News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

A Lifetime of Happiness for Wooby & Chris! That Is Our Wish In Sharing #436!

Started by Newsman, May 17, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Chseeads

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Chseeads

MelodyB

Who is the kid? Your Nephews kid?

Quote from: BeccaBoo on May 21, 2011, 02:18:53 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 21, 2011, 02:13:33 AM
I am expecting a new Otter Box phone case and three new charger cords. I am on my third charger now, and its SHOT! I have to hold it a certian way and be sure not to breathe wrong when I am charging it, so I ordered three cords so I'll have some backups and I got them for under $3 apiece, so I decided to get several! I'm tired of fighting this phone just to get a charge! AGGG!

I totally did that also Mel...I got 2 chargers, and 2 new covers coming...LOL!

Amazon is awesome for cheap phone stuffs!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 20, 2011, 10:06:49 PM
PF: My Dad could fix it, but he's too far away.  Talk about frustrating!  *sigh*

And the guy that lives down the street is a friend of a neighbor.  I don't even know his name!  lol
Now if it were a computer I could hang out my "Shade Tree Tech Support" sign.  But I don't know of any shade tree mechanics around here, much less there.

Went to work, came home.  Another slow night.  Not that I'm complaining, I needed a break.

Speaking of a break, or rather lack of one, we work tomorrow, mandatory overtime.  As I got the max allowable overtime per day all this week, I will now see just how much money I can get out of this company in one week.   :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

MelodyB

Chseeads

MelodyB

MelodyB

The worst he can do to you at this point is pee, poop or puke. And your chickens do worse than that on you daily...they peck too.

Chseeads

RainbowJingles

Seth isn't a bird tender.  He's a...

are you ready for this...?

a CHICKEN TENDER!

:laughhard:

Lynx

Well this soundtrack is about as ready as it will be before Sunday morning.  Got the whole thing sketched out to the ending, so it'll be good enough for the kids to practice with at least.

G'night y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

RainbowJingles

KM: That would be about 8 and a half hours from here in good traffic (which is nonexistent in soCal from what I hear).  Not an option, unfortunately.

Seth: That's the problem.  It DOESN'T cost less to repair it than it would to fly my Dad out here.  It would be about the same.  Might be even a bit cheaper when it's all said and done.  Problem is that he wouldn't have space to work (the car is parked in tight parking behind the apartment complex) or the tools (I guess he could bring them with him, but it wouldn't be simple).  I also wouldn't want to fly him out for just a few days just to put him to work.

If anyone does hear of a "shade tree" mechanic in the SF bay area, let me know.  Or if anyone knows how to get rich...  err...  get a few hundred dollars to spare... quick, let me know.  lol

Roscoe

Morning, all. Just got back and caught up with all of you industrious little bees. Interesting- I see that Mel's expecting, Isaac's sketchy, P. F's cooking up something again, Cheese is scared of babies- wow!  :o

And Elona, while it might cost a little more, while your mechanic is in there repairing the water pump on the PT, you might ask how much more it would cost to replace the timing belt as well. Those little cars have what is known as an interference engine, which means if the timing belt breaks, it trashes the top end of the engine as well- around $3 grand at a dealership. The timing belt's supposed to be replaced every 60 thousand miles if I remember right from when Lou had hers. I'd hate to hear you put all the money into fixing one problem and something like that go out. And if I remember right, it wouldn't be TOO much more work on the mechanics part to replace that while he's there.

Hope all of you have a great day, and if anybody wants rain- well, I'm sending it. Don't know where, but it's leaving here!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

My day today:

Meet with the pastor at 8.
Mow church yard sometime after that.
Mow my yard if I get a chance.
Take the kiddos fishing.

I cant WAIT to take them fishing!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 21, 2011, 11:56:06 AM
My day today:

Meet with the pastor at 8.
Mow church yard sometime after that.
Mow my yard if I get a chance.
Take the kiddos fishing.

I cant WAIT to take them fishing!
Good- all that means it ain't raining in Oklahoma. Which means it will not be raining here this afternoon. :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 21, 2011, 07:09:07 AM
Seth isn't a bird tender.  He's a...

are you ready for this...?

a CHICKEN TENDER!

:laughhard:

:roll:

Clown. 

Eating breakfast.

Chseeads

* Chseeads runs screaming into the thread and :bustamove: 's, then just as quickly runs screaming back out.

Lynx

*Psalm_97 strolls into the thread, looks around and wanders off to get breakfast.

Good (yawn) morning y'all.  One great thing about second shift, no alarm clock needed.  :)

The only downside (aside from missing Wednesday night church, every revival and all other weeknight activities) is that on Sunday morning when the alarm clock rings and you are not accustomed to it ringing, it's hard to allow that little thing to live.
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads