News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

A Lifetime of Happiness for Wooby & Chris! That Is Our Wish In Sharing #436!

Started by Newsman, May 17, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

All my packages came today. And the Otter box I ordered for $7 is NOT an otter box. It looks like one, but it's not authentic.

*shrug* I guess you get what you pay for.

No biggie.

Headed to Youth Service soon.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Way to go, Mel-Mel. 

Your phone can be in it's Other Box and you can wear your "gold" Rolax watch and carry around your Louie Vitton purse.....

Took a nap. 

The Purple Fuzzy

Tired.  Glad that's done.  Bobby, I tagged you in a photo of an old truck on FB.  You would probably have loved the car show.

mini

I saw you tagged me too.  Nice truck!

Quote from: Chseeads on May 21, 2011, 07:03:59 PM
Way to go, Mel-Mel. 

Your phone can be in it's Other Box and you can wear your "gold" Rolax watch and carry around your Louie Vitton purse.....

Took a nap. 
Im still looking for one of those "special" Rolex watches...anyone know where I can get a genuine fake rolex?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Yes, Mini.  I thought you and Bobby might appreciate the cars.  We need a GP meet up here.

Chseeads

Since Jesus didn't come to my house this evening, I'm fixin' to go to His.  lol

:P

Lynx

Okay this was NOT a slow day.  We had to work today because the company is far behind, so at least I got overtime pay.  But they decided to do the Firestone order today, and the boss had the bright idea of plugging the parts right at the furnace, which meant a big three ring circus of tables with parts cooling enough to not melt the plastic plugs.  And as fast as the parts came off, it took three people to keep up.  Unfortunately at times there were only two.  >.>

Oh well, church tomorrow, so it should be better than today.  And the 4-channel compressor came last week, so by tomorrow night I should have all three wireless mics moderated automatically, as well as a compressor channel for main speakers.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

MelodyB

Chseeads

:sing:

I am thinking of the rapture in our blessed home on high
When the redeemed are gathering in
How we'll raise that heavenly anthem in that city in the sky
When the redeemed are gathering in....

:sing:

sunlight

Quote from: Chseeads on May 21, 2011, 02:09:33 PM
* Chseeads runs screaming into the thread and :bustamove: 's, then just as quickly runs screaming back out.

wow... flashbacks... I had to doublecheck the poster of this! BOL!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Maybe it IS the end of the world. :o

I HATE dreaming sometimes. I have these terrible dreams about my friends all the time! I just woke up from a bad dream where I got a text from Granny saying that Ann had a massive heart attack about a week prior, and I was more upset in my dream that we had hung out and been around one another and she never told me about it, than I was about the actual heart attack! UGH!

I woke up and checked my texts to be sure. Blah! I hate when I dream bad stuff that seems so real!

Anyway. Church today. Yay! 

Chseeads

Roscoe

Morning, all.  :waving: Survived the busiest weekend socially for me in a long time. I have no desire to repeat it.  :lol: Now I'm back at work, fixing to take some of my free time and put together something for tonight's service.

And PF, I saw the pics on Facebook. You're right, I'd have loved it. Would've much rather been there than at the wedding I was at.

One thing good out of the whole weekend, I got some absolutely gorgeous pictures of my darling Angel Fluff in all of her "Flower Princess" finery.  :biglaugh: When the wedding was beginning, just before the processional, Chey stepped around the corner of the waiting area and yelled as loud as she could , "Here comes the flower princess!" I didn't know whether to hide in shame or bust out laughing.  :-\  Everyone present thought it was hilarious.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

LOL!  That's great!

The little church that we helped yesterday does the car show each year as a fundraiser.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on May 22, 2011, 03:39:58 PM
Haha! Yay Chey! You gonna post pics of the Flower Princess? :)

:beret:
Yeah, Ms. Ruby, I'll post pics, but it'll be tomorrow at the earliest. Gotta download them on my 'puter from the camera- I was too tired to mess with it last night, and I left the camera at home today.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

And what did you yell?  "Here comes the donut monster!"?

:P

w2cch.....

The stupid pro wrestler girl has been texting me again about a duck and sadly I didn't recognize the number.....  Big dingbat wanting another baby one.  :roll:

Lynx

Melody I know the feeling.  Last night I dreamed I had way overreacted to something at work and mortally offended a coworker.  I kept trying to figure out a way to apologize that the now-offended coworker would listen to. 

And for all of that, I can't even remember what I did to apologize for...  :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Well the starburst pie is in the fridge, hopefully gelling.  Crust - standard shortbread crust, 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar, cup butter.  The filling is two boxes of black cherry jello with only half the water, two small jars of strawberry preserves and the largest tub of cool whip they sell.  Grandma tasted it and said it was no good, I shouldn't take it (translation:  leave it here.) ;)  Then she started scraping the bowl with a spoon and eating it.

I told Grandma this is weird... I'm making stuff and SHE'S licking the bowl.  All my life I've gotten the bowl to scrape out when she's making something.   :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

I'm sure you are Isaac, but it's great to be able to treasure time with the oler loved ones, while they ae still fully functional.

My mother is not in imminent danger, as far as I know, but she's not nearly as aware as she was a year ago. I went and saw her briefly this evening, but she kept falling asleep, and I did not want to keep waking her up.

John

Newsman

I hate people. Where is my black bean platter?

John (that hand-waving smiley ought to be banned!) :smirk2:

Quote from: sunlight on May 22, 2011, 08:45:23 AM
Quote from: Newsman on May 22, 2011, 08:34:26 AM
:smirk2:
Seriously? are you 2 trading places for the day? dude! BOL!

Chseeads

Quote from: Newsman on May 23, 2011, 02:53:49 AM
I hate people. Where is my black bean platter?

John (that hand-waving smiley ought to be banned!) :smirk2:

Quote from: sunlight on May 22, 2011, 08:45:23 AM
Quote from: Newsman on May 22, 2011, 08:34:26 AM
:smirk2:
Seriously? are you 2 trading places for the day? dude! BOL!

Wow, I'm impressed.