News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

It will be like Heaven, when I finally find Kevin, in Sharing 4-5-7!!

Started by MelodyB, February 15, 2012, 05:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

It's another monday at work. UGH! Of course 2 people called in. So we are swamped and short handed just like we were all last week and I'm just as cranky about it.

This could be magnified by my lack of sleep again the past 2 nights. BLAH!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Nelle

Anything makes me jumpy about the symptoms haha... But as far as I can tell, I'm fine. His doctor gave him a script for nausea meds, but he's miserable. Feels bad to be feeling good and not able to help him at all.

Lynx

For nausea few things beat catnip tea with a bit of honey.  Don't look at me like that, I'm serious!  It works.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

We don't call you Weird Cat for nothin.  :smirk2:

I'm digging in poop.  Everybody come and join in, there's plenty for everyone....

Taking a break here at the moment obviously.

Chseeads

I need an oxygen tank instead of a plain "dust mask".....I hate those things...they suffocate you....  Break again.  :P

Chseeads

My mom's blood pressure has been very high lately, worse after a change in her medicine, and not any better yet after they increased the dose then.  It was extremely high while ago.  *sigh*

Things just get funner and funner here at the ol' nursing home.....

MelodyB

I can totally relate. Sometimes I feel like I live in an assisted living facility, only I am never the one who is being assisted.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Yeah, me too.....I was being assisted when I was disabled with appendix issues....but I was being assisted by the disabled. *sigh*

SippinTea

Oh dear. I couldn't help but chuckle, but it's really not funny. Poor Cheese and his Peach....

We have snow today. :D The most snow we've had so far this winter. :D

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

I'm worried mom will have a stroke or something *sigh*. 

And I just discovered I have to be at the south side Dollar General before 6 a.m. in the morning because of an inventory being done on the cards by an outside inventory company and I have to do some crud and audit a sample of the count....  Sweet Marie.....  :dead:

I already was supposed to be at Target at 8 a.m. tomorrow to work on the revision (redo of the department) there......

* Chseeads runs away.

MelodyB

Nelle

Instead of working 7a-4p today, I worked 7a-1230p, went home, came back at 5:30p, went home at 6:30p. Our delivery got pushed back because of flat tires all day for our truck, haha. Since he got there after dark, we have to wait until tomorrow to unload. Problem is... We have another truck scheduled at 1! We'll unload a 700 piece truck at 7am, and a 500 piece at 1. We're all gonna be cranky and tired! By "piece" I mean.. Boxes. Then we sort thru all the stuff in it...which is never all the same thing. It reminds me of one of those brown bag special things haha.. So NOW I'll work 7a-6p tomorrow instead of 2p-945p.  I got one of those coat rack stands w/ umbrella holder for under $7. I'd call that a success! I hate closing! Hahaha... So now I get to open! :)

Annnnd... I'm off Wednesday! I've gotta finish clearing out my clothes from some furniture in my room so Jeremy can take it back with him when he gets up here.

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Best story she's ever told.

I'm going to see if I can go to sleep in a minute. *sigh*

Lynx

*Psalm_97 saunters in, curls up on his favorite armchair, licks his front claws clean, purrs contentedly and goes to sleep.

Howdy y'all.  G'night y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Morning, all. I made it through the " I hate everyone who is not my color" rally. Only had to fight off the urge to shoot the speaker- oh, ten times or so.  :lol: I just realized that I have a huge problem with someone being introduced as "Pastor so-and-so", then proceeding to spew pure hate and garbage. The moron spent ten  minutes talking about their purpose for being here- genocide in South Africa( I'm still trying to figure out how that affects Arkansas)- and the next 45 minutes hating the black race and Jews. Then the idiot wants to invoke the name of Jesus. I wanted to 1) shoot him in the head 2) run up and tell him that he didn't know who Jesus was, much less be able to recognize Him when He returns, and 3) remind him that Jesus, who he professed to love, was- gasp- a JEW! Moron. On the bright side they had a big crowd- ten people maybe. And they brought them. :lol:

In other news- I'm one day closer to my weekend. :clap2: :clap: And the tires I ordered for the Corvette made it in.  :clap: :clap2: And- my pastor and I were talking about my kitchen stove going out- he informed me that he had one sitting in his shop that had been given to him to give to a evangelist that needed it, but the evangelist had already procured one. He then gave it to me.  :biglaugh: I am so blessed!

Life is good, my friends.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 28, 2012, 09:01:16 AM
*Psalm_97 saunters in, curls up on his favorite armchair, licks his front claws clean, purrs contentedly and goes to sleep.

Howdy y'all.  G'night y'all.

If you do that at the meet up I will be creeped out.  Just sayin'... Lol

Laundry catch up day here. I clean the whole church now for the midweek service.  8hrs of cleaning is intense or I'm in terrible shape. 

What a blessing, Roscoe!  & that group reminds me of the Wesboro retards over here KS.  They hate everyone. 

mini

Ugh...one more week of this mess...thank God it will be over then!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

A day off with nothing to do but wash dishes and go to WM. I may get wild and go by the thrift store too! Car has to be out on hold due to the brake pads not wanting to come off and Brandon didn have the right tool. Sigh.

Thanks to Elona and Mel for txt-ing me last night :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

So I tried these new Vans gluten free waffles....and they're amazing!!!!!!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: