Psalm_97 has music, so he's feeling fine. Listen to a tune in Sharing 449!

Started by Lynx, October 31, 2011, 02:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

If only Weird Cat was there, I'm sure he could fix it.

A shower fly is a fly that lives in the shower....up until a few years ago I thought they were indigenous to our house and shower only, but then discovered, they are not...lol  They're "drain flies." 

:freaky:

Went to town, got some paint, and etc....  Finished up pretty much with the painting then....yay....I think.....

There's still no end to things.....

Chseeads

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 12, 2011, 09:03:28 PM
At the library.  I'm frustrated.  We have our Christmas music for choir/praise team on www.markcondoniclub.com for everyone to access and download.  They also burned it to CD but it doesn't work.  So I'm trying to download all the alto tracks to the songs, which worked fine but this computer doesn't register the 2 blank cds I brought.  I had already downloaded all the songs to Nathan's phone for him but it didn't recognize my phone.  Blah.  I need to practice the most out of the whole lot of us cause I'm not musically educated but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. 

I wish there was a website I could upload the mp3 files to that would let me access them from my phone. 

It says that my CDs aren't recognized and may need formatted but it doesn't let me do that on this computer.  Blah!
I use box.net for uploading files for other people to access.  I'm sure it would work for listening to them on your phone too.  It's free for files under 25 megs.  Just box.net, no .com.

About the blank CDs not working, dunno... I always use Memorex blanks and I've gotten maybe 5 bad CDs out of the hundreds and hundreds I've burned through.  On the other hand, some off brand the assistant pastor picked up for the sound booth had one bad CD out of every three or so. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In general SHARING news:  Howdy y'all!  After 4 hours sleep I got up, went to church, vacuumed most of it, went to work for 6 hours, went to the auction and bought a few things, went to Wal-Mart and bought some stuff for the Children's Church party tomorrow (and two cast iron pans for my niece who loves to cook)... and now I'm back at church, finished the little bit of vacuuming I had left and I'm about to type the bulletin.

I've heard people say of their activities, "Well it keeps the dust off ya."  There ain't no dust at all on me.   :cool:  Today has been a lot of fun and very profitable though.

And though I don't like to rely on it regularly, in a pinch caffeine rocks!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

I'm late with this, but how about:

What Does Family Values Mean In 21st Century Society?

John  :waving:

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 09, 2011, 09:16:17 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on November 09, 2011, 08:56:33 PM
How about the breakdown in family values and the role it plays in social decline?

Perhaps. Can you give me a catchy "title" that says that but instead of that? lol

Newsman

Hey, you're getting personal! :nono:

John  :waving:

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 09, 2011, 07:51:37 PM
Mens dissatisfaction with women constantly out preforming them in eating contests.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

IowaSkirtGirl

I have a strange craving for tacos....for breakfast....I think I'm going to make some taco eggs...
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Heather

Quote from: MelodyB on November 13, 2011, 02:24:32 PM
How do you make Taco Eggs?

Breakfast burrito?

APB made me chicken marinara last night. I'm still full this morning. Lol. Plus we watched The Princess Bride (which he'd never seen).

Whiskey Petunia is being extra rotten this morning. Sheesh.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

I finally got my keister in gear and made it to church this morning. Apparently they miss me when I'm not there. Gonna try to make it back this evening if I get out of callbacks/possible rehearsal in time.

Melody

Last night I get a text to sing lead on "Jesus said it"  IBC does a really good job with it on youtube.  So I made like 7 mistakes but my church is more concerned with worshipping than a singer, thank you Jesus. 

Unseasonably warm today.  Gorgeous out.

Lynx

Getting ready for the Children's Church party tonight.  Chocolate shakes... why in the world did I ever even think about giving them chocolate shakes?  Oh well, I guess I deserve whatever happens tonight. 

Hot dogs and chips, shakes (with oreo (tm) straws,) a hangman tournament with the kid with the highest points getting a grand prize.  Hangman phrases will be taken from past lessons so if they listened in Children's Church they have a much better shot of winning.  In between hangman rounds I'll have other stuff - a relay race (winning team all gets a certain amount of points,) random questions related to the last hangman round, etc. 

If asking for trouble like this doesn't mean I'm crazy, be patient.  By the end of the night I probably will be crazy anyway.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Newsman

Having lived with theater majors in college who were friends, I'll guess in advance you didn't get out of theater stuff and still make it to church.

Quote from: HeatherB on November 13, 2011, 05:07:13 PM
I finally got my keister in gear and made it to church this morning. Apparently they miss me when I'm not there. Gonna try to make it back this evening if I get out of callbacks/possible rehearsal in time.

Chseeads

Went to church, came home, went to Greenwood to bird fair and to my nephews for a bit cause it's right down the road from there, stopped at Rural King on the way back.  Came home and at a Refried Bean Plate.

IowaSkirtGirl

Taco eggs....I'd probably add taco seasoning and taco meat to eggs...I dunno...I had corn bread instead...

*sigh* I was in a great mood most of the day...now I'm a little bummed.

Funny story though...The row of seats I set at in church got taken away...I sit in the very back...I have since I started going to church...and sometimes our assistant pastor's amazing wife sits with us....well today she was talking during song service...NOT TO ME! so I got a text that our row of chairs is gone...I think that's a hint I need to "move on up" :D It made me laugh.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Heather

I actually did get out in time to go eat lunch with APB AND make it to church!!! And woo Jesus what a service!!!

Tricia Lea