News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

A Lifetime of Happiness for Wooby & Chris! That Is Our Wish In Sharing #436!

Started by Newsman, May 17, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

@Elona: Friday was a bad work day. Too many shifts to cover. I was frustrated. lol....Also what's French Toast casserole!?!?!

@Ruby: well at least if someone from your area towed Elona's car, she'd get to come to your wedding! haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

My poor pitiful old dad....he was all worked up and furious and ranting about the surveyor's charges again while ago. 

I have not spoke to him anymore about any of this stuff, because it has become futile.  He's just gonna have to come to terms with it for himself, he won't listen to me, there's nothing else I can do. 

Melody

Hi guys. Had a great weekend. I think I have a cold or allergies, I can't tell the difference.

What's everyone doing for Memorial weekend?

Chseeads

MelodyB

We WERE having a family reunion, but it was cancelled.

Blah. I'm bummed about that.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Lynx

Depends on the family.  I have some great family over here and we all like to get together.  We have family dinners at the drop of a hat.  Any hat.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Yes actually I do. I was looking forward to this reunion. My favorite cousins and both my brothers and their family were coming.

Now, since it was cancelled, Mom and Dad and I are gonna go to Florida and see my brothers.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

* Babs tends to flee family gatherings whether they are hers or someone else's
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

In my defense only in certain circumstances lol I can be very bold lol 

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Chseeads

Babs

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on May 23, 2011, 05:10:23 PM
Sometimes all you can do about a situation, is look at it.
True. And often wish you hadn't done that, either.  :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Tricia Lea

Lynx

Well we finally got the title for Grandma's car and got a license plate for it.  About time too, she paid for the car about two months ago but, because of a divorce on the seller's part, he had to get his kids to sign off that they didn't want the car.  So now Grandma is independently mobile again, which makes her very happy.  Having to depend on other people for transport was cramping her style, but mostly she hates to impose on other people.

In other news I didn't get to go to the Prime-Timer's campmeeting this year (for older people, but I'm old at heart and I thoroughly enjoyed it last year) but Grandma picked up the CD set.  Only problem is the CD set won't sit around the table in the Fellowship Hall and talk with you over lunch.  For some reason I like to talk to old people.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

I don't think we have any plans this weekend so I think I'm going to do Nothing!

My sisters' wedding celebration was adorable!  It was country style since one of my BIL is a farmer and loves that stuff.  Both my sisters eloped within 2 wks of eachother back in Feb. We decided that one of my sisters would really be blessed to be able to have something of a ceremony with family/friends.  So, Nathan tweaked the vows and made it a declaration/celebration thing.  It was sweet.  I'll post pictures when my other sister sends them to me.

Afterwards we had cake and refreshments.  Then Nathan and I took my sister's 3 kids for the night.  Twins are F.U.N.

Chseeads

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy