News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Psalm_97 has music, so he's feeling fine. Listen to a tune in Sharing 449!

Started by Lynx, October 31, 2011, 02:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myhaloisintheshop

:P @ both of you!

Getting ready to go to Bryen's ball game.  If we win tonight we go to Vian next week.   That in your neck of the woods Porter?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

myhaloisintheshop

Roscoe

Hey, mini.When this spring rolls around and I get to do that little jaunt in rusty we've talked about- should we make sure that sarba ann's hubbby is shown the error of his ways in all things tractor? Their area is on my list of cruise through spots.... Wonder ifn Rusty will haul a john deere? :laughhard:

And I just bet Rusty can "infect" another gearhead.....then Sarba can suffer like Chellebelle and Lou....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Went to the church and painted....got the rails done, praise be, and the rest of the "walls".....yay....!  But now I think I may paint the window wells.  :smirk2: 

I'm OCD.

MelodyB

I am still at Ann's. About to go home though. Been having too much fun talking and stuff to be online much.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Chseeads

Laid down here in the floor and took a nap.  Still have to tend fowl. 

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: Roscoe on November 11, 2011, 11:38:24 PM
Hey, mini.When this spring rolls around and I get to do that little jaunt in rusty we've talked about- should we make sure that sarba ann's hubbby is shown the error of his ways in all things tractor? Their area is on my list of cruise through spots.... Wonder ifn Rusty will haul a john deere? :laughhard:

And I just bet Rusty can "infect" another gearhead.....then Sarba can suffer like Chellebelle and Lou....

Ohhhh nothing will turn my husband away from his Moline lovin ways.   

let me know when you all cruise through here!

iridiscente

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 11, 2011, 02:20:45 PM
Good morning!  Finally got up with Nathan & made him breakfast.  I haven't done it for awhile.  He lets me sleep since he knows I'll be up at 6:30 making the kids' breakfast.  He's so sweet but it means he doesn't eat more than a piece of toast. 

Can you make something like breakfast burritos that he'd just have to microwave in the morning and keep them in the fridge?

Chseeads

Chseeads

Lynx

Hello, I'm still alive, somewhat busy this week, gotta go, stay cool everyone. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

IowaSkirtGirl

Pulled over...again....this is getting to be a bit much, I am actually close enough to my house that I can pick up our wireless.....

I just can't seem to catch a break...well kinda...I'm not going to jail, and they aren't towing the truck...just waiting on roomie to walk over here and get it...

I'm going home...and back to bed...this is just too much.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Heather

Why did I volunteer to work on Saturday?!? This is way too early to be up. Even by my cats standards.

Auditioned for a play this past Tuesday. Callbacks are Sunday afternoon. If I'm cast ill play a nun :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I'm up. At Walmart with dad. Got groceries. He's checking out and I'm eating a biscuit at McDs.

Y'all have a good day!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

I doubt if you can change their evil ways of yellow...but as soon as Cletus gets a ride in rusty, he will be dragging home a project.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Great idea Adina! Eggs reheat ok? I'll have to try it. I have everything already.

What's a shower fly, Sethers?

A day off! That's what this is! I think I could polish off the laundry & make some bread today. In my PJs!  :P

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on November 12, 2011, 12:22:09 PM
Why did I volunteer to work on Saturday?!? This is way too early to be up. Even by my cats standards.
Yeah, what she said.  I know why I did, the overtime pay is good.  But I'm still (yawn) asking myself that.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 12, 2011, 02:37:43 PM

I doubt if you can change their evil ways of yellow...but as soon as Cletus gets a ride in rusty, he will be dragging home a project.

He's already wanting one without a ride in Rusty!  He's just waiting for the right project to fall in his path.

IowaSkirtGirl

Hey guess what?!...Most of our house is clean.

I don't feel quite so bad today...

:) Tomorrow is SUNDAY!!!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Heather

LOVED working with Dr Gray this morning. We all clocked out by 12:20!! Woot!!

Done a bit of house cleaning. Now just cuddling with Whiskey Petunia (my pup), crocheting and waiting for my love to come over and cook me some dinner. It's way past his turn....Lol
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

At the library.  I'm frustrated.  We have our Christmas music for choir/praise team on www.markcondoniclub.com for everyone to access and download.  They also burned it to CD but it doesn't work.  So I'm trying to download all the alto tracks to the songs, which worked fine but this computer doesn't register the 2 blank cds I brought.  I had already downloaded all the songs to Nathan's phone for him but it didn't recognize my phone.  Blah.  I need to practice the most out of the whole lot of us cause I'm not musically educated but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. 

I wish there was a website I could upload the mp3 files to that would let me access them from my phone. 

It says that my CDs aren't recognized and may need formatted but it doesn't let me do that on this computer.  Blah!