News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

It will be like Heaven, when I finally find Kevin, in Sharing 4-5-7!!

Started by MelodyB, February 15, 2012, 05:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 28, 2012, 03:18:48 PM
So I tried these new Vans gluten free waffles....and they're amazing!!!!!!

Vans?  I'll have to look for that.  What led you to try something GF? 

There is this song that Marissa at our church sang recently and it is SO powerful.  It's by Gina Vera (ALJC) and it's called, "He's not a burden."  Oh my, this little heart melts.  I'm going to get this song.  It's on Itunes:  http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/is-it-any-wonder/id479251953 

I wish I could give the song to everyone.  It was first sang here for the youth revival.  Wow. Good stuff.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on February 28, 2012, 03:46:34 PM
Jenn-the wedding pictures on your FB are gorgeous!!

Thank ya ma'am! It was a simple rustic wedding. Totally my brother and Sue.

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 28, 2012, 04:00:53 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 28, 2012, 03:18:48 PM
So I tried these new Vans gluten free waffles....and they're amazing!!!!!!

Vans?  I'll have to look for that.  What led you to try something GF? 

There is this song that Marissa at our church sang recently and it is SO powerful.  It's by Gina Vera (ALJC) and it's called, "He's not a burden."  Oh my, this little heart melts.  I'm going to get this song.  It's on Itunes:  http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/is-it-any-wonder/id479251953 

I wish I could give the song to everyone.  It was first sang here for the youth revival.  Wow. Good stuff.

The health factor Meller - they're so much healthier than other waffles. Oh and their dairy free...I'm trying to watch my dairy. I can't drink regular milk...only organic or lactose-free. The regular kind just messes me up! I got the wheat kind.

I could listen to Marissa sing all the time! I love her voice! I have this song from Gateway (when she was there), that she sings with James Simms and I listen to the part she sings over and over cus I love it! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

MY - I love that song. Funny you brought it up. I was just thinking about it earlier this week (haven't heard it in years) but I was thinking that it might be one we should do at church soon. During ladies' Bible study or something.

It's a Monday on a Tuesday. Chris was already running late for work this morning, went out to start the car, and the driver's door wouldn't unlock. So he crawled through from the passenger side, and tried to open it from the inside, and... the handle broke off. So. Another thing that needs fixing around here. Oh the joy.

*starts counting blessings....*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

SippinTea

Now see there? You just added to my blessings list. :)

*Hugs* Mel

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Melody

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on February 28, 2012, 12:40:02 PM
Morning, all. I made it through the " I hate everyone who is not my color" rally. Only had to fight off the urge to shoot the speaker- oh, ten times or so.  :lol: I just realized that I have a huge problem with someone being introduced as "Pastor so-and-so", then proceeding to spew pure hate and garbage. The moron spent ten  minutes talking about their purpose for being here- genocide in South Africa( I'm still trying to figure out how that affects Arkansas)- and the next 45 minutes hating the black race and Jews. Then the idiot wants to invoke the name of Jesus. I wanted to 1) shoot him in the head 2) run up and tell him that he didn't know who Jesus was, much less be able to recognize Him when He returns, and 3) remind him that Jesus, who he professed to love, was- gasp- a JEW! Moron. On the bright side they had a big crowd- ten people maybe. And they brought them. :lol:
Wait wait wait... the state of Arkansas allowed this on the capitol grounds?  Isn't that against the rules?  Something about hate speech...

Life is good, my friends.
From where I'm sitting - behind and slightly above a piece of homemade chocolate cheesecake - I must concur.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

So I just went out to check the mail.  Slightly short of the mailbox I stopped because I heard what sounded like a baby hornet's nest.  On closer inspection I noticed a large patch of clover was growing all around the mailbox, and what seemed to be half a hive of honeybees were busy working it.  They didn't hurt me, I didn't bother them, but I was very careful not to bother them. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Eating Chick-Fil-A nuggets and a side salad for lunch. YUM!

Did you know you can now get grilled chicken nuggets at Chick-Fil-A? ha!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

kmymbir

Today has been great so far! I got sleep again last night that is two nights in a row, a friend of mine told me to try a type of meditation and it works, I praise God for this sleep! My phone got turned off, I may prolong paying it a bit, I like the peace and quite.
I have recently updated a few things on my laptop and I am very excited about it. Things work a little faster and are a great deal easier to control now.
Before the storm there is a certain kind of peace that comes, one to let you know it will all be okay, Then after the storm there is peace once more to remind you it all worked out for the best. That is where I am, in the moment of peace after the storm, and it all looks clear from here!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

No wonder you didn't text me back the last two days. You are usually slow, but not THAT slow. ;)

Chseeads

Shew, Lord......home from the nuthouse...er.....card house...My feet are killlling me.....lands....I am crippled. 

The girl that's doing the Target store looks like a Pentecostal.  I never did ask her where she went to church, but I didn't know her from anywhere I'm familiar with....  She may be Mennonite like the nurse at the hospital was. :P 

Eating a black bean platter...  I've got to tend fowl....  Lands sakes.... 

Mom went to the doctor and they added another blood pressure pill...I hope she gets straightned out, for her health and our sanity of worrying about her.

MelodyB

I got to build a huge fire today!!

Then I took Wayne home, went to dollar tree, came home and ate leftovers.

Now I wish I had another season of NCIS to watch. I'm fresh out.

Bummer.

Heather

Productive day. I cleaned my living room and kitchen including rearranging furniture. My dog does not like it but she'll get over it or keep laying on the cold floor.

Made a huge salad for dinner. Made it through Walmart and only knew 2 people. Yesterday at Fazoli's we ran into 3 people I knew. Brandon complains he can't take me anywhere. It's just what happens when you live here and worked or went to church about everywhere lol.

Going to eat some mint Oreo ice cream and call it a night :)

*HUGS* to everyone!! :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Shew, Lord.

Tended fowl.  Took a shower.

Wish I could have some peace and break off the cycle of everybody taking turns being down sick with some ailment.

The Purple Fuzzy

We were able to be with all three of our kids at once this evening... plus the two grandbabies. :D

kmymbir

Quote from: MelodyB on February 28, 2012, 08:58:47 PM
No wonder you didn't text me back the last two days. You are usually slow, but not THAT slow. ;)
Ya never know, when we first met I could go weeks without replying, maybe I'm going back into my shell.
Or maybe I just need a break from your crazy self. ;)
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

kmymbir

I am in my favorite pj's with my favorite pairs of socks on and I'm about to have a nice cup of hot tea. Yes I do mean PAIRS. My intentions are to curl up on the chaise chair in my room and find something fun to do on my computer. My family all seem to be going to bed early which means I get to relax!!

Chseeads

Lord, oh, Lord....

I need to work tomorrow but don't know if I want to try to do alllllll of everything tomorrow or do two days....I don't want either scenario.  lol

MelodyB

Yeah.

Why do we all have to live so far apart? Even the people that are closest to me distance-wise, are still far far away right now. Or so it seems.

I'm missing a few people at the moment. Can't wait till we all get to Heaven and won't have to be apart ever again!

:sing: When we allllll get to heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will beeeee.... :sing:

Melody

Sounds lovely Kmymbir.

Kinda like a spring thunderstorm here tonight.  Makes me feel rambunctious... Lol  I decided to make some blueberry muffins. 

I wonder why the Bible is silent on physical (spousal) abuse?  Do we make more of it than we should?  Has our culture gotten a completely false perspective on it?  Or are there scriptures on it that I haven't found?

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison