News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Seth needs a salad fix in Sharing 446

Started by Lynx, September 05, 2011, 11:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

It's about time we had a Sharing thread title about him.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

I thought we decided he needed wine, for his stomachs' sake.... :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

I need a LOT of things. 

:smirk2:

446 is the nearest highway to where I live....just as a random fact. lol

Newsman

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

:hi:

I miss yall.

EVERYONE feels like they are horribly far away right now.

and Seth...:pound:

*sniff*

Im at McDs with Dad...trying to sell our house. So yeah.

Buh Bye! 

Lynx

Five-oh, about your Friday... we were off Monday for Labor Day, so due to workload we will be working Saturday.  So this is my Wednesday.  The whole week got essentially shifted down a day. 

Fortunately we get paid overtime for Saturday.  I'm happy about it but a lot of people aren't too happy working Saturday.  I have to try to hide my ebullience or they might lynch me for actually *wanting* to work on a Saturday. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Ashlee

Lynx

Quote from: Ashlee on September 08, 2011, 02:56:47 PM
They sell houses at McDonalds now?
I was wondering about that too, but considering the source I figured it's possible. 
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 08, 2011, 03:06:05 PM
Quote from: Ashlee on September 08, 2011, 02:56:47 PM
They sell houses at McDonalds now?
I was wondering about that too, but considering the source I figured it's possible. 

I was wondering too.

McDonalds Real Estate.  Actually, it would be more along the lines of McDonalds Pseudo-but-kinda-looks-like-the-real-thing-(its not beef, its soy) Estate
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Mel, are you OK?  *HUGS*
Did you ever hear about the job?

Chseeads

Instead of "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun" it'll be something like:

Three bedroom, two bath, open concept, two story, full basement, attached garage on a 3 acre lot.

Lynx

Well they already call those big, cheaply made houses "McMansions."
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

* Chseeads kicks everyone, and everything...some twice.

MsJennJenn

Well it's about TIME. Glad GP is back up.

Coughing to much still.
Codeine didn't help much last night.

So I sound very husky today. haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Babs

* Babs wonders if mc donalds is going to have a $1 menu on the real estate side lol 
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

I have to go tend the neighbor guy's fowl today and tomorrow, as he is going to be in Indy, his dad is having cancer surgery. 

He has way more pens of birds than I do.....

Sweet lord of heaven.....

Babs

* Babs sends out smoke signals to the amish so they can rush over to Seths aide
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Barb...smoke signals? :eyebrow:

I meant that we were at McDs using the WiFi. Dad didn't want to come to the church and use WiFi, he wanted to go to McDs. He said it's more private. :roll:

I am fine. We are selling the house cause the yard and house and such is too big for Dad to keep up, and he won't ever let me mow or anything even when I offer. :smirk2: He doesn't think its a woman's job to help keep the yard up.

So we made a family decision to sell the house and move to town. A smaller place, hopefully closer to church. It will get the house payments down, smaller yard to keep up, and save on gas.

I'm at the church now. After visiting the McDs Reality, we went and got the motorhome, Dad went home with it, and I came to the church. I was gonna go get lunch with granny, but was too late. She ran off with another lady from church. So I'm here alone.

At least GP is back! And yall liturally had me laughing out loud at the speculations about McDs!

* MelodyB hugs PF

* MelodyB kicks Seth in the hiney.

MelodyB

Oh. And no, I havent heard back about the job. I am approved to work there, but have to go through the application process. So they will call me I expect.

I hope SOON!

Please keep praying!

Chseeads

I almost thought I heard or felt something again. 

Did anyone see or hear anything?