, Douglas Klinedinst did the ministers conference here a few years ago.  And was great, I still listen to his teach... er, preach... well, "treaching" from that conference sometimes. 

This is somebody much older, who's name I heard repeatedly and now forget.  Hmm, maybe I fit in with elders more than I thought, with my memory for names.  :smirk2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Went to work and egg drops and grocery shopping.....  TGIF.  But oy...... 

MelodyB

Long day.

Got word from dads doctor. He said that they will do the surgery on Monday. Taking the whole foot/leg from below the knee.

And he won't have to go to wound care anymore most likely. Since he won't have an open wound. So since we love the wound care ppl so much, and they have been so good to us, I had the bright idea to make them a batch of cookies! BUT! I'm gonna find a cookie cutter shaped like a footprint, and cut the two first toes off before I bake them!!! They will LOVE THEM! I can't wait to do that and take them up there! Hahaha!

I'm crazy.

MelodyB

Oh, we have revival tonight. Headed to church in a few. :hi:

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on May 18, 2012, 10:01:24 PM
Long day.

Got word from dads doctor. He said that they will do the surgery on Monday. Taking the whole foot/leg from below the knee.

And he won't have to go to wound care anymore most likely. Since he won't have an open wound. So since we love the wound care ppl so much, and they have been so good to us, I had the bright idea to make them a batch of cookies! BUT! I'm gonna find a cookie cutter shaped like a footprint, and cut the two first toes off before I bake them!!! They will LOVE THEM! I can't wait to do that and take them up there! Hahaha!

I'm crazy.
Good idea.  Let us know how it goes over, and of course where we can find a footprint cookie cutter. 

EDIT:  Okay out of curiosity I looked up footprint cookie cutter on amazon.com and found a lot of results.  Disturbing...
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Melody

I'm so glad to hear that Mel! 

And... me too.  What an awesome day.  God makes fabulous people that are a blessing to know.

My brownies today: FAIL.  Not enough dates.

My cheesecake today: FAIL.  I didn't follow the directions to the T last time and it was great.  I followed the directions this time and it wasn't working.  I tried to fix it a bit and it made it worse.  I think I'll go back to the way I did it the first time.

Was going to make Vietnamese pork chops again cause I've made them a number of times and they turned out good.  No shoulder chops where I usually buy them.  So I seen shoulder boneless "ribs" instead.  Well, they didn't cook through on the grill so I had to finish them in the skillet. 

So, hmmm... I think I shall not cook tomorrow.  LOL  I think I may have enjoyed the day so much that I wasn't operating at full attention. 

MelodyB

GOOOOOOOD MORNING!

It's a beautiful day! I still don't feel like I rested much. But today will be great because I woke up this morning with my mind, stayed on Jesus!

Seriously, I've been singing all morning. I just dropped dad off, and I'm going to church to chill for pretty much the rest of the day. We have a meeting this afternoon, and then Youth tonight. I'm excited. I get to hang out with my peoples today!

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Last day of Prime Timer's campmeeting.  It was fun but I'm glad it's over - mostly because one more night of sleeping on those bunk beds would snap my back half in two.  Next time I'm definitely bringing my air mattress. 

And my skillz are useful... the campground caretaker is setting up an improvised sound system because they suddenly decided to have the last service in the dining hall.  Gotta go help plug stuff up.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"