News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Seth needs a salad fix in Sharing 446

Started by Lynx, September 05, 2011, 11:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelia Bedelia

Chseeads

I'm just overwhelmed......  Bah...Lord.....

Lynx

Thought for the day:  When a person, for reasons of cooking/cleaning at a hunting tournament, gets to bed right at 4am and the alarm rings at 7am to get up and get ready for church, that does not cut it.  Much red in the eyes today.  At least I'm not the only one - the pastor and both youth leaders were there until the same time and we all need to be at church about the same time. 

I told Bro. Robert after I get the bus kids in I might just sneak off to a back room and lie down for a bit.  He laughed like he thought I was kidding. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

IowaSkirtGirl

Another night full of  :cry2: but now I'm off to church...Maybe I can pray these tears away...

I really feel like a lot of times the only place I have where anyone really cares is here...I don't share my thoughts for attention, as a lot of people IRL seem to think I do...I guess it's not that I don't matter to them at all, it's probably more like they are as busy as I am and don't even notice the tears on my face...So I'll go cry my way through church, they one place where tears are noticed...and accepted...
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

IowaSkirtGirl

Thank you...prayer has got to help.....it can't hurt right?
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Heather

Working as the APG today. 15 more minutes then I can hop in the van and drive for 5 hrs (including a trip to Greeneville Psalm!)

It's been awhile since I've said this, but I'm really looking forward to church this evening. I'm just excited about the new (but old to me) faces there. Seeing my friend Katie and her husband Steven Wednesday night just warmed my heart. She has been an amazing friend through everything and I'm glad to have her on my side so to speak. Lol
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Ugh. Back at work. And they're having potluck at church today, and I'll probably be too late to eat. :mad: Oh, well, my cheesecake will make it anyway.... Lou told me she was taking it- one less item for her to cook.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Lord, I'm tarred.... Went to church, came home, went to a family reunion.....  I could have just laid down and slept right there.  Mercy.

Lynx

Ooooh, family reunion!   :clap:  Love 'em.  We always make too much food, it's always very good and the refrigerator always runneth over with leftovers. 

As for sleep, I highly recommend it.  After a good long 2+ hour nap I feel much better. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

My neck and such hurts....from cleaning ceiling fans and reaching, stretching, looking up, etc. etc.....  Ow.   :-?

And it's rainyyyyyyy....I don't want to tromp out in the old cold rain and tend fowl..... :cry:

Chseeads

Shew....I'm still burnt out on salads.... I just ate one, and it was nasty as gall.  :-?

Newsman

Seth, go to your nearest buffet that has a man-food section (lots of red meat, and veggies like mashed potatoes and fried okra,) and put four helpings of meat and one of veggies on there. Eat and repeat. Come back and tell us what thou thinkest!

John  :waving:

Lynx

"Eat and repeat."  I like it!   :thumbsup2:

We just found out our assistant pastor is resigning as of today.  That makes a lot this year... assistant pastor and wife, youth pastor and wife, Sunday School superintendent and his wife who was the main piano player for our church. 

I just got a whole red velvet cake!  I commissioned it of the pastor's wife since she was doing them anyway to slice and sell at the hunt tournament.  The money for it went to the youth department, which was backing and benefiting from the sale of food at said hunt tournament.  I sliced the cake and stuck it in the freezer.  When frozen, I will put the slices in bags and back in the freezer.  Then I'll have red velvet cake whenever I want it.

Has anyone seen SippinTea lately? She never got back to me on whether or not those chords looked okay for "Blessings."
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

I loathe tending fowl in the rain. 

And I hate people.

:P

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Oh....lord...Weird Cat...I must say, I had to think of you today.... One of my cousins was wearing five-finger shoes at the reunion.  :roll:  :P  She apparently likes them about as much as you do, because I have seen her wearing five-finger shoes before too. 

Chseeads

If anyone is curious as to what my eggs look like when I ship them, here's a video one lady made that got some off of Ebay....she made this video when she unpacked the eggs when she got them. 

http://youtu.be/veMvdaWmQ9c

Then here's one she made candling the eggs....

http://youtu.be/LXbmmiKMI1U

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

i just love not being able to fall asleep.... been waiting two hours lol.

Roscoe

I just love having to get up and go to work. I don't understand why I couldn't have been rich instead of good looking.  :lol:

Morning, everyone. Hope you have a great day! :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Howdy. I'm hanging out with Ann today. We prayed for an hour at church and now we are running errends.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?