News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Psalm_97 has music, so he's feeling fine. Listen to a tune in Sharing 449!

Started by Lynx, October 31, 2011, 02:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Went to church at Bro. Weir's, came home.   Glad nobody shared or anything while I was gone.

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 09, 2011, 04:54:27 PM
Quote from: Nelle on November 09, 2011, 04:46:21 PM
My "Nelle" is said as "Nell." The "e" is silent just like in my real name. The lady who "gets away with calling me that" actually does call me Nelley or Janelley. I just know -I- wouldn't suddenly call someone a nickname that I don't know very well and especially not without asking. Weird how comfortable some people get.

Well, I always have called you Nelle (nelly).  So deal with it...LOL

... Does this mean you talk about me...out loud? Haha.. :)

Btw.. You all fall into the "nonprofessional" category, so Nelle or Nelly is safe. :hypocrite:

Lynx

I BEG your pardon!  I am a professional music nut, sourdough bread baker and lunatic, thank you very much!  How much more professional do you want?

In other news:  I forgot about make-up time at work.  Instead of losing the pay I missed yesterday, I can make it up over the rest of the week.  Which explains why I got home at slightly after 2am this morning instead of slightly after midnight.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Ugggg. Morning. I am NOT a morning person. I really wanted to go back to sleep, but alas, that whole "work" thing has reared its ugly head. At least it is my Friday...  :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on November 10, 2011, 12:29:46 PM
Ugggg. Morning. I am NOT a morning person. I really wanted to go back to sleep, but alas, that whole "work" thing has reared its ugly head. At least it is my Friday...  :waving:

Well, take it from the rest of us, we wanted you to get more beauty sleep too.

Quote from: Nelle on November 10, 2011, 06:33:44 AM
Quote from: minnesota68 on November 09, 2011, 04:54:27 PM
Quote from: Nelle on November 09, 2011, 04:46:21 PM
My "Nelle" is said as "Nell." The "e" is silent just like in my real name. The lady who "gets away with calling me that" actually does call me Nelley or Janelley. I just know -I- wouldn't suddenly call someone a nickname that I don't know very well and especially not without asking. Weird how comfortable some people get.

Well, I always have called you Nelle (nelly).  So deal with it...LOL

... Does this mean you talk about me...out loud? Haha.. :)

Btw.. You all fall into the "nonprofessional" category, so Nelle or Nelly is safe. :hypocrite:

I think I will start putting that on my business cards:  Nonprofessional

:ugly:

And for the record im in a ornery mood today.  Much more so than usual.  Thank goodness I have a dog that likes to fight with me...and thank goodness the dog is not a German shepherd or I would be in the hospital today!  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Nelle

No reason to get huffy for being considered nonprofessional.. It's just that -I- don't work with -you all.- that makes it a casual friendship, not professional. :)

Nelle

Btw... I just ate my sausage biscuit and I'm now about to partake in some double stuf Oreos. :)

mini

Quote from: Nelle on November 10, 2011, 01:42:15 PM
No reason to get huffy for being considered nonprofessional.. It's just that -I- don't work with -you all.- that makes it a casual friendship, not professional. :)

Not huffy, I just think thats funny.  I may be the worlds first obfuscated professional nonprofessional.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Chseeads

mini

MsJennJenn

Not like the money would be put to good use! You'd be to afraid haha.

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 10, 2011, 02:03:52 PM
Quote from: Nelle on November 10, 2011, 01:42:15 PM

Not huffy, I just think thats funny.  I may be the worlds first obfuscated professional nonprofessional.

:roll:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

I have plenty to use money for.  :P

Eating breakfast.....gonna go to town I guess....blah.

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

mini

Chseeads

Went to town and back.....blah blah blah.

It snow flurried.  Ew.  That was enough for the season.  We can lapse back into spring now.

The Purple Fuzzy

Wow, snow already.  It got to the upper 30s last night here but is supposed to be nearly 80 again in the next day or so.

Chseeads

It was 45 here.  If it must snow that's the way I'd prefer it to happen. lol

Melody

Write it down in the history books!  All 4 of us are at the library... lol. 

OH my goodness.  Trying to make chicken gumbo tonight.  Not sure it's the right flavor or if I'm just not used to it.  LOL Nathan should like it though.

It's getting too cold here for sure.   I'm not ready for snow. ever.