Started by Babs, April 17, 2012, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Melb - check this out: http://www.florentijnhofman.nl/dev/project.php?id=154
This artist does "rubber duck" installations as her artwork like everywhere! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Yeah but think about the navigation hazard...  :roll:

Morning y'all. I went to bed before midnight.  Must have been more tired than I thought. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 30, 2012, 02:19:07 PMMelb - check this out: http://www.florentijnhofman.nl/dev/project.php?id=154
This artist does "rubber duck" installations as her artwork like everywhere! lol

LOL  I can see how that would make a lot of people smile.  How fun!

*sigh*  Our friend D' is leaving in 2 months for France.  He's been working so hard to make it happen, we're very excited for him and sad to see him go.  He's been tutoring Hannah in French, & has inspired Nathan to really work on learning to play the guitar. 

Lynx

From the website:
"The Rubber Duck knows no frontiers, it doesn't discriminate people and doesn't have a political connotation."

They fought a trademark war over the smiley face, they battled it out over the "Buy it now" button.  I'm just waiting for someone to fight a trademark war over yellow rubber duckies.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

I love duckies! And I incorporate them in a lot of things I do.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

I am taking on a project! I can not sew to save my life, but today I am ironing the pattern out and washing the material, then I will attempt to cut out the pieces!!
I want to make a really cute dress to wear, I had been looking at the pattern for some time, I hope I do it right!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

Make me a shirt that says, "Caution:  I void warranties."  :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Today is my hubby's birthday.  The kids took us out to eat yesterday in celebration.

Heather

I refuse to pick A or Z as together they remind me of AutoZone.  :cool:

Kimber-I used to sew a little bit until mom refused to let me use her machine anymore. Which was funny because I still 5 years later have been the ONLY person to use it. But I hope to get my own machine one day.

It was so awesome to drive myself to work today. Not only that but to get in the car and know it was gonna start. It was cool  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Newsman

You rang, Lady Melodya?

Awesome, Jeremy!

Seth, thhbbtttt!!

John  :waving:

Chseeads

Newsman

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

I just don't think he'd kill that easy...

MelodyB

He will most likely out live us all. Old and miserable and surrounded by birds.

MsJennJenn

He'll be pecked to death at the age of 100.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

We could all take a field trip to the bird farm...

Chseeads

That'd be good.  I'd put you all to work.

SippinTea

Happy Monday to all of you. Happy Saturday to me. :)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Heather

Eating some taters and watching Bones (my crime show of choice  :cool: )
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Went to WM, came home.

Gonna bake mom a cake. :smirk2: