News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Psalm_97 has music, so he's feeling fine. Listen to a tune in Sharing 449!

Started by Lynx, October 31, 2011, 02:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I'm at church.

My tummy don't feel good.

Prolly has nothing to do with the 13 peppers I ate yesterday.

I hope to get some more tonight. Hehe.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

IowaSkirtGirl

:pound: there is something in my head doing that...to my sinuses...

Sorry about the whining...I really dislike the sickness of my face. :cry2:
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Roscoe

My, but y'all have been chatterboxes... NOT!

What a day. Glad it's over. Just got back from Walmart grocery shopping, nearly had to "get ghetto" with the tire and lube guy.....Lou's Caddy was overdue for an oil change and my shop is currently full. Plus her car takes an oil filter that costs $11 bucks, so when I saw that Walmart was advertising an oil change for $26- I can't change it that cheap, so I let them. * Note- I know the guys that work there and they know what I do for a living so they are VERY cautous with my vehicles. I wouldn't necessarily reccomend Walmart otherwise*
I got back to pick up the car, total bill $41. :o I think not! After explaining calmly that that was not the advertised deal, and that I was not going to pay that, and that if they insisted several of my buddies would be needed, because I WOULD take one of the managers with me to the jail, by way of the hospital....... They reasonably decided that I was a) stupid enough to follow through and b) not going to back down, and gave me the oil change at the advertised price. Now I have to repent over my temper. :hypocrite:

And totally unrelated- if anyone ever sees me eating canned herring- please give generously, I am apparently starving. I had never tasted it before and they had a special on it so I bought a can. Never again. I will eat roadkill first. :laughhard:

That is all.. :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Went to church, came home.

Actually tended fowl before church since it was dark early.

MsJennJenn

The only canned meat worth eating is tuna fish and chicken! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

I have caught some kind of cold that has got me coughing my lungs up. I have a ton of stuff to get done in the next two weeks I can't be down with a cold. Revival, three appointments next week. finish packing, tie up a lot of loose ends, and then get out of Dodge.  Could use some prayers for strength and healing from this cold. Took some prescription cough syrup maybe it will kick in and I will at least sleep tonight.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on November 11, 2011, 02:01:58 AM
My, but y'all have been chatterboxes... NOT!

What a day. Glad it's over. Just got back from Walmart grocery shopping, nearly had to "get ghetto" with the tire and lube guy.....Lou's Caddy was overdue for an oil change and my shop is currently full. Plus her car takes an oil filter that costs $11 bucks, so when I saw that Walmart was advertising an oil change for $26- I can't change it that cheap, so I let them. * Note- I know the guys that work there and they know what I do for a living so they are VERY cautous with my vehicles. I wouldn't necessarily reccomend Walmart otherwise*
I got back to pick up the car, total bill $41. :o I think not! After explaining calmly that that was not the advertised deal, and that I was not going to pay that, and that if they insisted several of my buddies would be needed, because I WOULD take one of the managers with me to the jail, by way of the hospital....... They reasonably decided that I was a) stupid enough to follow through and b) not going to back down, and gave me the oil change at the advertised price. Now I have to repent over my temper. :hypocrite:

And totally unrelated- if anyone ever sees me eating canned herring- please give generously, I am apparently starving. I had never tasted it before and they had a special on it so I bought a can. Never again. I will eat roadkill first. :laughhard:

That is all.. :waving:
Next time buy canned salmon. I have a great recipe for salmon and eggs.

taco_harvell

Waking up feeling like you are drowning from the crud in your chest is not a fun feeling!!!!!

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

taco_harvell

Quote from: sunlight on November 11, 2011, 01:49:18 PM
just stand on your head and it will all drain out your nose...
I am almost ready to try that.... lol

Melody

I cannot eat any canned meat at all. Canned chicken smells like  tuna. I can barely handle canned vegetables.  *shudder*

Good morning!  Finally got up with Nathan & made him breakfast.  I haven't done it for awhile.  He lets me sleep since he knows I'll be up at 6:30 making the kids' breakfast.  He's so sweet but it means he doesn't eat more than a piece of toast. 

Broke out the stocking caps & gloves this morning.

The Purple Fuzzy

angel

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

MelodyB

Gonna spend the day with Ann today. That means I'll be here off and on.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

It's a country kinda day.

:sing: and I thought I lovvvvvvveddd you thennnnnnnnnnn  :sing:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

:sing:

Well, don't come home a drinkin' with lovin' on your mind
Just stay out there on the town and see what you can find.
If you want that kind of love, then you don't need none of mine.
Don't come home a drinkin', with lovin' on your mind!

:sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Well I worked 2 hours over yesterday and the day before (making up for being sick Tuesday.)  Now for the 12 hour stretch today, 4 hours over.  If only I had been sick Monday instead, I could do 2 hours a day over for the rest of the week. 

Oh well, it's still cool that the company lets me make up time like this.  I would have missed that money, I need all I can get for Youth Retreat.  Especially as Pentecostal Publishing will certainly have a booth set up, and of course I always need more music...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

MAN! Stupid Pandora!! lol

I created a new station to play "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum...and I've been waiting ALL day for it to play...and I just went downstairs to use the restroom, and came back up...and wouldn't you guess it, it's what was playing....and it was the end of the song! Rawr!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm ready to go home.  I need to make a cake for Dina's baby shower.

Roscoe

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on November 11, 2011, 07:35:28 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on November 10, 2011, 08:18:50 PM
Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on November 10, 2011, 05:20:53 PM

Sarba Ann?!?

the one and only!   :waving:
Hello, Sarba Ann....... :lol: I suspect I found you on facebook today, trying to corrupt a poor little tyke with Moline things... :nono: The only color for that lad needs to be John Deere Green, if for no other reason than vexing his uncle... :laughhard:
And while I am hesitant to claim victory over rusty radiator leaks/demon, I believe I have defeated it today with a new, larger radiator and alot of time..... and I did it without cursing a single time. :thumbsup2:
I am now stumbling around in between internet breaks cleaning the house up for Lou while she's gone with her mother. *Roscoe pats himself on the back for being a good hubby*
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on November 11, 2011, 08:53:05 PM
Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on November 11, 2011, 07:35:28 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on November 10, 2011, 08:18:50 PM
Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on November 10, 2011, 05:20:53 PM

Sarba Ann?!?

the one and only!   :waving:
Hello, Sarba Ann....... :lol: I suspect I found you on facebook today, trying to corrupt a poor little tyke with Moline things... :nono: The only color for that lad needs to be John Deere Green, if for no other reason than vexing his uncle... :laughhard:
And while I am hesitant to claim victory over rusty radiator leaks/demon, I believe I have defeated it today with a new, larger radiator and alot of time..... and I did it without cursing a single time. :thumbsup2:
I am now stumbling around in between internet breaks cleaning the house up for Lou while she's gone with her mother. *Roscoe pats himself on the back for being a good hubby*

Thats the she-devil of all things jaundice... :ugly: (sarba ann, not your wife or mother-in-law)...

And thats the second back conversation ive heard today...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller